Sai Ketan Rao (Raghav Rao) AT 26|I can. I Will. End of Story| - Page 29

Posted: 2 years ago

Can Raghav just stop running behind Pallu?😡 He’s drunk and in front of D house I’m guessing after her no show at his award function? I’m pretty annoyed now. Please he’s Hyderabad’s don for heavens sake!!

Originally posted by Looneygirl

Can Raghav just stop running behind Pallu?😡 He’s drunk and in front of D house I’m guessing after her no show at his award function? I’m pretty annoyed now. Please he’s Hyderabad’s don for heavens sake!!

For my sanity I blocked this track 🤣🤣. They dumbed down Raghav and Pallu to extend the plot , otherwise , nothing  can justify this nonsense . 

I have hopes this will get interesting after the initial drag fest .

Raghav will use  his brains and expose Mandy and the fake doctor . Esp the doctor , she is more annoying than everyone else in the show 🙄. I  am so waiting for Raghav's famous ride with her 🤣🤣. 

Edited by Neha054 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mysterie_girl

Snail se slow kuch hota hai kya 

Haan yeh AT ðŸ¤£

Hello guys.. 

Sorry for disappearing like that. 

Plz update on d story.. 

What happened i. Last 2-3episodes. If any one has links do share. My phone gave up on me. Hehehehehe

Originally posted by Shri_12

Haan yeh AT ðŸ¤£

Basss yahi bolna tha mujhe

Thanks for this 

Originally posted by Neha054

For my sanity I blocked this track 🤣🤣. They dumbed down Raghav and Pallu to extend the plot , otherwise , nothing  can justify this nonsense . 

I have hopes this will get interesting after the initial drag fest .

Raghav will use  his brains and expose Mandy and the fake doctor . Esp the doctor , she is more annoying than everyone else in the show 🙄. I  am so waiting for Raghav's famous ride with her 🤣🤣. 

With the way anna s going devdas n Kabir singh i guess that day s very far and also d said swag ll be missing if he goes that way. 🙄🙄 Hope they return our anna. 

Originally posted by Shivi.forever

Hello guys.. 

Sorry for disappearing like that. 

Plz update on d story.. 

What happened i. Last 2-3episodes. If any one has links do share. My phone gave up on me. Hehehehehe

Gist is 

Pallavi is at D-house

Both are missing each other like hell

Both the mothers giving hope

Mangala gauri puja is arranged

Edited by Mysterie_girl - 2 years ago