Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Jab bhi upma happy hoti 2-3 episode hai tabhi makers uske uper tuffaan late hai. She is always crying , she ruined so manyy life . Kapadias ruined by upma . It's seems like not anupma but shah family are Main character of this show . Sh is stil suffering despite having everything while shah are happy together. 

I haven't seen anupama being successful in any of the field whether in business or dance career . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Historia

Jab bhi upma happy hoti 2-3 episode hai tabhi makers uske uper tuffaan late hai. She is always crying , she ruined so manyy life . Kapadias ruined by upma . It's seems like not anupma but shah family are Main character of this show . Sh is stil suffering despite having everything while shah are happy together. 

I haven't seen anupama being successful in any of the field whether in business or dance career . 

Makers are what we call in Hindi, "dheeth". They heard all the backlash and instead of making things better they doubled down and show same thing. It's just their ego at this point. They know star is the biggest channel and TRPs will never dip beyond certain point so they just take audience for granted and more they hear criticism, the more they show same thing. 

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The thing is Indian daily soaps are stretched till eternity. Makers keep running the show without any plot or proper storyline. Look at the sister show yrkkh. It has a stupid theme which is Shaadi-Bachcha-Divorce-Punarmilan-Again Shaadi-Death.The next generation fl carries this legacy forward. Anupama was a breathe of fresh air but DKP's greed spoiled it as well. This is the driving force behind the popularity of web series especially among younger generation. If only big production houses were mature enough to understand the importance of making meaningful and finite series, Itv wouldn't have become a subject of global ridicule.

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Money is everything. Till trps drop and profits stop, an itv producer has no legit reason to change storylines. This will happen only if audience stop watching the show on tv or unsubscribe star plus. That isn't happening anytime soon! Sigh! 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Makers treat  anupama  as dog 

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Makers treat  anupama  as dog 

smiley3reported

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7