Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

She perhaps is the only one who can act out of the 3

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Alia makes PC and Katty hot.

Casting Ananya,Tara,Shraddha..would  take away the eyeballs..taking in their tiny frayed denim shorts...long legs...

Alia takes away the sex appeal from any film she stars in.This film too sounds a bit thanda.But that works for PC and Katty and the film.

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Priyanka is the only one who acts better than both Alia and Kat...

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheMinion

How are people calling out the miscasting even without knowing the plot or watching the trailer/movie?!

Cant hide their jealousy

Ennuyi thumbnail

Alia is a bit of a miscast here, cos she is a decade younger then them but then the story probably needed a younger friend/sibling who knows ...

Hazardous thumbnail

I don’t see how Alia fits into this, especially if they’re playing childhood friends. But what do I know. It’ll probably make more sense in the movie.

I wish it could’ve been Priyanka, Katrina and Kareena. Since Kareena already kinda has her Veere di wedding girl squad, I guess it makes sense that she wasn’t casted. Priyanka, Katrina and Anushka would’ve also been ideal. Even Priyanka, Katrina and Parineeti. Parineeti would’ve been awesome, she’s spunky and adventurous and I would’ve loved to see the Chopra cousins onscreen together!!

Edited by Hazardous - 2 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If a decade older Aamir Khan can play same age friends with Sarman Joshi or a 55 year old Salman can play childhood friends with a much younger Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub or a Sunil Grover. Why can't Katrina and Priyanka play childhood friends with Alia?

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Alia is a bit of a miscast here, cos she is a decade younger then them but then the story probably needed a younger friend/sibling who knows ...

Kirti ko le te, if they wanted someone younger / sibling. She would even pass off as their age if it's a movie on friendship😑. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Ya should have taken your favorite Aishu.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I find it odd to say someone is miscast without seeing the movie or even knowing the plotlines. 

Alia Bhatt is a generation younger. But, male actors of different generations have played childhood friends with no questions. Also, it doesn't have to be childhood friends - it could be any group of friends. It'ss not unusual to have a significantly older/younger person in a friend group. It could be siblings or relatives too.