Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluey71

Champa have come on live now... Just started... 

Shilpa ,give us an update islf she shares something about the upcoming 

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Shilpa ,give us an update islf she shares something about the upcoming 

Veer and rani were busy in shoot.. Viavana just left for shoot... 

I asked her to do live session with all team members...it's gonna be fun.. She said for that they have to plan coz everyone is busy in shooting for maha episodes... But soon will do.. 

I asked her to say something about upcoming episodes... But I had to leave the session got call from India joint family sab ko mai aaj hi Yaad aayi thi.. I couldn't listen what she was saying I was on video call my family were screaming like hell.. Chilla chilla ke pyaar barsa rahe the..

Live session was over... But I could see  the messages.. Many were asking about DV returning... RV TRUTH... I missed it... Sorry... 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I asked her to do live session with all team members...it's gonna be fun.. She said for that they have to plan coz everyone is busy in shooting for maha episodes... But soon will do.. 

I asked her to say something about upcoming episodes... But I had to leave the session got call from India joint family sab ko mai aaj hi Yaad aayi thi.. I couldn't listen what she was saying I was on video call my family were screaming like hell.. Chilla chilla ke pyaar barsa rahe the..

Live session was over... But I could see  the messages.. Many were asking about DV returning... RV TRUTH... I missed it... Sorry... 

It's ok dear. Thanks a lot.❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u so much yaar for this detailing 🤗❤️