Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 16 Aug 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

.Episode begins with Dev taking care of Soha n Ayush at bedtime .. reminding them to brush .. giving them milk , tucking them into bed 

Ayush asks Dev to tell Sona aunty that he was ok .

ishwari asks Dev what did Sona say ?? How could she leave her kids n go away ?? Dev says Sona was hurt n was upset about not keeping Ayush’s promise . Ishwari bad mouths Sona .

At Bose house Mishti , Her mother n Sona have sweet moments as they tuck Mishti to bed . Sona misses little Ayush who might be missing his mother . Sona tells bedtime story to Mishti . She recollects Soha and Ayush also n all the happy moments she spent with the kids , 
Dev arrives T Bose house n calls her demanding Sona comes down right away . Sona refuses to meet him. 
bhaabhi opens the door for Dev jeeju . Dev wants to talk to Sona but she is super angry , he apologises n asks her to return home . She is upset for Ayush . Dev explains how he had explained to Ayush .

Sona resents the fact Ishwari had secretly changed the name of her kid without consulting the parents . Ishwari was wrong g n Dev was not resenting it and expecting Sona to accept it , 

Sona refuses to pretend to be good bahu , quietly accept what Ishwari says .

Sourabh n Bhaabhi are worried over Devakshi fight .Bijoy comes out of her room,  but refuses to interrupt between Devakshi .

Sona is furious with Sona for refusing to accept Ishwari’s decision , Dev says she wa shis mother n he could not oppose her . Sona refuses to accept his mother bossing over  her kids 

Dev leaves in an angry mood .

When He reaches home Ishwari taunts n bad mouths Sona for neglecting the kids . She asks were the children only hers ?? Not Dev’s or Ishwari’s . In their olden days elders of the family finalised names of kids … no one consulted parents of the kid !!
she asks Dev to make it clear to Sona that this was her home while Bose house was maika , Sona belongs here , 

Dev says it’s better Devakshi remains separated for now .  Dev goes to the kids room n finds Shubh, Ayush and Soha on video call with Sona … kids demand bed time story from Sona .. Sona agrees . Kids invite Papa too . 
the maid is seen sitting with the kids , Dev smiles watching them ..

Bijoy joins Sona and entertain the kids n they all have loads of fun with them Ayush asks Sona aunty to return home .fast .

Kids go to sleep .

Bijoy likes the fact Ayush was missing Sona and they had bonded . Sona feels Dev has changed so much . 
Dev also misses Sona . 
next day at BF table . Soha misses Mumma. Ishwari has packed dosa for tiffin. Ayush refuses to eat what Ishwari had served her . 

Ishwari offers milk n asks Ved to drink it , Dev corrects her by saying not to call him Ved ..his name was Ved Ayushman Dixit , Ayush always wanted his name to remain Ayushman Dixit … Soha says will he be Ved Ayushman Dixit .

Sona needs help with her school bag packing ., mama ji offers to help Dev . Shubh missies mumma . GKB takes care of Shubh .

Dev offers to drop Soha school today . Mama ji asks Dev tk handle Sona with Love n not stretch the issue . Ishwari asks Dev to manao Sona 

Mama ji remarks Dev was furious with Ishwari , he did not touch his mother’s feet n seek blessings today .

Ishwari prays at  mandir for Dev’s happiness .

Precap

Ishwari states Sona had left home because of her , so she will now go n get her back, Dev was suffering because of Sona .

Ishwari and all are taken aback Sona is  seen walking into the house right then ,. kids run to mumma .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Dev did not mention to Ishwari that Sona was upset because of Ayush’s name change . That Ishwari should have informed them . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Suta 

It is better for Dev & Sona to argue or fight but Sona must go back to her children 

They are missing her !

Walking out is not an option she can ignore Dev by staying in the house itself 

Good that she is back Ishu was about to do another drama 

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I actually really liked the episode today. Sona was on fire, clear in her stand on how that house is not hers at all. Shaheer is such a phenomenal performer, you could see the torment in Dev's eyes and his full knowledge that his mother is wrong, but inability to react after years and years of manipulative conditioning. The only part where I thought "ugh shut up" was Maamaji unnecessarily making stupid comments as usual to Ishwari about Dev nit touching her feet. Inhe aag me ghee dalne ke alawa kuch aata bhi nahi hai, what a useless man. 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thx for the daily WU 👍

loved how Sona stood up for herself & her kids. Wish I can say the same about Dev the spineless weak of a husband. 

Ishworry doesn’t accept that Sona & Dev are parent of these 3. Sona is the mother & she is a dadi. She raised Dev now it’s time to let go & let Sona & Dev to raise their kids. This woman is so delusional thinking Sona is mother & she should come back for her kids to their house. This is not Sona-Dev home. They didn’t move into a new house after they got back together after 7 yrs. Sona came back to Dixit home. 

It was below the belt & such a disrespectful comment he said to Sona “don’t come back if you think like this about ishuworry & him” something like that. That was uncalled for. So insulting to a wife or any woman. 

Each day I despise Dev character more than IshuWorry. She is sathiya gayi hai. But he is young he should be able to think for himself. 

Sona is back to take her 3 kids & move out. Hope that happens. She files for divorce & full custody. As Dev is unfit father who is simply a puppet at his delusional mom’s hands. 

Even mama ji played evil role of “Mama Shakuni” today instigating IshuWorry about Dev not touching her feet. Woman has to be deserving of touching feet. Each time you bow down & touch some worthy person’s feet you are releasing your positive energy to them. Only touch feet when a person is deserving or else leave it for god imho 🙏

I’m wondering why did I start watching Indian serial after so many years? May be I should get my brain checked out 😳🙄😂😂😂

WTH is Ved Ayushman Dixit? 

I thought is was to remain Ayushman Rohit Verma. CVS can’t keep it straight. They flip flop to adjust IshuWorry character glorification 😡👎

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
ilovefood thumbnail

All the tracks that have been started in s3:

Ayush surprise child (main track, unfortunately)

Devs shady business

Elena stalker track

Asha ma death and Dev not being there for sona

Neha's mystery (not sure about this, but by the looks of it in the rakhi episode, something seemed off when they mentioned her)

If the show is a limited series, and they don't close all these tracks without proper justice to characters, it will be pretty disappointing 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thank u su for this 1 of a kind  pathetic show's wu a hug to u..Download hug 8

just wonder when this name change has been legalized as dev was mentioning to her stupid mom abt this ? when this legalized thing happened? damn! dev u r pathetic ..mama ji,little golu all r ready to pour ghee in the fire always..whats going on? 

i guess sona returned back to take her children and get back home and let that moran and his momgirlfriend  stay together 

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

just wonder when this name change has been legalized as dev was mentioning to her stupid mom abt this ? when this legalized thing happened? damn! dev u r pathetic ..mama ji,little golu all r ready to pour ghee in the fire always..whats going on? 

i guess sona returned back to take her children and get back home and let that moran and his momgirlfriend  stay together 

@ bold. Lord have mercy. You said it sistah 👍👏👏😂

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kinu17

Sona should have thought about it before marriage 

Suhana clearly told she wants both parents togethef, Subh & Ayush also love the father too.

Sona must stay at home and make things right !

Leaving with children and it is not easy to take care three children 😂😂

Why want to suffer like that !

She can ignore or argue with Dev or Ishwary 

😂😂...

Each & every thing shouldn’t walk out , that home belong to her children if not hers !

Why ladies changing their initial second name to husband’s name that itself is a mistake 

Happily change from Sonakshi Bose to Sonakshi Dev Dixit 😂

I didn’t change , so I can tell 😂

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sona should have thought about it before marriage 

Suhana clearly told she wants both parents togethef, Subh & Ayush also love the father too.

Sona must stay at home and make things right !

Leaving with children and it is not easy to take care three children 😂😂

Why want to suffer like that !

She can ignore or argue with Dev or Ishwary 

😂😂...

Each & every thing shouldn’t walk out , that home belong to her children if not hers !

I am pro marriage & do not condone divorce. Yes walking out is never a solution but here it’s a MUST.  But here one must agree & understand that Sona can never win against this sadistic-toxic mother - son relationship. There is no room for Sona or their children. Out of all 9 some years they have been separated for 7+ years. The problem (elephant in the room) was there b4 , during marriage & now. Sona is not married to IshuWorry. Yes she is mil but sona’ marriage is to Dev. If he can’t be the husband & a father their marriage & kids deserve it doesn’t matter how good of a son he is. He shouldn’t have married Sona period. 

I don’t get why Sona can’t manage 3 kids. She can get hired help. IshuWorry is more of a problem than help in raising kids. Dixit household is so toxic no one should be raised there. We see the byproduct Dev himself the kind of weak human being, husband & a father he has become. No male role model for him to look up to but one manipulative emotional atyachar doing mom. Until he changes IshuWorry won’t change. Their marriage is already doomed b4 it even began. How sad 😞 

nothing Sona can do to make things right as she would be fighting against the evil. It’s a lose lose proposition for her. imho

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago