Originally posted by: ...Seema...

I mean today my sister in law gave birth to a baby boy❤️

Congratulations to you ma'am.♥️

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

pls give me short update of today's epi

They all played antakshari and Ranisa sings "Mera Chanda Hai Tu" song for Veer and Veer dedicates "Abhi Mujhme Kahin" song to Ranvijay. Rani find out that Ranvijay is behind this all because the locket fall down from her hands and it opens so she find  Ranvijay's picture inside that. Rani tell about this to Veer so he doesn't trust her. Then, Rani thinks she should search for the entire truth because she can't blame Ranvijay only on the basis of that locket. So, she plans to do something and find some more clues so that she can tell this to Veer because she doesn't want him to get worried. She also knows that Digvijay hasn't reached Delhi as she receives some call from that company where Digvijay was going to attend the meeting.

Edited by LoveYourself_20 - 2 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Congratulations to you ma'am.♥️

ma'am😲

Call me seema dear.

Thank u so much❤️

...Seema... thumbnail

They all played antakshari and Ranisa sings "Mera Chanda Hai Tu" song for Veer and Veer dedicates "Abhi Mujhme Kahin" song to Ranvijay. Rani find out that Ranvijay is behind this all because the locket fall down from her hands and it opens so she find  Ranvijay's picture inside that. Rani tell about this to Veer so he doesn't trust her. Then, Rani thinks she should search for the entire truth because she can't blame Ranvijay only on the basis of that locket. So, she plans to do something and find some more clues so that she can tell this to Veer because she doesn't want him to get worried.

thanks a ton dear

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thx dear will watch n revert

1st time Antakshari 

Did we have sing for Veer to Rani.     Or Rani to Veer 

They all played antakshari and Ranisa sings "Mera Chanda Hai Tu" song for Veer and Veer dedicates "Abhi Mujhme Kahin" song to Ranvijay. Rani find out that Ranvijay is behind this all because the locket fall down from her hands and it opens so she find  Ranvijay's picture inside that. Rani tell about this to Veer so he doesn't trust her. Then, Rani thinks she should search for the entire truth because she can't blame Ranvijay only on the basis of that locket. So, she plans to do something and find some more clues so that she can tell this to Veer because she doesn't want him to get worried. She also knows that Digvijay hasn't reached Delhi as she receives some call from that company where Digvijay was going to attend the meeting.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Badhai ho badhai aunty ban Gaye hum sab 

I mean today my sister in law gave birth to a baby boy❤️

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Thx dear will watch n revert

1st time Antakshari 

Did we have sing for Veer to Rani.     Or Rani to Veer