How long CP will be shown sad and crying?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

How long CP will be shown sad and crying? I wonder whether cvs are trying to gain ratings by making CP depressed and crying from a week due to 1st Jija nearly dying and then her best friend missing. These 2 incidents took away her actual personality and she is on the verge of breakdown of which a part of she had at the end of the episode today. Though her crying is realistic but still I am missing her old funny and bold self. Jija even being her frenemy is always after comforting or making her happy as he is not used to her being sad and crying but likes her fighting with him on silly things. Also the elders of both families seems to be in their own world not paying attention to CP's state who is visibly sad most of the times with only Jija knowing about her mental condition. Today when she ran from others to balcony the elders were still busy in playing games while only Jija ran after her. Before that only he was noticing her sitting sad and going to sit next to her while others around were fighting. Nowadays Jija looks like CP's babysitter. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

How long CP will be shown sad and crying? I wonder whether cvs are trying to gain ratings by making CP depressed and crying from a week due to 1st Jija nearly dying and then her best friend missing. These 2 incidents took away her actual personality and she is on the verge of breakdown of which a part of she had at the end of the episode today. Though her crying is realistic but still I am missing her old funny and bold self. Jija even being her frenemy is always after comforting or making her happy as he is not used to her being sad and crying but likes her fighting with him on silly things. Also the elders of both families seems to be in their own world not paying attention to CP's state who is visibly sad most of the times with only Jija knowing about her mental condition. Today when she ran from others to balcony the elders were still busy in playing games while only Jija ran after her. Before that only he was noticing her sitting sad and going to sit next to her while others around were fighting. Nowadays Jija looks like CP's babysitter. 

I Miss The Old Funny CP. Not The Sad And Crying One. They Are Showing.

The  T R P Also Needs To Go Up. 

Want The Show To Complete 100 Episodes Or Further.

Originally posted by: SilverBell

I Miss The Old Funny CP. Not The Sad And Crying One. They Are Showing.

The  T R P Also Needs To Go Up. 

Want The Show To Complete 100 Episodes Or Further.

If S1 had 552 something episodes then this need to at least last till 150 episodes as a good finite series. I wish TRP increases today instead of decreasing further. Even if Jija planning against CP(which I hope he has dropped his plan) he is genuinely concerned for her and understanding her mental condition. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Actually, it was good to show all the shades of CP to understand her character more rather than showing only one shade.

But yeah, it was disappointing that no one saw CP going upstairs but busy with the fights.

Who knows... Maybe the makers are experimenting whether viewers accept this CP.

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Actually, it was good to show all the shades of CP to understand her character more rather than showing only one shade.

But yeah, it was disappointing that no one saw CP going upstairs but busy with the fights.

Who knows... Maybe the makers are experimenting whether viewers accept this CP.

Even Jija was shown shaken after his near death experience. It took CP some efforts to bring him to normal and make him smile in Friday's episode. Hope they don't prolong her crying and turn it into overdramatic show like other channels and also a couple of non-comedy shows on thsi channel. If CP behave like this after marriage, Jija to 2 ho din me pak jaayega🤣.

Sshesha thumbnail

Even Jija was shown shaken after his near death experience. It took CP some efforts to bring him to normal and make him smile in Friday's episode. Hope they don't prolong her crying and turn it into overdramatic show like other channels and also a couple of non-comedy shows on thsi channel. If CP behave like this after marriage, Jija to 2 ho din me pak jaayega🤣.

If TRPs increases this week for crying CP, they might repeat it when TRP goes less.

I wonder how will Jijaji marry CP if Bhootni is dancing Rudra-tandav on their heads.

If TRPs increases this week for crying CP, they might repeat it when TRP goes less.

I wonder how will Jijaji marry CP if Bhootni is dancing Rudra-tandav on their heads.

Today we may not get crying CP due to their team work plan and them at Ghissu. I now have hope that Jija will get married to CP with everything in open without any wrong plan. Another popat honewala prediction is Jija will be tensed due to CP's condition and will realise his error but won't be able to tell his error to her due to her already being tensed and not wanting to hurt her more. Then either bhootni will expose him or she will hear incomplete talk of him and Gulzar misunderstanding him.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

Today we may not get crying CP due to their team work plan and them at Ghissu. I now have hope that Jija will get married to CP with everything in open without any wrong plan. Another popat honewala prediction is Jija will be tensed due to CP's condition and will realise his error but won't be able to tell his error to her due to her already being tensed and not wanting to hurt her more. Then either bhootni will expose him or she will hear incomplete talk of him and Gulzar misunderstanding him.

I feel, CP and Jijaji get married only after Bhootni's end because of Bhootni's half-baked motive. 

But I hope, Jija himself reveals to CP about his errors and seeks apology on seeing CP's selfless concern (or love) for him. Then CP forgives him.

Another crying CP would be meh...

I feel, CP and Jijaji get married only after Bhootni's end because of Bhootni's half-baked motive. 

But I hope, Jija himself reveals to CP about his errors and seeks apology on seeing CP's selfless concern (or love) for him. Then CP forgives him.

Another crying CP would be meh...

Yes I want something different than cliche or it may be CP knowing his plan all along acting with him but on him revealing his errors she forgives him. They will surely stick to his Golden Boy image. Even Jija's eyes were always on her even in the hall when others were fighting. He went to sit next to her holding her hand to comfort her and then ran behind her when she left the room. Bunty too is heartbroken as he truly loves Titli.