Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

exactly Gayatri , they r trying to give us something from 21st century when those things happen in different eras...

its not love even by 21century its pure hormonal dysfunctional things with lots of psychotic traits between Leads who will make the new generation learn to be a selfish lier hormonal 

show's FL is not Radharani , 

Show's FL is an overrated nibbi who only asked to sing a song, dance like crazy nothing else...

n yes cry bucket  & preach n preach ...

Haan how is this possible man they are already written and who gave you rights to change in accord to 21st century πŸ€”

Haha πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ true πŸ’― 

I don't like that show moreover I didn't watch from the start. Only mytho show I watched repeatedly is MAHABHARAT 

NO ONE literally NO ONE can portray this is much amazingly the cast and characters are so apt that we were watching the original one those days were absolute bliss πŸ₯°

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Oh I am watching tamil one. Nice πŸ‘πŸΌ

And moreover you must see YouTube comment section they are comparing this original show with cook with comali stating that Judges are extremely strict πŸ€£

Seriously!!! I was like arrey yaar this is the original show. 

Thank you 😊❀️ copamma ki jai πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ

I saw that. How can people be so . This is a serious cooking show for ambitious people, who wants to make a career in the cooking field. 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Krishji lagathe hai you are fire bang and extremely frustrated πŸ€£πŸ€£

kabhi kabhi bharas nikla dena chiaye re🀣 

I am doing that

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Haan how is this possible man they are already written and who gave you rights to change in accord to 21st century πŸ€”

Haha πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ true πŸ’― 

I don't like that show moreover I didn't watch from the start. Only mytho show I watched repeatedly is MAHABHARAT 

NO ONE literally NO ONE can portray this is much amazingly the cast and characters are so apt that we were watching the original one those days were absolute bliss πŸ₯°

which Mahabhrat Star or BRC

well not fully original those two also having distortion but but but not like RK gone case with distortion n twists with fictional tale 

god they r like corrupted people if u asked them this then they will block u there

gang of pagalkhana 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

which Mahabhrat Star or BRC

well not fully original those two also having distortion but but but not like RK gone case with distortion n twists with fictional tale 

god they r like corrupted people if u asked them this then they will block u there

gang of pagalkhana 

I am saying Star plus wala shaheer, saurabh, pooja wala. 

RK is enough to destroy Krishna Radha ki story πŸ€’

😲😲OMGEEEEE This much bunch of nibbas nibbis 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

I am saying Star plus wala shaheer, saurabh, pooja wala. 

RK is enough to destroy Krishna Radha ki story πŸ€’

😲😲OMGEEEEE This much bunch of nibbas nibbis 

RK destroyed everything its one of worst one 

from star mb to till now I was thinking how stoop Swastic will be with the Mytho but now Rk lost everything n destroyed also ...

well STAR MB is good one at least much better than RK but in real that was also distorted one 

but yes u u can try to watch Star MB but u can't for RK another time one time is puke worthy 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yup that title he truly deserves 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yup that title he truly deserves 

Haan zaroor for his salty kesari and mirchi biryani πŸ€£πŸ€£