Plzzzzz listen to this request makers

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Dear makers,

We have been  complaining so much about wanting anu to grow a spine when it comes to her kids n not behave like bechari n abla....looking at all the episodes it seems u don't want to listen to this request of ours.... atleast listen to this tini tiny another request n plzzz for the love of God change the wardrobe of Anupama ....I mean just look at her she looked so so pretty in her blue outfit for dance n now seeing the black outfit in precap I can't understand why she has not been given outfit change yet .....she looked gorgeous in precap...hayee nazar na lage....sorry emotions went out of hand 

Please please atleast fulfill this wish of ours 

Thanks n regards 

Anupama viewer

Edited by sushups - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't really mind the sarees, that's the only realistic thing about the show. Let me explain!

Anupamaa wore a fancy costume to the dance, she cannot wear a net suit with stone work everyday.

Plus she probably wore suits until she was 18, but after she got married she wore sarees and it was 26 years, so she is more used to sarees and should be wearing what she is comfortable in.

Many shows and movies try to project that change in a character arc requires a makeover, which is not realistic. She has shed the mangalsutra and changed her bindi style and that is a positive change.

Anupamaa should rather focus on becoming less weak for her kids and on increasing her financial independence by making a better career.

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

I don't really mind the sarees, that's the only realistic thing about the show. Let me explain!

Anupamaa wore a fancy costume to the dance, she cannot wear a net suit with stone work everyday.

Plus she probably wore suits until she was 18, but after she got married she wore sarees and it was 26 years, so she is more used to sarees and should be wearing what she is comfortable in.

Many shows and movies try to project that change in a character arc requires a makeover, which is not realistic. She has shed the mangalsutra and changed her bindi style and that is a positive change.

Anupamaa should rather focus on becoming less weak for her kids and on increasing her financial independence by making a better career.

I meant for dance academy....ghar pe toh anu simple hi best hai

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sushups

I meant for dance academy....ghar pe toh anu simple hi best hai

Personally I think her obsession for the dance academy is a joke. Can we even call it an obsession?

Half the time she is at Vanraj's cafe cooking for him at 500 per hour. I am not sure if she will ever take dressing up for work seriously