Anupamaa Written Update 12 Aug 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 2 years ago

The episode begins with Toshu venting gout at his family members , he points out each and every member’s shortcomings and what was disgusting about them . How he felt ashamed of their qualities . He humiliates n insults his parents . He bad mouths Anupama so much that she is horrified and weeps Vanraj canno longer control his anger n slaps Toshu hard .

Vanraj then gives a long moral lecture to Toshu grabbing him by the collar .He regrets pampering Toshu so much at the cost of neglecting Samar . He regrets Toshu could not imbibe any  good  quality from his father but emulated only the bad habits .  He orders Toshu to leave the house . Toshu is ready to leave but Kinjal is not ready . KinTosh have a argument over this .

Anupama is distraught . Baa and Babuji decide tk leave this house sines they were bothering the grandchildren so badly . They were the reason a grandson was leaving this house . They decide to move to their native place . AnuVan please n beg Baa and Babuji not to leave this house. They persuade them to live with their children Baa Babuji agree 

Kavya watches this and feels happy the family was breaking up . .

Precap

Anupama tells Vanraj that they should send off their children happily with blessings .

Vanraj performs Aarti, Tilak of KinTosh and sends them off with blessings . They leave for Rakhi’s penthouse . The entire family is heart broken . Anupama weeps for her children .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome episode today. Toshu is now gone case.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: ketty84

Awesome episode today. Toshu is now gone case.

I want Kinjal to walk out of Penthouse because of Toshu's deplorable behavior towards his parents n elders . Can she live with a guy with such poor values in life? 

Toshu will then be thrown out by Rakhee too . Let him live on the streets n beg Anupama to provide the useless son a shelter 😤

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I want Kinjal to walk out of Penthouse because of Toshu's deplorable behavior towards his parents n elders . Can she live with a guy with such poor values in life? 

Toshu will then be thrown out by Rakhee too . Let him live on the streets n beg Anupama to provide the useless son a shelter 😤

I love to see that but that not going to happen early as Kinjal truly loved toshu. She will try to make him see what he is losing. What will open toshu eyes Anupama success , rakhi Dave constant insults and Kinjal silence as he will not easily realise his mistake because he is the son of vanraj Saha. Kinjal will leave toshu when her mother made her believe toshu is turning in vanraj. As somewhere I read rakhi will provoke toshu to start affair drama  so Kinjal will come to his terms but through that she will make Kinjal to leave toshu. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: ketty84

I love to see that but that not going to happen early as Kinjal truly loved toshu. She will try to make him see what he is losing. What will open toshu eyes Anupama success , rakhi Dave constant insults and Kinjal silence as he will not easily realise his mistake because he is the son of vanraj Saha. Kinjal will leave toshu when her mother made her believe toshu is turning in vanraj. As somewhere I read rakhi will provoke toshu to start affair drama  so Kinjal will come to his terms but through that she will make Kinjal to leave toshu. 

Office affair !! Is Rakhi trying to project like father like son 😲

Toshu deserves break up with Kinjal and the girl deserves better life partner 🤔