Frequent Posters

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivi.forever

Hello dear. 

Dr Sneha here. 

U can call me sne🀩😍 

I m up for all d angst n pain but this sorrow s plain unwelcome. Anna looks like he has swallowed a lemon. N can't seem to breath and stay alive. 😨😨😨😒

Hello Sneha, I am Shri πŸ€—

Let's concentrate on good parts then πŸ˜†

Baaki sab ke liye toh poora forum hai na πŸ˜‰

Shivi.forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_12

Hello Sneha, I am Shri πŸ€—

Let's concentrate on good parts then πŸ˜†

Baaki sab ke liye toh poora forum hai na πŸ˜‰

Sure sure i hope d dance s good and the hug lasts loooooooonnnnnnnggggg πŸ‘πŸ‘

Like the chewing gum they wantπŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯°

Shri_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi.forever

Sure sure i hope d dance s good and the hug lasts loooooooonnnnnnnggggg πŸ‘πŸ‘

Like the chewing gum they wantπŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯°

Yes 

Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I’m Ana, originally from Tamil Nadu, India and now settled for the past 19 years in Singapore and I’m married with two teenaged girls. I think I’m the oldest here!!πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry but had to vent. I was raving mad when I saw the bts. I’m here watching the episodes these days only for Raghav Rao.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Looneygirl - 2 years ago
Shri_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

I’m Ana, originally from Tamil Nadu, India and now settled for the past 19 years in Singapore and I’m married with two teenaged girls. I think I’m the oldest here!!πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry but had to vent. I was raving mad when I saw the bts. I’m here watching the episodes these days only for Raghav Rao.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi Ana , I am ShriπŸ€—

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shri_12

Ladies, lets relax and forget all the negativity while you all are here. AT mein toh humesha positivity honi chahiye na. Since we haven't interacted much here, let's start with introduction. What's your name?

Hi milady πŸ˜Š

Siddiquie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha054

For my sanity I blocked this track 🀣🀣. They dumbed down Raghav and Pallu to extend the plot , otherwise , nothing  can justify this nonsense . 

I have hopes this will get interesting after the initial drag fest .

Raghav will use  his brains and expose Mandy and the fake doctor . Esp the doctor , she is more annoying than everyone else in the show πŸ™„. I  am so waiting for Raghav's famous ride with her 🀣🀣. 

me too is skipping this bakwaas, I've lost interest nowTell me when this crap ends,will try to watch thenπŸ‘πŸΌ

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I actually think drunk Raghav is a good thing - it will pull out more sympathy, longing, and guilt from Pallavi - which is what she needs to break the kasam. 

She's relying on Raghav's supposed strength to get her through this but she's not realizing how broken he is inside either, partly because he doesn't show it much. 

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi.... Kya ho raha hai yahan?

Neha054 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

Hi Nehal,(hope it’s ok that I call you that) tell me about it. Pallu is a gone case that she is dumb especially when it comes to the D’s is a given, but I can’t bear the dumbing of Raghav πŸ˜‘ we saw some of it in the track before this, but this lovesick avatar is unbearable for me. Kahan hai born smart Hyderabad ka don. I want to bash someone. Literally fuming. πŸ˜†

Also you are not alone - I want to wring the neck is that so called doctor. I’d like to see her medical practice licence. And my gosh don’t get me started on the same my slimy way she talks..😑her voice is just like someone running fingers on a blackboard .. just cannot tolerate her. She’s as fake as the 1000 rupees gucci bag. 

Me too am waiting for the rise of the Don again. 
but looks like we’ll have heartbreaks even on his award night when Pallavi will be a no show and he’ll drink himself under the table I’m front of D house.😭 Hopefully something good comes out of it.

Its Neha 🀣

Agreed, she has always been like that .

He too is emotional when it comes to his family, but he knows Mandy is a creep so I hope he does some dongiri instead of wallowing in self pity 

That doctor ewww  . Who asks a married woman to leave her husband to look after her ex 🀣. That to0 with no hesitation.

If only Raghav played him at his own game by bringing a good psychiatrist who suggests him daily councelling and maybe even shock treatment 🀣

I so wanted this Mandaar to be original, but looks like he isn't  πŸ™„. Even for once If we believe him to be original, that doctor is too shady to ignore ugh  

Just like you, I hope something good comes out of this . I can tolerate Mandys interaction with Raghav , but not Pallavi .. it's too irritating and kind of repetitive now . Whatever they do I hope there's no character assassination for Pallavi , that would be too much .