Aamir Khan: "Shah Rukh Is Licking My Feet & I Am Feeding Him Biscuits"

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In 2008, Aamir Khan had written in his blog, “I'm sitting under a tree, on the edge of a valley, approximately 5000 feet above sea level... Ammi, Ira and Junaid are by my side and we are in the middle of one of our favourite board games. Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?”

Aamir then went onto talk about the dog and how he had no hand in naming him. In Aamir's own words: "Now, before you jump to any conclusions let me add that Shahrukh is the name of our dog. And before you jump to any further conclusions let me add that I had nothing to do with naming him. In fact Shahrukh is the dog of the caretakers of our house. When I bought this house it came with the caretakers and their dog! Apparently Shahrukh (the actor) was shooting for a commercial in this house a few years ago, and that very day the caretakers bought a pup and named him Shahrukh. What are the chances of me buying a house which comes with a dog called Shahrukh!!!"

Aamir ended the blog post by saying, "Well Shahrukh is once again begging for my attention, so let me get back to him. He is smelling too much, he needs a bath. Heel boy, heel!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Amir never had class 🤢

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

SRK had replied to this....I wanted keep my dog's name Aamir...but my dog refused,he said that I have better standards........something like this...can't remember the exact words...🤣.....but yes both my favorites were spreading a lot of mirchi for each other....🥺😆

Hazardous thumbnail

Lmaooo I still remember this!! I was on this forum that time when tensions between Aamir and Shahrukh were at an all time high!!! This level of pettiness and childishness was so out of character for Aamir and in such poor taste but so funny at the same time😂😂😂

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hazardous

Lmaooo I still remember this!! I was on this forum that time when tensions between Aamir and Shahrukh were at an all time high!!! This level of pettiness and childishness was so out of character for Aamir and in such poor taste but so funny at the same time😂😂😂

Amir Khan likes to spit in actresses hands so I don’t think this was out of character for him. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

SRK had replied to this....I wanted keep my dog's name Aamir...but my dog refused,he said that I have better standards........something like this...can't remember the exact words...🤣.....but yes both my favorites were spreading a lot of mirchi for each other....🥺😆

I just can't see this as anything except disgusting on Aamir's part. SRK was merely responding and still kept it somewhat sane.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I wonder if Aamir and Dog had some romance going on 🤣

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Amir Khan likes to spit in actresses hands so I don’t think this was out of character for him. 

I was about to say the same thing and then saw your comment. 

I think Aamir is a socially awkward and odd person. He tries to be funny but he doesn't have a sense of humor and ends up doing offensive things. How can anyone think it's funny to spit in their coworker's hands? I don't even know of any 5 year old kids who would do that. 

Hazardous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Omg wtf whose hand did he spit in??? 😲😲😲

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hazardous

Omg wtf whose hand did he spit in??? 😲😲😲

I think Juhi’s. They didn’t talk for sometime or years after this from what I remember reading.