Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I am also thinking the same.

Earlier everything was about shivi, the gaura conversations were about them,the brothers conversation was about them, raavi's bday, raavi's pagphera,.

Now I guess shivi are a parallel track.

They are giving the couples separate track which is good in a way, but dhara has always kept her foot down and now it seems weird to see her so nonchalant.🤣

It's all about bacha now... even Devta were talking about it  at least Shivi fights aren't really about that. But I'm all for separate tracks. It makes skipping easier 🤪

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

So this yatra is to the Somnath Temple, right? They also live in Somnath. How big is the town of Somnath that they have to walk 25 kms to reach the Temple? I know it’s a logical question which is not PS writers cup of tea but still doesn’t make sense. 

As for cutouts, banners and billboards of Janu, have seen it here in TN when politicians or a rich dude organizes such festivities, they are all about touting and advertisement.
in all this I am surprised as well as not surprised that Krish came up with this idea and Suman asked him to consult the priest😆 I am sure he got the word before that the  festivities are being organized by Janu so everyone can fulfill their mannat.  Who knows he has plans to reunite Rishita with her family😆

My krish always thinks of other’s welfare. How I want him to compete for SP awards for the best FL who cares about everyone and anyone in the world😆

Prema, Krish is doing everything under the sun except studying  🤣 I have not seen even a hint of a book anywhere  😆 Does he even have a study table?

He is definitely going to fail exams 🤣 Anyways there was a track like this in OG.

About the temple- ya they are going to Somnath- not sure where the 25kms come in 🤪 Maybe they need to go to other spots and finally reach Somnath temple 🤷‍♀️

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yess.

It should come from raavi.

She should have some powerful dlgs.

"Maana ki tu mera pehla choice nahi tha.par mai bhi teri pehli choice nahi thi shiva.tu bhi kabhi mujhe apni marzi se nahi chunta "

" Chaaro aur andhera tha.sab kuch dhundla ho raha tha, mai iss duniya se dur jaa rahi thi.tab tune Mera haath thaama. Woh dor bana jisne mujhe dobara mujhe iss duniya se joda." 

"Woh padha likha gentleman ladka jo khudko mera bachpan ka dost kehta hai, woh ek baar bhi yeh dekhne nahi aaya ki mai zinda hun ya marr gayi. Par tu aya shiva.woh apni dosti bhul gaya par tune apni dushmani bhi shiddat se nibhayi.mai roz bholenath ko shukriya ada karti hu ki us din Rishita aa gayi aur meri shaadi Dev se nahi hui. Nahi reh paati mai aise khokle rishhte mai." 

" Agar tu mere sapno ka ranveer singh nahi hai ,to Mai bhi teri deepika nahi hu. Hum shiva aur raavi hai.do aam log jinhe apne rishte par kaam karna padega. Jab mai compromise aur adjustment ki baat karti hu, to mai hum dono ke baare mai kehti hu, par tere Tedhe dimag mai yeh baat baithh gayi hai ki Mai tujhe neecha dilkha rahi hu "

" Thak chuki hu mai itni kosish karke.pyar to door ki baat hai,kya thodi si izzat ke bhi layak nahi hu mai? Pehle Mandap pe dev ne mera Tamasha banaya, aur ab tu sabke saamne hamare rishte ka tamasha bana raha hai. Samajhta kya hai khudko? Yehi chahta hai na ki mai tujhe chod ke chali jau? Thk hai shiva.chali jaungi. Par yaad rakhna, yeh tera faisla hai. Mera nahi." 

All this while crying and holding his collar.❤️

I hope the CVs write the confrontation scene in a good mood, ek mahine ke build up ke baad flat na pad jaye 😕

Really great dialogues ❤️

They should also address the tel, masale ki smell and clothing in a better way than aadat ho gayi... saari insecurities ko mita dena ❤️

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Khooni RED Alert? Aaj ka epi itna bura tha? 

Madhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks like need to skip today's episode 

No words to explain about Shiva's stupid behaviour height of male egoisam 

Same time raavi should take stand for herself and stop doing dhara bhajan leave mental pandya niwas and mental Shiva 

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yess, I have heard that they were pretty keen on casting KD as shiva.

He was to be present initially on the show, then some things changed and they started the show from kids.

Things didn't work out, he was not sure if he could wait that long without doing any other project.but somehow he got the offer again and he was convinced to play shiva.

I think he called it fate in an interview too. That he felt that the project was meant to be his.... 

Aur dekho abhi, project ke saath saath usse Alice bhi mil gayi😂

Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I so agree with this...infact I am sort of scared how the makers will show shiva overcoming his insecurities.. I have read in Wikipedia story of tamil version I think, shiva because of misunderstanding creates a scene and ravi will leave him..but later they both miss each other and ravi comes back on her birthday while shiva goes to ravis house to take her back and her mom insults him like anything..when he gets back and sees ravi.. they both r happy and all solved..I dnt knw if they r doing that stage here or was it during the pagphera time here. But if they do that now, I dnt think it will rectify the mess they have shown shivi in now..shivas insecurity needs to be addressed..he should feel he is loved and respected for his character and being him, in the eyes of ravi..he knows everyone else loves him..but for ravi he doesn't knw..and mere missing due to separation can't erase insecurities.. I need more to it..something that will showcase why raavi would love him as he is.. 

@bold: I have the same view. At this point separation isn't going to do any good or can actually worsen everything between them. Because while staying away from each other now they are definitely not going to try to meet the other person even if they knowingly or unknowingly miss eo ( and that makes sense too). Rather I can see Raavi being more hurt coz she's not successful in making it upto Shiva and not being able to understand the reason behind his distant behavior and Shiva probably misunderstands her even more thinking that she's happy being away from him given how he's started to see every action of Raavi as a way to show him his aukat off late, fueling his insecurities. 

So either a private confrontation ( don't really have hopes from the CVs though or even if they do I'll be sceptical about the execution) or a Shiva-Gaumbi conversation( though the family is shown to have been royally ignoring Shiva's recent behavior towards Raavi except Dev who's supposed to have the least say in this), if they show the family getting involved in this, can help. 

Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually, the family's reaction to shiva's insecurities is very mild.

He is openly expressing in front of everyone that he is not worthy of raavi.shouldnt gombi sit him and down and have a conversation about it?

Dhara just said him to move on, get over the past.tu khara sona hai, khudko hamari nazron se dekh is not going to work.

I want gombi to tell him how he saved the day.

If not for him, raavi wouldn't be alive, forget about being happy.

How selflessly he accepted her without thinking about himself.

How love is not about clothes and education only.

How broken raavi was initially, and how she is learning to smile now.

I don't know why the CVs are not giving us that, unless they have a plan of raavi showing him the mirror.if that's so then it's ok.

I badly want someone to acknowledge what he did on the marriage day instead of giving him free relationship advice 

This ❤

If they are really planning to bring in the family, I want it to be Gaumbi only. Baki aur kisi se na ho payega. 

@bold: honestly I never understand how the minds of the CVs work. They never seem to be able to understand true potential of a track and give us something meaningful. 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hey for those interested in learning more anout the Kanwad Yatra, Piu has been kind enough to compile some information and videos for us

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158268196

Based on previous discussions, looks like PS is following some main points of the tradition. This is good to know, as I know only the general ITV traditions and festivals like Karwa Chauth or Holi. Good to see different traditions and draw parallels to the traditions in the South.

Thanks Piu!

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ThePirateKing

KD was absolutely hated by the NBT fans. Characters can be trolled, but bad mouthing the actor was crossing the line. Amount of trolling even in IF was epic level. Part of the reason I lost interest in IF itself. To his credit he has worked hard and he deserves the success. BTW this is his 3rd show with the same PH, so they seem to have gauged his potential pretty accurately.

Addu was a compelling character! I remember all that because the lead role was a mellow version, while despite being the villain, Addu was very snake-like but with a dramatic silent vibe. 

KD’s other shows were LOL where he was LOL 😆 

Addu was worthy and Shiva ❤️

He is lucky to have a role like this which gave him a range of emotions to work upon!