Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 11 Aug 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ishwari is preparing sweet in the kitchen .

Sona asks her why she bribed Soha with a mobile ! It was Devakshi combined decisions . Raksha Bandhan is a ritual of love . Why did Ishwari need to bribe a sister for tying Rakhee 

Ishwari says she knew how to handle kids , handle relationships  

Asks Sona to forget everything and think of the festival .
sona is annoyed . elena, Vicky n Golu arrive and seek blessings of Maa maa baba . Elena takes selfies . 
elenaannd Sona share their sisterly talks . Sona is happy Elena is devrani. Elena is happy Ishwari learnt to share Dev with Sona 

Nikki arrives and she is welcomed with excitement . 
lshe seeks blessings from elders .

Nikki informs Neha will not be coming as her entire family has collected at her house . She is busy there . Ishwari misses Neha .so does Dev .

Nikki gifts Ayush .

Sourabh, his wife n Bijoy arrive With Mishti . Bijoy and GKB have a bout of taunting session .Mishti n Ayush have a bonding instantly . 

Rasams begin. Ishwari ties Rakhi to Mama ji . He gifts a gold pendant . Ishwari is guilty bhai spent so much for her ,they have tender talks n bro Sis bonding and his support during her bad times .

Next Nikki ties Rakhi to Dev with full ritual . She ties on Bahl for her missing sisters too . He gifts ehr her fav gift . Nikki ties rakhi to Vicky too . 
Sona ties rakhi to Sourabh . Elena follows suit . He gifts Asha’s composed poetries published in a book n gifts sisters a copy each . Sisters get emotional and thank their dada , their hug n Bijoy gets nostalgic watching them .

GKB secretly remarks how Sourabh got away with a cheap book gift , while this family gifted their sisters expensive stuff ,

Suhana ties rakhi to Sourabh , then she ties to Golu .. 

Ayush waits for his turn .. Sona and Ishwari look on .. 

Sona asks Soha tk do rasam for Ayush too .

Ayush is waiting excitedly .

FB scene if Soha Folu discussion of how to prevent Ayush from becoming her brother . How she will have to share everything with Ayush after that . Golu gives an idea to Soha how to avoid tying Rakhi . FB ends 

Soha makes an excuse of going to washroom n runs away without trying rakhi to Ayush 

Dev then goes to The kids bedroom n talks to Soha .. makes her understand very kid gets his or her share of love from parents , they don’t snatch eachother’s share . Dev gets Soha and she performs rasam for Ayush .. Tilak with kumkum, rice, flowers, Aarti . Tying the sacred Rakhi . Ayush then gifts Soha a cute  gift , he had prepared himself . 
golu then expresses his disapproval to Soha for making Ayush her bro . 

It’s time for family pictures on the occasion .  Bose family , mama ji’s family , 

When Dixit family sits together , Soha tells Ayush that he will not become a Dixit by sitting for the picture , he will remain Ayushman Rohit Khurana . All are taken aback. 

Ayush says Soha is right , he moves out of the couch . Dev then takes Upset Ayush in his arms and makes him happy again 

GKB tells Ishwari how the fake Dixit. Kid Soha was going against the real Dixit kid Ayush .

Later in their bedroom Devakshi are in their bed, they share how Dev handled Soha and  Ayush .. they share happiness over the rasams n rituals were over happily lhe gives Sona a good news that Ayushman’s adoption papers have arrived , now he was not only their biological child he was legally their child too. Devakshi are very happy . 

He then kisses Sona lovingly , they share close moments 

. precap

Mama ji is against Ishwari’s idea of secretly changing Ayush’s name without informing Devakshi . ishwari give sher reasons that Ayush was still connected to his grandparents n was in touch with them . He would never gel with Dixit family 

Ishwari is performing name change ritual n havan at home after Devakshi leave for office .

Sona is driving to office when she realises she has forgotten a file n returns home unexpectedly. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank u su..nowadays dil is happy to watch sona and ishus convo... very happy that dev made suha understand abt rakhi significant..

Reminds me old beautiful movie masoom.  That little boy made gift for shabana azmi..here ayush made for suha ..🥰

Golu is exactly like his dad Vicky season 1..🙄

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Thank u su..nowadays dil is happy to watch sona and ishus convo...

I love how Dev n Sona both are confronting Ishwari for her various ideas n actions . Hope Ishwari improves 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I love how Dev n Sona both are confronting Ishwari for her various ideas n actions . Hope Ishwari improves 

Ishu improving 😂😂😂

Impossible ...then there is no more story 

She is the cause of all every thing 

😂😂

cscs thumbnail

Thank you Suta for the update. I missed the epi. 

By update it seems it was an eventful episode. 

Ishu is Ishu. 

Now Sona will do dialoguebaazi with her tomorrow, the she will do ho ho ho ho ho.

N what's up with Soha? She came back to old track again.

"Dev kisses Sona lovingly"

Oohh Suta your writing give me feels, which I know was not there in the show. 😛

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/aaditeaa/status/1425477488558231555?s=20

Devakshi ❤️

Today's was so good, less on drama and more on human emotions and relationships. 

And ishwari just stop your drama yaar, I'm so done with her. She isn't even talking to dev about this name change thing 😡

Can devakshi just tell her to back off, so that she can stop her drama and we can watch devakshi centric track. 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know story progression, ups and downs in relationships all should be shown. But, why the writers are making Ishwari a vile MIL.

You know, i saw long discussions here during season 1 (i saw the show only in 2018) and also old twitter posts by Supriya Pilgaonkar was upset with her being made a typical Saas in the serial. 😕

Am dumbfounded that in season 3, a seasoned actress like her has been downgraded to low levels like many OTT saas=bahu dramas going on, and she accepted to do this just to give continuity. 

Its a shame on the creatives and writers i tell you

Viji

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

When MIL & DIL frictions happens viewer’s interest increases..

Many houses it happens ( esp in joint families)

It has spices right ingredients for explosive out comes 

May be makers are showing all those improvements on Ishu’s character in season 1 end was false !

Or they are running out of ideas 

😂😂😂

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

I know story progression, ups and downs in relationships all should be shown. But, why the writers are making Ishwari a vile MIL.

You know, i saw long discussions here during season 1 (i saw the show only in 2018) and also old twitter posts by Supriya Pilgaonkar was upset with her being made a typical Saas in the serial. 😕

Am dumbfounded that in season 3, a seasoned actress like her has been downgraded to low levels like many OTT saas=bahu dramas going on, and she accepted to do this just to give continuity. 

Its a shame on the creatives and writers i tell you

Viji

Thx for a great thought

Not only Ishwari the MIL is shown in degraded manner But this is 2021 and they are still showing (MIL) ILs of the world in negative connotations.  Times have changed.  this is not 1930 upto 1990 era.  the whole MIL DIL relationship has flipped 180 degree in today's time.  No DIL will put up with any crap and no MIL will be able to say a word as the Men are controlled by their women woh Uffff nahi kar sakte.  

Bring the story to today's time creatives.  This is riddiculous to show plain stupidity .

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I really just wish Dev would confront her more firmly. Like in the precap, I sincerely just want Dev to catch her trying to secretly change Ayush's name and not Sonakshi.