Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It was interesting that all the flashback scenes were only preleap. It's like the makers want to keep just the postleap events but discard the development that the characters went through. So memories all from dating and marriage times.

Anyone else think so??

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Scenes that stood out today

1. Bijoy the father...so supportive. Sonakshi is damn lucky to have him in her life. Also his dialogue...mein kya Ishwari hoon was the highlight πŸ˜†

2. Sonakshi saying tum maa ke baare mein sochte ho aur maa tumhare baare mein...bas yahi hota hai uss ghar mein. Bang on. I mean looking at the precap...this statement holds so true. Just coz the mother thought her son will be unhappy she was going to convince Sonakshi to come back. And bete ki baat mat karo...since Sonakshi pointed out that his mother was wrong...he asked her to stay back in her father's house. Selfish maa beta duo.

3. Sonakshi pointing out how Dev manipulated Ayush into accepting his new name. He did what his mother does the best. Apple doesn't fall far the tree eh?

4. The kids missing their mother. That was a beautiful scene with a cameo by Nanu. Ayush almost called her mom I think?

5. Shubh baby scenes...he is a cutie. Also Soha proves that she is her mother's daughter with each passing episode. 

Bold: This is exactly right. Manipulation is something the Dixits are best at.. Dev has grown up seeing this as the normal thing to do. His mother sets her mind on something and Dev has to scramble to manipulate everyone else to accept that as the right thing. This is his mental conditioning. As an adult, he knows that his mother is wrong, but he is conditioned to 'fix' the fallout, not the actual cause. 

Sona has been at the receiving end of this multiple times, but is resenting having her kids go through the same thing.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just felt very very surprised that..idiot dev warned sona ..^dev dixit is coming upstairs ^..fine he came then y all those garbage explanation abt his mom ?worse part b4 he left..he said..*apne Dimaag se mere aur ma ke bare mai jo hai woh nikaal ke ghar aana.*. How dare he said like this? Whatever sona said to him its totally true but y that moran didn't admit that? 😠Creatives made 2 men and women  characters worst so far as far as I remember since I started to involved itv..1..dev dixit + ma  ishwari πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

2...recently show ahaan + dadi durga devi from ipzn ..this one is getting off air on August 20th πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

Both shows elders characters r pathetic..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Now dev wants to give sona a hug? ( bts pics) how manipulated, stupid he can be ..

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: them2d

I actually really liked the episode today. Sona was on fire, clear in her stand on how that house is not hers at all. Shaheer is such a phenomenal performer, you could see the torment in Dev's eyes and his full knowledge that his mother is wrong, but inability to react after years and years of manipulative conditioning. The only part where I thought "ugh shut up" was Maamaji unnecessarily making stupid comments as usual to Ishwari about Dev nit touching her feet. Inhe aag me ghee dalne ke alawa kuch aata bhi nahi hai, what a useless man. 

Completely agree. Wth was that. Ek side se Dev ko advice, dusre side se Ishwari ko feet touching pe instigate. He should be advising Ishwari to go apologize to Sona. But he has always been so passive. 

Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

It was interesting that all the flashback scenes were only preleap. It's like the makers want to keep just the postleap events but discard the development that the characters went through. So memories all from dating and marriage times.

Anyone else think so??

Exactly!! The makers seem to have continued from season 1 without taking into account the growth in each of the characters towards the end of the season 1 & season 2 in entirety. However I am glad they are addressing all the problems which were glossed over in season 1 & Devakshi reconciled without any kind of redemption for either Ishwari or Dev. Hopefully this season we get to see how  Dev learns to stand up for himself & for his wife & children & how he comes out of the shadow of his mother's  manipulative ways. And Ishwari in turns learns to overcome her insecurities, &  she will release Dev from suffocation from her emotional blackmailing & guilt trips of the past and  let him live his life & how this time she will truly embrace Sona as her beloved son's wife not because of Sona freeing her from her past guilt of having stolen the two bangles but because she truly accepts her for being who she is 

If the makers would have put a note in the beginning of the season  that the story is a continuation of season without the development change in the characters then everything other than the child swap would have fallen into place &  made sense for the audience & they wouldn't have cribbed so much for the illogical stuff they are showing after having already shown character growth in Ishwari & Dev in the end part  of season 1 & also in season 2.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

Bold: This is exactly right. Manipulation is something the Dixits are best at.. Dev has grown up seeing this as the normal thing to do. His mother sets her mind on something and Dev has to scramble to manipulate everyone else to accept that as the right thing. This is his mental conditioning. As an adult, he knows that his mother is wrong, but he is conditioned to 'fix' the fallout, not the actual cause. 

Sona has been at the receiving end of this multiple times, but is resenting having her kids go through the same thing.

If he was opposed to the name change ..then the name should've been Ayushmaan only...he wasn't opposed to the name change. His mother manipulated him like he was a toddler who had told be told what is right or wrong. Didn't he grow up ever? I mean even Soha didn't seem convinced with Ishwari's explanation.

Also his dialogue yesterday...main thak gaya hoon...seemed like main thak gaya Sonakshi ko samjhate samjhate ki tu achchi hai...tere intentions achche hai. But he couldn't when even he knows it isn't like that.

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summerholiday

Exactly!! The makers seem to have continued from season 1 without taking into account the growth in each of the characters towards the end of the season 1 & season 2 in entirety. However I am glad they are addressing all the problems which were glossed over in season 1 & Devakshi reconciled without any kind of redemption for either Ishwari or Dev. Hopefully this season we get to see how  Dev learns to stand up for himself & for his wife & children & how he comes out of the shadow of his mother's  manipulative ways. And Ishwari in turns learns to overcome her insecurities, &  she will release Dev from suffocation from her emotional blackmailing & guilt trips of the past and  let him live his life & how this time she will truly embrace Sona as her beloved son's wife not because of Sona freeing her from her past guilt of having stolen the two bangles but because she truly accepts her for being who she is 

If the makers would have put a note in the beginning of the season  that the story is a continuation of season without the development change in the characters then everything other than the child swap would have fallen into place &  made sense for the audience & they wouldn't have cribbed so much for the illogical stuff they are showing after having already shown character growth in Ishwari & Dev in the end part  of season 1 & also in season 2.

Right? I was telling someone else that if they had in the first episode just stated which parts of the previous seasons they have kept and which ones the audience should ignore, there wouldn't be so much confusion as to why everyone is behaving like this. People would have understood and followed the story properly!

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Constant glorification of Ishwari πŸ˜‘

I felt Sonakshi was bit overthinking. Yes, she was not given the enough respect she deserves, but her situation is not that bad in the beginning or like Ishwari's three daughter who were considered nothing but outsiders. But yeah, I am not against Sonakshi in asking her rights.

Dev's warning was so low.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Ved Ayushman Dixit. What the hell is this!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Sonakshi and kids scenes were so adorable😊

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

If he was opposed to the name change ..then the name should've been Ayushmaan only...he wasn't opposed to the name change. His mother manipulated him like he was a toddler who had told be told what is right or wrong. Didn't he grow up ever? I mean even Soha didn't seem convinced with Ishwari's explanation.

Also his dialogue yesterday...main thak gaya hoon...seemed like main thak gaya Sonakshi ko samjhate samjhate ki tu achchi hai...tere intentions achche hai. But he couldn't when even he knows it isn't like that.

His mother manipulated him that this was the way to go and he manipulated Ayush that this was the way to go.

That was the saddest part.