Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

tommorow precap RV invited Rani at the same place where he kept DV. Rani called Veer to tell him about DV but on the wrong time RV comes there n he strip Rani's cell n said to her that now u can't go from here. He wants to kill her. 

For sure Saturday we will see a mad n carzy Veer for his wifey 

I like to see Veer pissed off for Rani.

Hope he remember what Rani told. Surely RV will harm her and Veer will  find her in a pool of blood. this is what I and Rish think.

caller123 thumbnail

tommorow precap RV invited Rani at the same place where he kept DV. Rani called Veer to tell him about DV but on the wrong time RV comes there n he strip Rani's cell n said to her that now u can't go from here. He wants to kill her. 

Ringa Ringa Roses on the way 🤣🤣

Bold-🤣🤣Why Tom and Jerry too🤣

now you read my mind Pari. I just ask Rish for the translation and came here to see you have translated for me the precap🤣🤣

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ringa Ringa Roses on the way 🤣🤣

To see mad n crazy veer for Rani I will not say it's ringa ringa roses.i can see it many times🤣

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: caller123

I like to see Veer pissed off for Rani.

Hope he remember what Rani told. Surely RV will harm her and Veer will  find her in a pool of blood. this is what I and Rish think.

I don't think she will get hurt that much as dikvijay is still there so he will save her.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

I don't think she will get hurt that much as dikvijay is still there so he will save her.

According to symbolisms we expect a major hurt. It has to be and Veer will go mad. It has to happen .Coz of echo symbolisms and many other symbolisms  I , Ak and Rish waiting for a major hurt. Well wait till Saturday.

Edited by caller123 - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

To see mad n crazy veer for Rani I will not say it's ringa ringa roses.i can see it many times🤣

me too. I can watch it many times🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes we all can see it because for this we will get some RanVeer’s moments ❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Bold-🤣🤣Why Tom and Jerry too🤣

now you read my mind Pari. I just ask Rish for the translation and came here to see you have translated for me the precap🤣🤣

I think I can read most of the people's mind whom I know 🤣🤣 I m proud of my self 🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

she will be badly hurt dear. She will reach the state of life and death for sure after that Veer will regret for not trusting her. 

I m very excited to see a crazy n mad Veer  ready to see again a hug scene from Veer's side to Rani ❤️

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

We wanted Antakshari n they gave without VeeRani 

Chocolate romance without VeeRani 

Veer puppified version again

Yelling n hurting VeeRani 

no RanVeer scenes.....but there was family fun by playing Antashari (musical game) n most of the family members sing the songs n also did dance 

at the end only some Seconds RanVeer scenes where Rani was trying to tell him about the real culprit but Veer blind lover of his new Dad baby boy yelled at her n didn't believe her. 🤦‍♀️