RiAnsh OS : Master Chef

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Master Chef

It was a Sunday morning around 10. Both Ridhimma and Vansh were resting together on their cozy sofa in their living room with their hands intertwined and Ridhu resting her head on Vansh's chest. They both were watching TV and randomly changing channels. While changing they saw where a man is announced as MASTER CHEF title winner and him giving credits to his family, friends, viewers and especially giving credits to his wife who was his backbone. He stated that he doesn't know anything about cooking it his wife who taught cooking and he has became a title winner. The show ended by awarding him a cash prize and Vansh switched off the TV as he didn't find anything interesting on TV.

" Ridhu "  said Vansh,

"Hmm" came a response from her.

" Tumne yeh show dekha see he became MASTER CHEF by his wife's training. It is inspiration and proud moment for his wife na !!! ".

" Yes, Vansh indeed she is lucky her hubby will cook her favorite food daily " replied she.

" Ri mujhe bhi cooking seekna I also want to become a master chef like him mujhe bhi sikho na ?! ".

Ridhimma was shocked and jerked she kept hands over her forehead and checking whether he is alright 

" Tum teek toh na ?!! " sarcastically.

" Ridhimmaaaa I am damn serious man !!! mujhe bhi sikhao na ?! " said Vansh in return.

" Teke baba tumhe toh chai bhi aachi se nahi aathi tum Master Chef banungi " laughed she

Vansh mocked her angrily and Ridhu stopped.

" Aaj ka lunch kya hai ? ham dono saath mein banungi ?! " asked Vansh 

" Maine soocha aaj kyun Vegetable Biryani bano aaj toh Sunday saath mein kayenge garama garam !! " said Ridhimma enthusiastically.

Vansh was happy with that idea and both entered Kitchen.

Vansh and Ridhimma wore apron and when Ridhimma was about to take all ingredients.

" Rukhoo !! " said Vansh.

" Kya ?? " asked she.

" Idhar aa let us take selfie and let me post on my Insta Story with caption Sunday special cooking by me along with my wife " replied him.

" #FutureMasterChef tag bhi use karo bhoolna mat " said Ridhu with sarcasm.

Both took Selfie and Vansh uploaded on his IG story.

" Vansh !!! Oops Future MasterChef pehle Biryani banane ke liye veggies batao " asked Ridhimma.

" Hmmm Ginger Garlic paste, carrot, onion, tomato, beans, mattar, cauliflower aur baigan " answered Vansh.

" Kya ?? kaha tumne " shock " baigan add karungi Biryani mein are we making Sambar rice ? " questioned Ridhimma. 

" We don't add Baigan on Biryani ?? uff sorry Ridhimma I thought baigan will also be in list teke chodo maine baigan ke alawa sab veggies ko correctly bola tha na ?! " said him.

" Hmm okay okay come on Let us prepare first !! "  by patting her forehead murmuring how she is gonna make lunch.

They both began to chop veggies and Vansh was crying while chopping onion and Ridhimma was laughing.

" How are you chopping this daily yaar ?!?! " asked Vansh.

" Aadhat ho gayi, ab samajo tumhe, see how it is difficult to chop and you are asking different dinner for 7 days a week !! " whined Ridhimma.

" Sorry Ri !! now I understand after finishing your office work you are coming home at 7 at night as you are working with NRI client projects and preparing dinner for me in a hectic schedule, Sorry !!! " apologized him.

" Teke chodo kaam karo " snapped Ridhimma. Vansh immediately kissed her cheeks and made her blush.

" Now there is no difference between your face and this red tomato"  said Vansh by winking his eyes.

" Vansh !!!! "  smiled she.

So finally they chopped the vegetables and entered Kitchen.

Ridhimma switched on her gas stove and placed a pan poured ghee and was adding spices one by one and was explaining to Vansh what to add while she was adding chopped carrots some were missing.

" Vansh tumne carrot kaya? " whined she.

" Nahi !! nahi !! maine nahi kaya " Vansh awkwardly.

"Then how come there is chottu sa carrot piece at the corner of your mouth " mocking him

" Sorry !!! bahuth aacha tha isiliye, Ridhimma sweet khane ka man kar raha hai can we make sweet too"  asked him with puppy face.

" Sweet !!?! ab kaunsi sweet banungi mai " Ridhimma rolled her eyes 

" Ek idea !! Kesari bano it is instant only na !" exclaimed Vansh

" Aah !! aacha good Idea masterchef proud of you" responded Ridhimma by pulling his cheeks.

" Wait let us add masalas first,  veggies get mixed with it and gets cooked to a little extent till then we can make Kesari " said she.

Ridhimma added masalas to Biryani and on another burner of the stove she kept a pan and roasted Rava first for Kesari and explained to Vansh at what level it has to be roasted.

Then they added water to both Biryani and Kesari. She was mixing Rava stuff and got it cooked. Ridhimma tasted biryani to ensure whether all masalas were correct and it needed a pinch of chilli powder. 

Suddenly she could hear a sound from the living room. 

" Lagatha hai Jimmy ud gayi I must check him what mess he is creating " thought Ridhimma

" Vanshhhhh !! " called Ridhimma.

" Bolo " said him and was busy replying his friends who were congratulating the future master chef after seeing his latest IG story.

" Vansh I think jimmy udd gayi, you add chilli powder to Biryani as it is not spicy and add 1 cup of sugar to Kesari kept in pink container and mix well make sure Kesari doesn't form any lumps " .

" Close the cooker too " said Ridhimma.

" Teke " he replied without properly listening to her.

Ridhimma headed towards Living room.

2 MINUTES LATER

" Oh no !! I have to add what she said " exclaimed Vansh.

Vansh added chilly powder to biryani and closed the cooker.

Added sugar to Kesari and mixed it well.

" Hmmmm " came running Ridhimma towards kitchen " Nice Aroma of Kesari ".

" Haina " replied Vansh.

" Teke let us separately roast cashews and dry grapes(kish-mish) on ghee and add to Kesari " said Ridhimma and began to prepare.

So finally, nearly after 2 hours of cooking, the Lunch got ready. Both Ridhimma and Vansh placed all dishes on the dining table and the food was ready to serve.

" Ridhimma jaldi aao aur serve karo mujhe bhook lag rahi hai !!!" shouted Vansh

" Arrey rukho !!! thoda sabar rakho meri devatha ! " snaped him back.

They began to serve the food on their plates and first Ridhimma had one spoon of Biryani.

" Aaaaah !! " Shouted Ridhimma " Pani pani

" Kya hua Ri ? " asked Vansh and patted Ridhimma.

" Kitna tbsp chilli powder dhaal diya tumne ??  " asked Ridhimma

" Hmm 1 I guess " replied him

" Kya? " shocked " Maine bola tha thoda add karo why did you add this much idiot can't you taste it after adding it " shouted she.

" Oh noo sorry sorry was busy chatting with friends lets add more ghee to it " suggested Vansh.

" Chup you messed up with biryani let me check Kesari first pata nahi tume kya hal banaya isko "  whined Ridhimma

Ridhimma had one spoon of Kesari

" Chiiiiii !! " spitted Kesari from her mouth and gulped water.

" Ab kya hua Ri ?" asked Vansh in Shock

Before he could complete, Ridhimma inserted a spoonful of Kesari in his mouth.

" Chiii yuck, Why this is too much salty !! " spitted Vansh

" What I asked you to add Vanshhhhhhh ?? " shouted Ridimma

" You asked me to add Sugar " in response

" Par yeh kya kya namak baarish hua Kesari mein automatically !!! "  Ridhimma angrily 

" Maine sugar hi dala which is in blue container " said Vansh

" Areeyyyy budhu woh blue container is salt and pink one is sugar you don't even know the difference between salt and sugar stupid Maine bataya na pink container wala " shouted she in return

" Sorry pata nahi sweet heart " gulped him 

Abb ham kya kare? " asked Vansh with innocence 

" Mai bataungi " smirked Ridhimma took steel ladle over there. 

Vansh after seeing Maha Kali roop of Ridhimma ran for life and Ridhimma was following him shouting.

" Tumhe MasterChef banungi idiot do you know the correct spelling of Master chef?? 

Vansh began to spell " M aaah !!! A aaah !!! " as Ridhimma was beating and once again he escaped from her and was running and saying the remaining letters.

Here Jimmy, who saw this nibba nibbi couple, came towards the dining table by shaking his tail. As he was hungry he jumped over the table and licked the Kesari served on the plate.

" Bow bow " roared him and was running behind them too after eating salty Kesari 

So one year later Hamari Vanshu is title winner of the reality show Master

Oops noooooo JOKERCHEF 

Sorry for grammatical mistakes.

It is a lengthy OS I guess. Hope I didn't bore you all.

Do comment how is this 🤗🤗

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gayuuu nice vanshu the master chef and finally no meethi vaat 🤪

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

Gayuuu nice vanshu the master chef and finally no meethi vaat 🤪

Thank you Karishma 🤗🤗

Haan 

Vanshu yaha is South so Kesari no meeti bhaat 🤣🤣🤣

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is so amazing Gayu 🤣🤣

Ab Vansh banega athlete bhaag bhaag ke , master chef bane na bane 🤪

Nice one yaar ❤️

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

This is so amazing Gayu 🤣🤣

Ab Vansh banega athlete bhaag bhaag ke , master chef bane na bane 🤪

Nice one yaar ❤️

Thank you so much Ayuu 🤗🤗

Haan Now Vanshu will next Say Ridhu after watching TV show he wants to become athlete 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you 🙈❤️

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Such a hilarious os🤣

Amazing work Gayu👏

Is it Vansh or Rrahul🤪

Riddhu ko kitna pareshan karta h🤦

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Such a hilarious os🤣

Amazing work Gayu👏

Is it Vansh or Rrahul🤪

Riddhu ko kitna pareshan karta h🤦

Thank you so much Diya 🤗🤗

Dono mixed and final version of our Vihuu 🤣🤪

Haan Vanshu loves Rondu ko pareshaan karna 🤪

Eatingpanda thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gayu I had bright smile on my face throughout read thissmiley27 Such a sweet and funny OSsmiley42. Vanshu ko master chef banna hai aur yeh bhi nahi pata baingan nahi daalte biryani meinsmiley37kuch nahi ho sakta iska😆.

PS Keep writing more Os because I love reading them😳 Virtual hugs  🤗🤗🤗

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eatingpanda

Gayu I had bright smile on my face throughout read thissmiley27 Such a sweet and funny OSsmiley42. Vanshu ko master chef banna hai aur yeh bhi nahi pata baingan nahi daalte biryani meinsmiley37kuch nahi ho sakta iska😆.

PS Keep writing more Os because I love reading them😳 Virtual hugs  🤗🤗🤗

Aww thank you so much 🤗🤗 Haan Bhagwan ne badi phursath se banaya Vanshu ko 🤣🤣🤣

Sure 😳😳 Thank you it means a lot 🤗 Sending huggies and kisses tooo 🤗🤗🤗