Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thankyou for tagging me. Mujhe bhi dukh ho raha hai ki acha se promote nahi kar raha hai. Kya problem hai channel ka. Naye shows mein busy hai kya. Preleap mein bhi ache se promote nahi kiya, an post leap mein iss panchayat drama ko kitna promote kar sakta hai. 

Preleap mein - they can highlight shuddhikaran episodes in such a way that viewers keep on looking. Chandrachur se shadi , dusri taraf Anirudh jail mein. Muje iss channel or pH se jyada ideas hi. Agar story na pasand karte hai toh, kyu take-up kiya

Post leap: they can highlight the reasons of enemity, iss panchayat track, actually last week mein ek ek din ek ek promo de sakte ho. Anirudh Bondita love confession majak hai kya. Sm mein itni Sara FF stories hai. kya kare friends, mera ghussa control nahi ho raha hai.

I have a doubt. Without permission of channel, ph does director have no right to promote his show in Instagram account? 😇

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Agreed. Today Mangesh sir gave BTS too, so I guess this is on their mind. I'll try to DM them the link, and will share your thread in a few insta groups I know. More people that tags them the better. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Radhika ðŸ¤— I would've sent Anchu this link but I think it's more about the channel than the team so... Let's do one thing... Let's mail them, I will PM you the I'd. What say? 

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Rin🤗

Much needed topic of discussion it was.. Will read the content fully and share my opinion soon.. 

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Like I told you guys couple days ago I have sent messages to colors Chanel but so far they haven’t replied to me. I even answered back on those off air posts tagging them. I guess they now think I’m crazy.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly it really feels like the channel has given up on the show, I literally see so many promos for choti sardaarni and crap like udaariyaan but none for our show. I've been saying this since long, the buzz for our show is DEAD 

Only loyal fans have stayed, nobody is even aware of our shows because the ph and the channel simply don't care. The storyline is great but the lack of effort on their part really makes me worry about the future of the show. There have been reports about the show going off air and I won't be surprised if it does.

I think they want to bring a new show at this slot and hence lack of promotions would bring less trp hence a justification for channel to do what it wants. I think pretty much everyone has given up or are in a gooddamn slumber. Even the actors except leads, no buzz at all!

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

Thankyou for tagging me. Mujhe bhi dukh ho raha hai ki acha se promote nahi kar raha hai. Kya problem hai channel ka. Naye shows mein busy hai kya. Preleap mein bhi ache se promote nahi kiya, an post leap mein iss panchayat drama ko kitna promote kar sakta hai. 

Preleap mein - they can highlight shuddhikaran episodes in such a way that viewers keep on looking. Chandrachur se shadi , dusri taraf Anirudh jail mein. Muje iss channel or pH se jyada ideas hi. Agar story na pasand karte hai toh, kyu take-up kiya

Post leap: they can highlight the reasons of enemity, iss panchayat track, actually last week mein ek ek din ek ek promo de sakte ho. Anirudh Bondita love confession majak hai kya. Sm mein itni Sara FF stories hai. kya kare friends, mera ghussa control nahi ho raha hai.

I have a doubt. Without permission of channel, ph does director have no right to promote his show in Instagram account? 😇

I honestly do not think the channel has any rights over what BTS or offscreen promotions the cast does. As long as they do not give out official episode footage, I don't think there is any issue with anything else.

But, if that is wrong then anyone who is reading this feel free to correct me!

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Agreed. Today Mangesh sir gave BTS too, so I guess this is on their mind. I'll try to DM them the link, and will share your thread in a few insta groups I know. More people that tags them the better. 

Thank you Saffi! That would a great help. The more this is shared, the better reach it will get to the PH and cast.

I really wish they realize that this offscreen promotion need to be in full swing because they have tough competition and without channel's promotion nor repeat telecast plus lack of buzz, I don't think it's possible for the TRP's to rise.

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Radhika ðŸ¤— I would've sent Anchu this link but I think it's more about the channel than the team so... Let's do one thing... Let's mail them, I will PM you the I'd. What say? 

The channel honestly does not seem to care. I have seen people trend to the channel regarding the need for promo plus complaints about the telecast timing but they seem the LEAST bothered to do anything. They don't care about their audience the least except if it is Big Boss viewership.

Isliya I'm kinda expecting the PH and the cast to create the buzz offscreen. I don't think the channel can restrict them from this na? Udariyaan and every other show utilizes SM for creating a reach.

Thank you for sending me the Id, I'll try to drop them a mail and see if there is any response but I think some of the people on the forum like Barbara already tried this.