TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Anupama, Kinjal, Samar and Nandini were so much amazing. But why Anupama is shown to be a dancer. As I am sure, that she is a better cook. While the dancers have a life/career, when they are young. But CVS are trying to show nothing can come in between a woman's development. Still I want her to be a number one chef. 

Anupama and Kinjal are amazing. Kinjal when she speaks is always bang on. But as Anupama said, that they should live separate on trial base. Or they should live for Saturday Sunday separate. Kinjal was right, that Toshu won't stay happy. Because if he hasn't learnt to stay happy. Happiness comes from satisfaction and he is always the unsatisfied one... He is Everywhere finding faults. Anupama saying ab Toshu apne ghar mein rehne jayega... Konsa apna ghar? 

Kavya such a hypocrite lady. Vanraj ko Vaanaraj bana rahi hai. Healthy khila kar and Pakhi ko Pakhand bana rahi hai unhealthy khila kar. πŸ™πŸ˜• Still why Anupama needs to pay attention to Kakhi. Now again there is a fight again in this family. Such a brat, I again will not describe the fight. 

Now comes the most awaited moment. Hasmukh speaks up. And I was so excited... Yey something great happened. Anupama to bolne se rahi. And still Anupama was expecting Anupama to stop. Pakhi ko sirf Maafi nahi, saara prayschit bhi karna padega, for humiliating mother. Everything AAnupama or Vanraj should have done as parents... But atleast Kudos to Bapuji... 

Hasmukh's each and every word was right. His punishment was right for the moment. Competition mein perform karna hai to karo nahi to aise hi loser ban jao. Har baar Pakhi ki badtameezi, Manchaha nahi ho sakata. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haven’t watched the episode.  But love your post.πŸ‘πŸ»

Naomi5000 thumbnail

Anupama ko mahan dikhane ke alawa kuch aur nahi hai kya show mein? Show ka naam hona chahiye "anupama aur uski chamchiya" 

Ek badi cham chi hai jo alag nahi rah sakti, ye kaisi bewakoofi hai. Aur dusre ko anupama ke pooja karne ke alawa aur kuch nahi kaam. 

Sirf babuji thoda sa logical lagte hai.   

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ajj to bapuji ne bilkul sahi kaha aur sahi kiya πŸ‘πŸ‘ eagerly waiting for tomorrow πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ hope ke Anupama fir se madad karne na chali jaye πŸ€ž kintosh ke liye Anupama shayad jo keh rahi hai wo sahi hai par taklif ye hai ke khokhu V ki carbon copy hai par kinjal Anupama ki carbon copy nahi hai aur ye bahot badi problem hai πŸ˜†

Thanks for your post Kosha πŸ€—

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Babuji rocked. Yaar koi Anupama ko akal do. Discipline your daughter haq seh. Standing around crying is going to help Pakhi. Kavya will end up ruining her life. 

Bapuji was on point. A daughter who can push her mom away can push anyone away. Why wait for the day, let’s distance ourselves right now. 

She needs a lesson in humility and I hope she learns it. 

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just loved Anupamaa and Kinjal's scene. Atleast someone tried to talk to her calmly and make her understand and also understand her. Whereas Toshu and Rakhi just gave orders. And than they think why Kinjal loves Anupamaa so much. She loves her so much, bcoz she doesn't force her decisions on kinjal. Infact she tries to understand her and make her understand and guide her. Anu amd kinjal are the best MIL - DIL duo for me.

Bapuji was a star of the day. But in precap, samar and nandini are at the function. Did they go without Bapuji's permission. Bapuji's decision was right. But I felt he should said that they will only watch Anupamaa's performance and leave with Anupamaa, as pakhi doesn't want Anupamaa there during her performance, so they will also leave with her. This is the first time Anupamaa is performing on stage, atleast for her they should go. May be samar can convince his cool dude and may be that's why samar nandini are at back stage.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

That's the part I was waiting for, someone giving it back to Pakhi. Anupama aur Vanraj se to hone se raha, it's baa and bapuji only. I loved Bapuji today, perfectly defined punishment for Pakhi and Mrs V. I do not want to talk about the same Pakhi and Kavya ki bakwas, urgh.! 

Anupama and Kinjal convo was good and much needed. Kinjal is right, Toshu is never satisfied with anything and he doesn't want the peace but the luxury. Anupama said this, that Toshu never stayed with the luxury and hence he wants it. But was that really sensible.? I mean if he earns that luxury then it's fine and perfect but given by his so called "mom", ahh no ways.! 

PRECAP I don't know what to say.? Anupama will help Pakhi and she will win the competition.? No I don't want that. I want Pakhi to loose and that will be a tight slap to Pakhi and her bestie. But the story is unpredictable with only showing Anupama's mahanta, so may be they will show that Anupama helped Pakhi 😢

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pakhi calling others insecure πŸ€ͺ She is the most insecure person, on par with her bestie. She is insecure about Vanraj-Kavya, Anupama-Kinjal, Anupama-Samar and even Anupama-Nandini. Root cause of all her problems is her insecurity and unnecessary bhookh for attention. Today Hasmukh was superb. Kya bajaya Pakhi ko. She deserved it completely. Anuraj should have disciplined her earlier.. toh aaj yeh naubat hi nahi aati. But chalo somebody took a stand finally. And someone should seriously tape Anupama's mouth. She couldn't show her bratty daughter her place and when someone else does it, why does she have to interfere. 

Anupama and Kinjal scene was good. They are so adorable. Anupama is lucky to get a good DIL. I think Kinjal will listen to Anupama and will shift. But Toshu himself will come running back to his mummy soon. This might be the way to teach Toshu the value of family. Like Bapuji distanced the family from Pakhi to make her realize her mistake. Both the brats will learn the importance of family by staying away from family.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: neo7

Just loved Anupamaa and Kinjal's scene. Atleast someone tried to talk to her calmly and make her understand and also understand her. Whereas Toshu and Rakhi just gave orders. And than they think why Kinjal loves Anupamaa so much. She loves her so much, bcoz she doesn't force her decisions on kinjal. Infact she tries to understand her and make her understand and guide her. Anu amd kinjal are the best MIL - DIL duo for me.

Bapuji was a star of the day. But in precap, samar and nandini are at the function. Did they go without Bapuji's permission. Bapuji's decision was right. But I felt he should said that they will only watch Anupamaa's performance and leave with Anupamaa, as pakhi doesn't want Anupamaa there during her performance, so they will also leave with her. This is the first time Anupamaa is performing on stage, atleast for her they should go. May be samar can convince his cool dude and may be that's why samar nandini are at back stage.

I was confused about the precap too. Maybe Samar reasoned with Bapuji that Anupama is all alone. So maybe Bapuji allowed them to go and help Anupama. Anyways Samar and Nandini being there won't make any difference to Pakhi. She only cares for her papa and he won't be there. That will be punishment enough for her.

Edited by janecastle - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Loved Anupamaa and Kinjal 

Bapuji rocked

I want to see this continuing 

Bcoz Anupamaa se expectations nahi hain hope Bapuji and Baa does something good.