Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha054 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivi.forever

With the way anna s going devdas n Kabir singh i guess that day s very far and also d said swag ll be missing if he goes that way. 🙄🙄 Hope they return our anna. 

We can only hope they don't drag it too long :/

This show is generally fast paced so we might get Mandys  revelation / Raghav's brain by September  👍

Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha054

For my sanity I blocked this track 🤣🤣. They dumbed down Raghav and Pallu to extend the plot , otherwise , nothing  can justify this nonsense . 

I have hopes this will get interesting after the initial drag fest .

Raghav will use  his brains and expose Mandy and the fake doctor . Esp the doctor , she is more annoying than everyone else in the show 🙄. I  am so waiting for Raghav's famous ride with her 🤣🤣. 

Hi Nehal,(hope it’s ok that I call you that) tell me about it. Pallu is a gone case that she is dumb especially when it comes to the D’s is a given, but I can’t bear the dumbing of Raghav 😡 we saw some of it in the track before this, but this lovesick avatar is unbearable for me. Kahan hai born smart Hyderabad ka don. I want to bash someone. Literally fuming. 😆

Also you are not alone - I want to wring the neck is that so called doctor. I’d like to see her medical practice licence. And my gosh don’t get me started on the same my slimy way she talks..😡her voice is just like someone running fingers on a blackboard .. just cannot tolerate her. She’s as fake as the 1000 rupees gucci bag. 

Me too am waiting for the rise of the Don again. 
but looks like we’ll have heartbreaks even on his award night when Pallavi will be a no show and he’ll drink himself under the table I’m front of D house.😭 Hopefully something good comes out of it.

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Heya girls 🤗

What's up? 

Looneygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_12

Heya girls 🤗

What's up? 

I was raving mad when I saw the drunk Raghav bts guessing it’s after Pallu’s no show at the his award night. Low life creep psycho did some kaand I’m guessing to keep Pallavi away from the award function. Was so mad that Raghav is made into a desperate love sick person. Kahaan don and kahan ye constant drunken waala Raghav. I seriously hope we get the don soon. 

Shivi.forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Gist is 

Pallavi is at D-house

Both are missing each other like hell

Both the mothers giving hope

Mangala gauri puja is arranged

Did she go after fighting saw in Insta they were crying.. 😰😰😰 anna s so sad yaar can't see ll see after 2-3 days then. By then hopefully everything would have fallen in place. 

Shivi.forever thumbnail

Heya girls 🤗

What's up? 

Everything s downhill yaar anna s sad n heartbroken. 

Looneygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi.forever

Did she go after fighting saw in Insta they were crying.. 😰😰😰 anna s so sad yaar can't see ll see after 2-3 days then. By then hopefully everything would have fallen in place. 

Are you serious? This is going to stretch like bubble gum. Itni jaldi how they’ll unite? Pallu has to baby sit Mandy right? He’s a big fat baby wanting what he can’t have and is doing cheap tricks like the Low life creep he is and Pallu doesn’t care about Raghav’s pain even when Raghav calls her she’s looking guiltily at Mandy🤷🏻‍♀️And don is become a love sick devdas😡oh what a downfall for such a. majestic character. Why have they dumbed him down like this I just cannot fathom. The highlight was today’s bts of a really drunk Raghav outside the D’s 😡 like really?!! 

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ladies, lets relax and forget all the negativity while you all are here. AT mein toh humesha positivity honi chahiye na. Since we haven't interacted much here, let's start with introduction. What's your name?

Shivi.forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

Are you serious? This is going to stretch like bubble gum. Itni jaldi how they’ll unite? Pallu has to baby sit Mandy right? He’s a big fat baby wanting what he can’t have and is doing cheap tricks like the Low life creep he is and Pallu doesn’t care about Raghav’s pain even when Raghav calls her she’s looking guiltily at Mandy🤷🏻‍♀️And don is become a love sick devdas😡oh what a downfall for such a. majestic character. Why have they dumbed him down like this I just cannot fathom. The highlight was today’s bts of a really drunk Raghav outside the D’s 😡 like really?!! 

That BTS tore at my heart yaar. What a beautiful personality n his shit s what they have made him.  I expected pallu to go to d house but didn't expect anna to be this way. Never in wildest dreams yaar😰😰😰

It s so real n feels like sai s in equal pain when we see d BTS. Poor lad what all anna has to go through. 

N pallu s practically blind to all d faults of d family 🤷 i have given up on her when it comes to d house people.😰😒😓😨😰

If they want chewing gum i m off. Ll only see updates. Whatever Insta reels i get is enough i cant tolerate any more of d fam jaap. Plz spare me d torture😢😰😢😰

Shivi.forever thumbnail

Ladies, lets relax and forget all the negativity while you all are here. AT mein toh humesha positivity honi chahiye na. Since we haven't interacted much here, let's start with introduction. What's your name?

Hello dear. 

Dr Sneha here. 

U can call me sne🤩😍 

I m up for all d angst n pain but this sorrow s plain unwelcome. Anna looks like he has swallowed a lemon. N can't seem to breath and stay alive. 😨😨😨😢