Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Loving the Tata Group!

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Silly names - Tata / Bata!! But I love the Tata folks! 

I love how they are bonding❤️ Especially when Raqesh broke down today, saying 'Papa Desh keliye ladein, ye sab main kya kar raha hoon yahaan pe'... it was heartwarming to see Riddhima, Gaba, Shamita, Zeeshan, Neha and especially Karan (I love this guy!), surrounding him, comforting him.

I find Shamita controlling as a person, but when she so sweetly asked him if he wanted her chocolate mousse, I went aww!!😳 Riddhima asking him if he wanted extra 'Gud' (Jaggery mixed in his drink) and asked him to take 'one sip of love'....and Gaba?! I was so surprised how warm Gaba was and supportive Gaba was towards Raqesh. 

I just absolutely love Karan Nath as a person! So sweet of Riddhima and Karan to fight for Raq, when the whole thing happened. For Karan to just hold Raqesh's head to comfort when Raqesh was crying was just what you need a friend doing for you.💔 

Towards the end, I don't know what Karan got (maybe protein powder?) and shared it with Raq..and Riddhima went 'Karan ko toh sirf bahana chahiye'. 😆 Sweet how they held each other through this.

Neha and Nishant were a bit awkward to get too close and console him, cause they knew they took advantage of Raq / took their anger out on him, in some way too. But it was still cute to see them sitting across the room and watch Raqesh out of their concern.

And in a while, the room filled with laughter again.❤️

I also loved how Raqesh set Pratik straight towards the end of the episode saying, 'I am not competing with you. You can win the show. Aapko yeh show mubarak'. Class apart. Bin maare slap on Pratik's face.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But this sort of stuff doesn’t get appreciated unfortunately. Crass and vulgarity on the other hand 🤪

But we all know what works in the long term. Last season was an example. 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Me too liking the Tata group 

They are trying to play the real game , strong personalities and strong players except for Karan Nath who is not playing the game and is not giving any content 

While bata is playing victim sympathy drama by targeting the popular audience now days “ let’s hate BW , achievers & elites “ ….. Arre mein Bhojpuriya not accepted by Mumbai or Arre mein gareeb please give me sympathy and love 

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I actually felt bad when he said mere papa desh ke liye laray or main yeh kya ker raha hoon...as nishant stated raqesh has never been like this and we supported each other outside the house...then why he didnt take a stand for spineless comment..he took stand for prateik when someone commented on his family whom he just met in this show but for raqesh he didnt say anything to prateik...i like nishant for his stand but he is also playing a game and forgot his friendship with raqesh..and finally shamita said u dont have to get involved in my fight and do chilla chilli...which raqesh said thank u and feel relieved that he doesnt have to baby sit her..

I dont care what people says but i like raqesh..he is subtle and genuine.. but not bigg boss winner material..

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I too like the tata  group. Unity kam hai but bonding cute hai.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I mostly like everyone in the house or pretty neutral towards them right now except for Divya and Riddhima.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes i feel raqesh is a nice guy but this season is just not his thing he can compete abhinav lol 

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Yes i feel raqesh is a nice guy but this season is just not his thing he can compete abhinav lol 

I haven't seen the Abhinav wala season😆 but I never liked Abhinav - cause he was CRAZY manipulative in survivor India show, which aired in 2013. Abhinav is not humble, he's prideful inside and has a mocking spirit.

Raqesh just doesn't play dirty, but I think he's slowly getting into his element and standing up to what he doesn't like.

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Me too liking the Tata group 

They are trying to play the real game , strong personalities and strong players except for Karan Nath who is not playing the game and is not giving any content 

While bata is playing victim sympathy drama by targeting the popular audience now days “ let’s hate BW , achievers & elites….. Arre mein Bhojpuriya not accepted by Mumbai or Arre mein gareeb please give me sympathy and love 

You're good at seeing through Bull crap.😎 

Tata group are really the ones playing the game. Baaki sab victim card pe khel rahe hai. Trying to show they live on the breadcrumbs of others.

@Bold & Underlined - Love that. In other words, it's called jelousy.😆 But the fun fact it, it's the Bata group's insecurity, mixed with strategy that makes them play this gissa pitta card. If you actually look at it, neither Shamita, nor Raqesh, nor Riddhima, nor Karan are such great achievers in life. They have been in the industry and worked longer, have friends in the industry etc but are not that big.

So Bata group ka game hai victim card.😆

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

But this sort of stuff doesn’t get appreciated unfortunately. Crass and vulgarity on the other hand 🤪

But we all know what works in the long term. Last season was an example. 

I haven't watched last season, but I agree - Bata group is pure crass.🤢 Sympathy card is their game.

"Commoners Vs Elite". #SSR Syndrome.