Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Pari, I wait for you after the episode.

After the telecast of today's episode, I do wait for you so that you can tell me what happened in the episode specially if was there any RanVeer scenes or not.

So please, after the telecast you have to come here and give reviews. Please...

ohhhhh so sweet of u 🤗❤️

Today's episode is nice. U can watch it. It's one time watchable episode 👍🏼

Veer n Rani talk with each other on phone 📱. Veer called Rani n tell her that why she was not calling video call him n said her that tommorow will be Teej n he will have fast for her n only from her hand he will be breaking his fast n Rani tell him that she will be come home for Teej n she will also having fast for him. Rani told Veer that every woman at house will be in Ghonghat so Rani will also come in Ghonghat n Veer have to identify his wifey. Rani said him that I will check u that u r a patni warta pati or not. She gave challenge to Veer n Veer accepted it n tell her that Rani ready for it because u will loose this challenge n Rani tell him that she will be happy in his win ❤️❤️

N also there was Veer n Devi scene. Veer in his bedroom n he missed Rani looking their Baliya photo where Veer n Rani visit first time together. Veer got their moments flash backs.  Devi saw their photo in Veer's hand n she also feel sad to looking Veer sad. Devi brings food for Veer n said him to eat it but Veer denied to eat. He said I m not feeling to eat food. Devi said him that he looks very tired so can she give him oil massage. Veer gave permission to her n took their photo to near his heart n Devi gave oil massaged to Veer after that by Devi's oil massage Veer feel relaxed n he falls asleep. 

Lovely scene ❤

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gud Evening Seema 🤗❤️

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good Pinku found out it's Rani. Now only he knows about Rani apart from RV. Hope he helps Veer to save Rani.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

ohhhhh so sweet of u 🤗❤️

Veer n Rani talk with each other on phone 📱. Veer called Rani n tell her that why she was not calling video call him n said her that tommorow will be Teej n he will have fast for her n only from her hand he will be breaking his fast n Rani tell him that she will be come home for Teej n she will also having fast for him. Rani told Veer that every woman at house will be in Ghonghat so Rani will also come in Ghonghat n Veer have to identify his wifey. Rani said him that I will check u that u r a patni warta pati or not. She gave challenge to Veer n Veer accepted it n tell her that Rani ready for it because u will loose this challenge n Rani tell him that she will be happy in his win ❤️❤️

N also there was Veer n Devi scene. Veer in his bedroom n he missed Rani looking their Baliya photo where Veer n Rani visit first time together. Veer got their moments flash backs.  Devi saw their photo in Veer's hand n she also feel sad to looking Veer sad. Devi brings food for Veer n said him to eat it but Veer denied to eat. He said I m not feeling to eat food. Devi said him that he looks very tired so can she give him oil massage. Veer gave permission to her n took their photo to near his heart n Devi gave oil massaged to Veer after that by Devi's oil massage Veer feel relaxed n he falls asleep. 

Lovely scene ❤

Thank you for the update dear. Watched Rani Devi scene. Yet to watch RanVeer phone scene. I too wondered how Rani take a video call. Was waiting for her to do.

caller123 thumbnail

RV and RS both are intelligent. They can connect dots easily. Now I doubt Veer is their son. Veer is so dumb. How many hints Rani and RV gave. He couldn't connect any.

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

ohhhhh so sweet of u 🤗❤️

Lovely scene ❤

Thankyou so much Pari...♥️

You are a sweetheart.❤️

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yaso..If you remember I had asked for a VM on "Tumse Hi" song from Jab We Met.

Whenever you get time please make one for me.♥️

Please.

caller123 thumbnail

Teenage Pinku is smarter than Dr. Veer🤣🤣

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

RV and RS both are intelligent. They can connect dots easily. Now I doubt Veer is their son. Veer is so dumb. How many hints Rani and RV gave. He couldn't connect any.

I still want veer to be khumuds son. Maybe the real veer died and Khumud replaced him with this idiot.

🤣🤣🤣