Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovley thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: farheenbachani

Totally agree with u. That sign language would have beeb cute if used while they were amongst family looking at each othwr across the room and raghav does that sign and pallavi has to and someone catches them and asks etc. Pallavi blushing and raghav cutely smiling would have been nice. A little comedy, romance and pehla pehla pyar among family. Totally get the sign at that time but here ive noticed the sign only happened once with everyone around during the marathi dinner raghav arranged. After that they have been alone most of the time and they still do the sign except the once in the room when raghav does the sign and pallavi removes his hand and says i love you. 

I don’t understand what they are trying to show. Kitchen me jab akele hote hai tab bhi sign, hallway me akele hote hai tabh bhi sign aur room me bhi. 

That hallway romance where raghav pulls her and asks her to say i love u, like how hard is it to say that. And she said koi ajayega. So what. Takes 5 secs and so what if amma came in and saw that. She would be happy. I mean u kissed him on the cheek infront of strangers so why are u worried about amma seeing. 

Their whole romance situation seems off and while on this subject, honestly what do we think they do at night?  He wants her to spend time with him so when they go in the room at night what do they do, play board games or cards??

Frustrating to see such good actors given such cheesy dialogues and scenes

Blame it only on writing....I cant even digest that they have such immature cvs, sickand is not so new that he don't understand the value of good creativity and direction.

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovley

I am a sucker of intense and passionate stories. When i watched todays episode i was waiting for the couple to get in the room and talk like really.... talk wala talk. The intensity, the passion, the pain all was missing. The momentum of yesterday's episode was lost like dabbba gul. I was like something is off in this scene then I read forum views and I realised that something was  not off but everything was off. I pity the actors who put so much effort but bad writing and direction puts their all hardwork into vein. And that ILU sign was so stupid out of place and non worthy for me. I didn't like it even for the first time coz we are watching a story of two mature enough people not some teenage love ( RR ki zuban me nibba nibbi, i mean c'mon RR why become a nibba and be a hypocrite).

You can't say I made a passionate love story and make them act like teenage peoples (even teenagers are better than that). Sickand needs to understand that passion means intensity and depth. Cuteness can be a part of love life but the moment chose was just so so wrong that I closed my eyes while the scene played. 

Ps- Love is something to be proud of not to be shy of. And when you can hug and kiss your spouse infront of MIL and random photographers, you can surely say I love you in the personal space of your room.

I guess it also depends upon how you portray the romance between leads.. like I love the way Gul khan has portrayed the romance between the leads in all her serials.. the fights the passion it’s like a live wire.. which I feel missing here. 

I really feel Raghu has that potential but they are not using it..

Dekhte hai aage kya hota hai 

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Siku has lost his marbles! That's all there is to it.

Pallavi, who easily kissed her husband in front of random photographers and her mother-in-law is shy that he's kissing her in the kitchen when they're all by themselves?!

I feel like the CVs/Siku keep trying and testing stereotypical Star Plus theories to see whatever will stick. Kabhi shy and meek female lead, kabhi foolishly in love male lead. I don't know why he doesn't understand that Raghav and Pallavi were fine just the way they were. How has he suddenly lost faith in his character sketches and his writing?!

Keep RaghVi's characters as is and weave a story around their perfectly imperfect personalities and the depth of their relationship. They've been deduced to lovesick teenagers who may as well exchange ILU notes at this point kyunke normal baatein toh in donon ne karni chorrdi hain! 

ReemaRani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree so so much with all of you! The character graphs don’t make sense anymore. I do not like the sign language anymore either. The episode made me cringe as well. It was terrible. They should have fought like maniacs and then kiss and make-up. They should have fought about the past two weeks and cleared the air. And then verbally tell each other I love you. They are alone! Stupid direction, stupid writing. I can’t believe I’m hating my favorite show so much right now. I’m disappointed, really am. The CV’s have SO MUCH FIXING to do!