Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

I think Juhi’s. They didn’t talk for sometime or years after this from what I remember reading.

Yeah, their friendship ended after. Good for her. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think Juhi’s. They didn’t talk for sometime or years after this from what I remember reading.

Madhuri's too. She mentioned in an interview that he asked to see her hand and then spit on it. She said she chased him with a stick. But I guess she got over it. Juhi was so upset she stopped speaking to him for years. 

Hazardous thumbnail

Omg this is what their on going tiff was about?? Jeez I must say Aamir is really immature and messed up. He generally does a good job of hiding it in front of the public though.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hazardous

Omg this is what their on going tiff was about?? Jeez I must say Aamir is really immature and messed up. He generally does a good job of hiding it in front of the public though.

I think he did it as a prank, but that’s a stupid prank and no one wants someone spitting on them as a prank. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loll

I remember this one. All 3 khan's and akshay were taking public digs at each other. 

And Aamir being the most boring and unfunny guy off screen was making the worst ones. Thinking he was being funny but coming across as extremely lame and childish 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Aamir spews a lot of shit from his mouth. 

Blah blah fcuking blah

I can never stay awake long enough to hear him talk during interviews 😔

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why Amir had to behave like this?

Did Shar Rukh spy on him?

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I remember this. What a jerk. If he wanted to take a dig at SRK, at least have the guts to do so without giving a long explanation about whose dog it is blah blah blah. 

He could have just said ‘ the caretaker’s dog is licking my feet’. Or left out the dog part completely. 

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

He spit on Manisha's hand too...🤢 Juhi had mentioned it in an interview..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Loll

I remember this one. All 3 khan's and akshay were taking public digs at each other. 

And Aamir being the most boring and unfunny guy off screen was making the worst ones. Thinking he was being funny but coming across as extremely lame and childish 

Not all Khans...even at the peak of their cold war....SRK and Salman never took digs at each other...whatever they said was very straight forward..