Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Just watched it. Took some time before I could write this. 

I remember kargil wars being a part of discussion in my childhood.... Got to know the details of it much later. Such a warm lovable person he is from the interview, that too during a war of that level. 

Truly sometimes we don't realise how much our army out there sacrifices, dedicates towards their duty so we could be in peace and safety. It's the kind of superheroes we need to idolise ♥️

Siddharth Malhotra take a bow.... Very well utilised. Such a warm portrayal, his smile melts my heart. When he looks out of the bus, you know he won't be back but you wish he would. I'll watch it once again for a more cinematic view, abhi toh I cried my eyes out.

The families sacrifices so much, also to the girls who dares to love a soldier... you'll have a brave heart too. Because it's a love and commitment of choice. Dimple's part of the story makes me realise how deeply she might have loved to hold on. 

P.S. I was avoiding the watch, knew I'd cry and my anxiety gets worse. But army movies are my favourites hence thought of first seeing the end, couldn't contain and watched it off at once.

Edited by Thatgirl16 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Glad that Shershaah was made. Some stories deserve to be told.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I wish it had released in cinemas... Such experiences are for the big screen. I loved Sidharth's portrayal of PVC Vikram Batra. ❤️ 

Edited by RaVanKiRani - 2 years ago