Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Compare parenting here, 

Hasmukh has a daughter too, who has been pampered by everyone in her time (remember how Vanraj said he made so many sacrifices for her wedding).

Dolly is a career woman, definitely well educated and she still revers Leela, who infact is much less educated than Anupamaa. She even respects Anupamaa, and since a time when she was not respected by many others in the family.

Vanraj has a spoilt brat of a daughter, with no specific career aspiration or ambition, she uses Samar's choreography career to call him a loser and still wants to gain popularity at school by dancing.

She has two so-called mothers to choose from, she can pick one to side with, make that woman do her chores and insult the other lady simultaneously (I mean both Kavya and Anupamaa).

She has zero sense of the gravity of the financial situation the family has right now and all she cares about is the competition. Heck, children drop out of education in such cases to support the family.

Spot the difference?

It's because Hasmukh has disciplined Dolly whenever needed and Vanraj has shielded Pakhi over everyone else. 

I am sure Hasmukh must have encountered similar situations with Dolly and must have taught her well, without using Leela's trick of kaan pe sitar. Dolly has a sense of awareness. She concentrates on her career but doesn't shy from helping in the kitchen when at home too. And by that, it doesn't just mean making her own coffee and sandwiches.

Vanraj has thought less about giving his daughter a good upbringing and more about remaining a hero in her eyes. 

Protecting her whenever anyone scolds her, 

not letting her understand the importance of money because his ego forces him to pay for her until he is in debt,

most importantly, chiding both Kavya and Anupamaa in front of Pakhi whenever they fail to do what she expects of them, whatever be the reason.

He is not raising a human but an arrogant and pampered cat who will never be able to survive the real world without any kind of help!!

Niharika your this post was also bang on....

Pakhi wont be able to survive the real world because of poor parenting and the credit goes to both of the parents...

Vanraj is like my Pakhi can't be wrong...Anupama is Sweetudieee and now she is becoming a Pakhandi

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Now comes the most awaited moment. Hasmukh speaks up. And I was so excited... Yey something great happened. Anupama to bolne se rahi. And still Anupama was expecting Anupama to stop. Pakhi ko sirf Maafi nahi, saara prayschit bhi karna padega, for humiliating mother. Everything AAnupama or Vanraj should have done as parents... But atleast Kudos to Bapuji... 

Hasmukh's each and every word was right. His punishment was right for the moment. Competition mein perform karna hai to karo nahi to aise hi loser ban jao. Har baar Pakhi ki badtameezi, Manchaha nahi ho sakata. 

Agree! Hasmukh's verbal show down was much needed. The look he gave Kavya to shut her up was class! ðŸ˜Š

Nobody is going to attend the function is good, Annual day will come again next year ðŸ˜Š

Like mentioned in your post, I liked Anu-Kinjal convo too. Anupama has been saying this for a while to Toshu, i.e to leave the house on good terms. But, now she chose to talk to Kinjal instead of telling Toshu. It was a good conversation. Let's see if Kinjal follows it & tries living separately. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why the distance makes us realise someone's value? If the distance makes us realise someone's value, then its a fool of us. That we dont learn the value of someone...

just like Pakhi and Toshu

Some idiots like Toshu and Pakhi will only understand the hard way. They are Vanraj Shah's kids after all. That guy had Anupama running around him for 25 years and yet didn't realize her importance. But when she left, he realized her value. Same is the case with Pakhi and Toshu. They will only learn a lesson when Anupama stop giving them importance.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Compare parenting here, 

Hasmukh has a daughter too, who has been pampered by everyone in her time (remember how Vanraj said he made so many sacrifices for her wedding).

Dolly is a career woman, definitely well educated and she still revers Leela, who infact is much less educated than Anupamaa. She even respects Anupamaa, and since a time when she was not respected by many others in the family.

Vanraj has a spoilt brat of a daughter, with no specific career aspiration or ambition, she uses Samar's choreography career to call him a loser and still wants to gain popularity at school by dancing.

She has two so-called mothers to choose from, she can pick one to side with, make that woman do her chores and insult the other lady simultaneously (I mean both Kavya and Anupamaa).

She has zero sense of the gravity of the financial situation the family has right now and all she cares about is the competition. Heck, children drop out of education in such cases to support the family.

Spot the difference?

It's because Hasmukh has disciplined Dolly whenever needed and Vanraj has shielded Pakhi over everyone else. 

I am sure Hasmukh must have encountered similar situations with Dolly and must have taught her well, without using Leela's trick of kaan pe sitar. Dolly has a sense of awareness. She concentrates on her career but doesn't shy from helping in the kitchen when at home too. And by that, it doesn't just mean making her own coffee and sandwiches.

Vanraj has thought less about giving his daughter a good upbringing and more about remaining a hero in her eyes. 

not letting her understand the importance of money because his ego forces him to pay for her until he is in debt,

most importantly, chiding both Kavya and Anupamaa in front of Pakhi whenever they fail to do what she expects of them, whatever be the reason.

He is not raising a human but an arrogant and pampered cat who will never be able to survive the real world without any kind of help!!

Totally agree, aaj bhi koi daant ta hai pakhi ko, toh vanraj uske saamne shield banke khada ho jaata hai. Earlier toh Anupamaa couldn't even say a word in front of Vanraj, we all know that. She used to be so scared of him. No way he would have ever allowed Anu to scold pakhi, agar kabhi daant ti bhi hogi toh Vanraj would humiliate Anu only. And when a kid knows that 1 parent is favouring her in all her wrong doings also, uss bache pe then kisike daant ka asar nahi padta. When even baa or bapuji tells her anything, she doesn't care. All because Vanraj never scolded her or never allowed anyone to scold her.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Agree! Hasmukh's verbal show down was much needed. The look he gave Kavya to shut her up was class! ðŸ˜Š

Nobody is going to attend the function is good, Annual day will come again next year ðŸ˜Š

Like mentioned in your post, I liked Anu-Kinjal convo too. Anupama has been saying this for a while to Toshu, i.e to leave the house on good terms. But, now she chose to talk to Kinjal instead of telling Toshu. It was a good conversation. Let's see if Kinjal follows it & tries living separately. 

Atleast they can live on a trial basis. Just to experience it.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Some idiots like Toshu and Pakhi will only understand the hard way. They are Vanraj Shah's kids after all. That guy had Anupama running around him for 25 years and yet didn't realize her importance. But when she left, he realized her value. Same is the case with Pakhi and Toshu. They will only learn a lesson when Anupama stop giving them importance.

You are hell right....

Maa itna dikhti hai, ki dikhai dena bandh ho jaati hai ðŸ˜­

Ek insaan agar dusro ko importance deta hai, to uski value nahi hoti

As Nandini said, majority of the people are like Pakhi and Toshu in realising the value of people

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Totally agree, aaj bhi koi daant ta hai pakhi ko, toh vanraj uske saamne shield banke khada ho jaata hai. Earlier toh Anupamaa couldn't even say a word in front of Vanraj, we all know that. She used to be so scared of him. No way he would have ever allowed Anu to scold pakhi, agar kabhi daant ti bhi hogi toh Vanraj would humiliate Anu only. And when a kid knows that 1 parent is favouring her in all her wrong doings also, uss bache pe then kisike daant ka asar nahi padta. When even baa or bapuji tells her anything, she doesn't care. All because Vanraj never scolded her or never allowed anyone to scold her.

Bacha jo dekhta hai woh hi sikhta hai...

See I am elder to Tarjani, but younger to all. everyone in my house calls me Kosha

So Tarjani is calling me Kosha and not Fiya...I love her calling my name...

So this with every age kids learn different things. 

Pakhi learnt this bratty behaviour

Palak2812 thumbnail

Compare parenting here, 

Spot the difference?

U r soo on point 

Agree to everything u wrote

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bacha jo dekhta hai woh hi sikhta hai...

See I am elder to Tarjani, but younger to all. everyone in my house calls me Kosha

So Tarjani is calling me Kosha and not Fiya...I love her calling my name...

So this with every age kids learn different things. 

Pakhi learnt this bratty behaviour

But if you teach them correct thing they will learn, but if you don't correct them at their first mistake, then don't expect them to change immediately, when their mistake becomes part of their behaviour.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

But if you teach them correct thing they will learn, but if you don't correct them at their first mistake, then don't expect them to change immediately, when their mistake becomes part of their behaviour.

True