Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MooPoint

Ya should have taken your favorite Aishu.

Aishwarya is to old for silly roles ðŸ˜†

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Alia should be replaced with someone else. She looks like a baby in front of PC and Kat.

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Floofy_Wolf

Alia should be replaced with someone else. She looks like a baby in front of PC and Kat.

Kriti Sanon is a good choice 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe that’s exactly what the character requires. As others have said, how can anyone know if she’s too young or PC is too old without knowing anything about the characters they are playing? How I wish actresses weren’t judged first and foremost based on how they look.

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

Maybe that’s exactly what the character requires. As others have said, how can anyone know if she’s too young or PC is too old without knowing anything about the characters they are playing? How I wish actresses weren’t judged first and foremost based on how they look.

I thought it was a film about three friends on a road trip? Alia looks like their kid rather than friend. It's not about being good or bad looking, which is a problem for actresses. It's about looking the part.

Edited by Floofy_Wolf - 2 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alia can be like those people who age but still look young. I will watch this movie for PC and Kat, also Alia is growing on me. 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I thought it was a film about three friends on a road trip? Alia looks like their kid rather than friend. It's not about being good or bad looking, which is a problem for actresses. It's about looking the part.

Not all friends are made in childhood. Not even the very best of friendships are necessarily made in childhood. You don’t have any friends who are older or younger than you? If you are young and still in school then I understand this thinking but you will make friends after school too and ages aren’t so important then. I have very good friends met through work who are 15 years older and younger friends I met through my kids’ schools (I had children after finishing my medical education 9 years after graduating college so lots of moms are a decade younger) and then yes other friends I met through my own school around my age. Alia is 28 the other girls are 10-11 years older, they definitely could be good friends.  Or maybe Alia is a cousin or sister or something.   Who can say without actually knowing what the story is?

Anyway I am most interested in watching Alia and Katrina interact for promotions LOL

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nova19

Anyway I am most interested in watching Alia and Katrina interact for promotions LOL

They are both used to being fake nice to each other so I don't think we will get any fun or gossip. Everyone will act like they are besties. Even before, now it makes sense why these 3 were sucking up to each other so much. They were clearly trying to get this film off the ground and convince Farhan/Zoya about their chemistry.