Terror of truth, left overs of lie - my pov on the episode

Posted: 2 years ago

Hey everyone...

What an episode it was? Yes, it was not a very happily ever after feel giving episode, but it surely told the story of two beautiful people, Sairat show how life works, they bring a sense of simplicity yet complexity that the world actually have.

I didn't find anyone who could be pointed out as wrong, none can be said as guilty, or victim. Cuz, today, Sairat felt equally at pain, both were showing their own form truth which they have accepted and shown today in their actions. 

Then what was wrong ? Or how did this happen ? Couldn't Sai see the truth which Virat was showing to her? Couldn't she spot the love hidden in each corner, and as we know , white is purity, couldn't she spot the purity that everything carried over there ? That Virat carried in his heart? Or does Virat think Sai is affected only by his words, but can't he see or sense that Sai had made an interpretation of those words, a scenario,  a lie which has the potential to outstand and outshine, and also cover the truth, the beautiful truth.

Kehna aasan hai, it was clear today. Kehna bohoth aasaan hai, but the now lie, once truth, has now gotten an ugly form, so much that the relation, that Sai, somewhere even Virat is fearful of. It is sometimes difficult for things to come out, cuz things go into hiding not only when they are bad, but also when we fear that these things are never meant to come out .

I felt what Sai had today was actually not shock, but it was fear. Sai was fearful, she was afraid of that truth, cuz her brain is constantly howered with a lie here, unfortunately, I know it's a lie, we all know it's a lie, Virat and I guess the great positive woman Pakhi Salunkhe ji also know that what Sai carries in her mind is a lie, but for Sai, these are the words which came out of Virat sir's mouth on the day of their wedding. Sai's rishte ka neev, the basement of this relationship is not pyaar, apnapan, let me say another point in here which I see, the Rishta has it, the relation is showing pyaar, apna pan etc. The stucture of this relationship is screaming love, proximity, care, concern, from all ends. But, Sai is fearful, that this structure ,this form of relation which she is seeing is not at all possible, cuz this structure does not have the proper basement, she is afraid to enter this structure of love, cuz she is afraid, that it will collapse on her someday. Kyunki by Sai , neev hi nahi hai in sab ke liye. The way she is seeing the reationship, but the way she is assuming the relation are different. She fears to enter this sacred fort of love which Virat is presenting, cuz this can't exist at all according to her.

The moment where the decorations,the desserts ,the beauty,all of it laid infront of SAIRAT, but that position where SAIRAT stood there today also was speaking volumes. They both were at that door step, they both could see the happiness,but alas, the lies and truth's have enveloped them so bad, that they can see it, but they are unable to accept and enter it. What a heartbreaking moment that was. Khushiyaan kitni mushkil hai kabhi kabhi paane ke liye..., a reason why I can't support Pakhi at all. She doesn't know the value of happiness which life has gave her . How peaceful should a person feel when someone is offering their part of life to you, but no , She doesn't want that. She is seeming greedy, who wants her way of happiness,but happiness doesn't come in variety, it's just that  . Haina, I mean, look at the two souls over here, the happiness which actually they both deire ,it's not even too far, but painful how they are unable to grab it nor grasp it.

And who on earth likes to be confronted with their fears? With their nightmares? None, and what is the reaction to such stimulus, simple, it's fight or flight. And Sai Is not one to flee, so she fought, she fought hard, she seemed exhausted, so she out forth her point, all this cannot exist for her, as the basement of the relation is such,that the architecture which she is seeing, which Virat is showing, is simply impossible. She doesn't want to get trapped in the wrong web, and later succumb to the spiders of heart break. Cuz, at that point, it will be her mistake, cuz that would be her decision. She will blame herself that she didn't accept that truth which was spoken on the day of their wedding. Sai doesn't want to be that. She also doesn't want the to be smakced on the face one day. 

And she somewhere also doesn't like the fact, that she has to play the role of wife, she also craves somewhere,that she doesn't do the job of a wife as a duty, but she needs that as her right, only her right. No a transferred thing, like woh nahi mila toh tumhe de raha hoon, cuz somewhere,this is my pov, that Sai also feels she is just getting this as she is the only canditate now. Toh she is just being given these things as a part of that position she has, the wife ka position,but she assumes, let me clear this point, she assumes that the other party is unwillingly giving this. 

But, she doesn't know that her husband, Virat sir has set up a throne for her in his heart, which she rules. She is someone who carries an individual position in his heart, where he is himself. She is not a part of everyone, she is that part where Virat gets and feels selfish, someone who Virat desires only for himself,who he doesn't want to change for his family, nor match with his family. Sai is his peace,his truth now. 

I loved how at every point he was trying to get her, not leap ahead and charge or blame. We know it is ahead, but he was keeping himself gathered, so that he doesn't break and the broken pieces will surely hurt Sai. 

But, he himself did fear her reaction,but I guess, he doesn't know the extent of walls, the extent of fear Sai has been embedded with due to his words. Due to the situation. I actually felt for Virat as well today, he was trying to ignite hope at every possible step today. Trying to desperately reach out the room of Sai's heart through his bright love, desperately trying to pass through those curtains which Sai has kept. Trying to show her the ray of hope, the brightness of truth. He showed her that paths they chose and path they went on were totally different,destination has changed. The route have changed,the journey is different. And Virat was so much trying to show that this travel, this vehicle, this route,this destination only has them as the passengers. None else. But, Sai can't accept exactly how is this, she still feels the seat she has to take is reserved. And kisi aur ke seat pe baithna galat hai, right. So, it's the left over lies, which are blinding them from the rays, in the form of some stupid yoga lady, in the form of deal, in the form previous words.

Virat is trying to show, that something's from her point cannot be possible here, like, a deal and zimmedari cannot take this form,cannot come till this point if it existed still. He was trying to show her, this result can only be possible with different reactants, he was so much Putting efforts,that too purely. 

His hope and Sai's dreams are like those flickering candles from the promo, which are being tested by the nature. And their hidden love actually somewhere is enveloping those candles from being blown out. 

These two just touch the heart ❤️

The pain, suffering both are equally in pain.

The way out is somewhere is to throw out those lies, pulling those curtains himself. Or two, there is another option, the light of love should be this strong, that it should make Sai curious,I guess some where which she is. She herself should remove those curtains.

......*********.......

Okay ,I got carried away as I was a bit emotional, pls,I actually don't realise what I have written, I didn't re check. Sorry, if this is senseless. 

Pls share honest views.

Shristhi ji!!!!!! Aap kitna sundar likhti hai❤️

Beautiful, amazing analysis❤️

Agree with each and every point of yours❤️

Either both or wrong, or both of them at right. The situation is like that. There is nothing in between.

Your choice of words is soo nice Shristhiji❤️

Bass ab baby bride ke khauf se aage ka plot change ho jaaye, and we get some real good SaiRat centric tracks.🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

What I liked abt your post is you also tried to figure out Virat pov which no one has done for today's episode. Both have chosen the path they are trodding right now. Virat by choosing to marry out of zimmedari, then falling in love and not confessing. Sai by choosing to stay back even after what all transpired between them. My only grouse is how did she agree to stay with all this in her mind even after Virat said he wanted a proper marriage? They have made her deaf and dumb especially wrt understanding Virat's feelings!🤦

Amazing post. You have a way with the choice of your words. Thanks for writing Virat’s point of view also. His pain is no less nor unreasonable. I feel sad for this good hearted Virat Chavan who is inadept in framing sentences properly. Even yesterday he used the word jamedari.. what to say more? 

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago

As usual, you have stolen my heart with this post. So beautifully written ❤️

Just I want to say how can you write each and every thing beautifully. This is very beautiful and exact povo of Sai Virat . Can you be writter if ghum .

Loved it very much. Each and every word falls at right emotions 💞

Wow my dearie..for a change a serious analysis haan?❤️

You made me cry, Shristhi...

I'll come back and edit.

Beautiful❤️

Especially Sai's fears wala part ❤️

Wow! Your post is so lovely! I felt like crying as I read it. 

I saw the episode too and I felt teary. It was a good episode but such a sad one.