RaghVi aur unnka sign language

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Wasn’t the sign language just for when they are in public? Khudke kamre mein bhi sign language kyun? Seems like they are taking “Deewaro ke bhi kaan hote hain” waaaayyyyyy too seriously.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They always do the opposite of what they say

Room mein sign language

Sabke saamne elaan e mohabbat karenge 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It looked stupid today. Someone called it “the Murphy baby” look.🤣

I don’t think they really made up or addressed the ELEPHANT ( Mandar) in the room. They decided not to talk about it. Pallavi decided they would not discuss Mandar and Raghav-in-love decided to shelve it. They just put a band aid on the crack in their relationship. Until they sit down discuss the crack openly and fix it, all these cute things appear stupid. 

If they yelled and raged at each other, let hurt feelings out and then calmed down and did this thing it would hv worked I think.

it was cute the first time.

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Wasn’t the sign language just for when they are in public? Khudke kamre mein bhi sign language kyun? Seems like they are taking “Deewaro ke bhi kaan hote hain” waaaayyyyyy too seriously.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

arey morning me mai b yhi soch ri ti k ye sign language kyu use kr re h apne hi room me…kl hi to chilla chilla kr dunia ko btaya h Raghav ne..

ab ye sign language bht kaam ane wala h inke.. divorce drama khelenge….or sign language me ILU bolenge..

just imagine ldai inki…

pallavi : Raghav tumne mj pr kabhi vishwas hi ni kia … tum mere layak hi ni ho (and instead of holding her head she put little finger beneath her chin) 

Raghav: tumko kaise jhelta h na mai… ye mai hi janta h.. tumko koi pdi hi ni apna family ki… ( and he too put little finger beneath his chin)

gajab comedy hogi …

🤣🤣

by the way aj jb ye log ye sign language sign language khel re te to mje Rajat ka monologue yaad aa gya..from pyar ka punchnama… usme he used same sign to represent “ye bande itne successful kyu hote h” if you get what I mean 😉

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Iss sab ke beech mein Amma bhi Murphy Baby sign karengi! 🤣

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

arey morning me mai b yhi soch ri ti k ye sign language kyu use kr re h apne hi room me…kl hi to chilla chilla kr dunia ko btaya h Raghav ne..

ab ye sign language bht kaam ane wala h inke.. divorce drama khelenge….or sign language me ILU bolenge..

just imagine ldai inki…

pallavi : Raghav tumne mj pr kabhi vishwas hi ni kia … tum mere layak hi ni ho (and instead of holding her head she put little finger beneath her chin) 

Raghav: tumko kaise jhelta h na mai… ye mai hi janta h.. tumko koi pdi hi ni apna family ki… ( and he too put little finger beneath his chin)

gajab comedy hogi …

🤣🤣

by the way aj jb ye log ye sign language sign language khel re te to mje Rajat ka monologue yaad aa gya..from pyar ka punchnama… usme he used same sign to represent “ye bande itne successful kyu hote h” if you get what I mean 😉

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

It looked stupid today. Someone called it “the Murphy baby” look.🤣

I don’t think they really made up or addressed the ELEPHANT ( Mandar) in the room. They decided not to talk about it. Pallavi decided they would not discuss Mandar and Raghav-in-love decided to shelve it. They just put a band aid on the crack in their relationship. Until they sit down discuss the crack openly and fix it, all these cute things appear stupid. 

If they yelled and raged at each other, let hurt feelings out and then calmed down and did this thing it would hv worked I think.

it was cute the first time.

Yes, cute only the first time. It's a cringe fest now. Like I literally rolled my eyes today. 

Independently, I think we started despising the symbol but in today's context with the dissatisfied backdrop of patchup, this was insult to injury.

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

just imagine ldai inki…

gajab comedy hogi …

🤣🤣

Ahahah I like your scenario. So basically context se bhi pharak padta hai. Aaj ke pheke patch up mein acha nahi gaya.

Lovley thumbnail

I am a sucker of intense and passionate stories. When i watched todays episode i was waiting for the couple to get in the room and talk like really.... talk wala talk. The intensity, the passion, the pain all was missing. The momentum of yesterday's episode was lost like dabbba gul. I was like something is off in this scene then I read forum views and I realised that something was  not off but everything was off. I pity the actors who put so much effort but bad writing and direction puts their all hardwork into vein. And that ILU sign was so stupid out of place and non worthy for me. I didn't like it even for the first time coz we are watching a story of two mature enough people not some teenage love ( RR ki zuban me nibba nibbi, i mean c'mon RR why become a nibba and be a hypocrite).

You can't say I made a passionate love story and make them act like teenage peoples (even teenagers are better than that). Sickand needs to understand that passion means intensity and depth. Cuteness can be a part of love life but the moment chose was just so so wrong that I closed my eyes while the scene played. 

Ps- Love is something to be proud of not to be shy of. And when you can hug and kiss your spouse infront of MIL and random photographers, you can surely say I love you in the personal space of your room.

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Hahah .. I find it cute though ❤️ 

farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovley

I am a sucker of intense and passionate stories. When i watched todays episode i was waiting for the couple to get in the room and talk like really.... talk wala talk. The intensity, the passion, the pain all was missing. The momentum of yesterday's episode was lost like dabbba gul. I was like something is off in this scene then I read forum views and I realised that something was  not off but everything was off. I pity the actors who put so much effort but bad writing and direction puts their all hardwork into vein. And that ILU sign was so stupid out of place and non worthy for me. I didn't like it even for the first time coz we are watching a story of two mature enough people not some teenage love ( RR ki zuban me nibba nibbi, i mean c'mon RR why become a nibba and be a hypocrite).

You can't say I made a passionate love story and make them act like teenage peoples (even teenagers are better than that). Sickand needs to understand that passion means intensity and depth. Cuteness can be a part of love life but the moment chose was just so so wrong that I closed my eyes while the scene played. 

Ps- Love is something to be proud of not to be shy of. And when you can hug and kiss your spouse infront of MIL and random photographers, you can surely say I love you in the personal space of your room.

Totally agree with u. That sign language would have beeb cute if used while they were amongst family looking at each othwr across the room and raghav does that sign and pallavi has to and someone catches them and asks etc. Pallavi blushing and raghav cutely smiling would have been nice. A little comedy, romance and pehla pehla pyar among family. Totally get the sign at that time but here ive noticed the sign only happened once with everyone around during the marathi dinner raghav arranged. After that they have been alone most of the time and they still do the sign except the once in the room when raghav does the sign and pallavi removes his hand and says i love you. 

I don’t understand what they are trying to show. Kitchen me jab akele hote hai tab bhi sign, hallway me akele hote hai tabh bhi sign aur room me bhi. 

That hallway romance where raghav pulls her and asks her to say i love u, like how hard is it to say that. And she said koi ajayega. So what. Takes 5 secs and so what if amma came in and saw that. She would be happy. I mean u kissed him on the cheek infront of strangers so why are u worried about amma seeing. 

Their whole romance situation seems off and while on this subject, honestly what do we think they do at night?  He wants her to spend time with him so when they go in the room at night what do they do, play board games or cards??

Frustrating to see such good actors given such cheesy dialogues and scenes