Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

i dont get how can any child misbehave with their parent like this this over toxicity happens only in itv

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

I am glad Baa and Bapuji showed mirror to Vanraj today, even Anupama. Both Anuraj are absolute failures as parents. Look at how Toshu and Pakhi turned out. I won't say you should resort to physical violence with kids. But that is the only way left with Pakhi. They tried everything else, talk to her with love, with strictness, with anger, try to make her understand. But nothing worked. So what exactly are parents supposed to do? Problem is Pakhi is shameless. So no amount of advice or talking will work with her. You can only make people understand if they are willing to understand. 

Anyways, I am glad Bapuji send only the three of them for function and stopped everyone else. Pakhi doesn't deserve her family coming to her support after the horrible way she behaved with everyone. And who the hell is she to stop Anupama and this woman stood there crying. Anupama should have said "I will attend the function no matter what. If you don't want to dance, that is your problem".

Agree pakhi is shameless, but still physical punishment is not the way to discipline a child 16-17 year old, vanraj is hopeless,and anu is all weeping and nothing else, if she deals strictly with pakhi instead of weeping pakhi will definitely realize her value, stop doing her work, stop talking to her  let her work on her own, let her realize life without a mum. Hasmukh did the right thing, it was the kind of punishment she needed and anu should resort to similar methods is what I feel about this

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

i dont get how can any child misbehave with their parent like this this over toxicity happens only in itv

Lol, exactly, no parent is gonna weep if their child does something like this and not at all indian parents

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

My parents never slapped or hit us ..my father used to give us a disappointed look and tell us he is sad with our behaviour.

We have never done anything like sweetie but usually if we do anything that is against the house rules or are rude . Then no sweets or chocolate for a week. No special breakfast and snack on Sunday or two Sundays. No TV for a week. And no novels also🙈. Depending on the mistake one or all the above may be applied. 

Sometimes I have got no chocolate for a week just for keeping bro secrets 🤣 but that I don't regret 

Rude now that I and bro have been a few times due to one gossip monger bua who crosses line very often.

No TV and no sweets was applied. But it was worth the drama

A punishment is must, for any bad behaviour...

If I misbehaved then my mother will literally punished me...

Vanraj and Anupama have never punished her...And that's disappointment

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink_doughnut

I agree with you! Anupama should definitely go to Pakhi's performance. If Pakhi doesn't want to dance, that is her problem, not Anupama's. Anupama keeps saying crap about mamta and all that nonsense. But as you pointed out this is not some super important event that will affect Pakhi's life negatively if not attended. If my mom did things for me like Anupama does, I would be so super grateful. But now, I am glad she does not, because I am afraid if she had, I would have turned out obnoxious and bratty like Pakhi. 

@pink doghnut

Loved your comment....

Everyone loves if you behave their way. If Anupama behaves according  to Pakhi than Pakhi will love this.And from that the spoiling starts. Pakhi while doing the first mistake was very scared, but after this the fear gone away...

I must say that a parent should never behave according to the kids everytime...I am thankful to them they didn't behave softly with me...I also wished if my parents were pampering but now I realised that it was good they didn't....

Because of them none of the injuries seem big to me...

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

I am fed up of watching the same adamant Pakhi urf sweetie in every episode, fed up of watching Toshu's irritation daily, fed up of Kavya making faces (she exactly looks wicked wizardess that time, lol.!). 

My big big thumbs up to Samar, he was so correct. Why they are behaving like Pakhi has a national level competition and something like that.? It's just a dance competition in school where Anupama's students are also participating. She doesn't have to think about Pakhi's warning, she can go and watch her students perform and just return back. Why they give so much of importance to Pakhi I don't understand.? The way she talks with her mother is so annoying, yaar itna bhi kya kar diya uss maa ne.? 

Why the hell Anupama is still in that house.? This is my next question, but let it be we can't get answers, valid answers, from the makers of the show.! 

The PRECAP, Bapuji said in the episode that he is waiting for Pakhi's competition after which he will take a step. But looking at the precap it seems again something happened before the competition.? God this Pakhi and Kavya are making me irritated with the show now.! 

She doesn't deserve this much attention at all...I admit I have seen a Pakhi in my real life. 😔 And these type of people get much attention because of the fear...

That boy was doing his work, on the table, we were having breakfast. And his mother out of love made a black coffee with sugar, but he vented his anger on his mother saying "Momma, Do you have a memory loss, I am on my diet. How can you forget this? Make another coffee without sugar? Aunty made a coffee without sugar, then he had another tantrum

They have a pet dog, where uncle fed the dog our Indian food. The boy loved the dog and so he cant see the dog's weight go up. And due to the Indian food, Dog's weight will go up. When he came to know this, "Then he yelled at his father" It was very rude. And uncle's face spoke all the story. He was so hurt, and uncle has never hit, punished the boy. The boy could have spoken something more politely. 

When the boy was working, his mother told us, "Dont' make noise, he will be disturbed" 😔 That was so horrible scene I witnessed in someone's family. She asked to stay in the garden and speak. Like seriously?

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

I really want Ba to bajao sitar to all three - Toshu, Pakhi and Kavya.  Kavya is such a snake woman ,no matter how much milk you feed her, she will only split poison.

Sitar bajake music bajega Dhum tana tana dhum🤣

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

I agree to what u said 

Thank you so much 🤗

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanan14

Getting very irritated seeing Pakhi’s behaviour. It feels like the same is being repeated again and again. Both Pakhi and Kavya seem to be obsessed with Anupama and doing things only to show her, instead of them doing something for themselves.

We need some change from this same old, same old. Why can’t Anupama take a stand for herself? I think Bapuji was right in scolding both Vanraj and Anupama today. Kavya’s vampish expressions are also irritating me a lot. She keeps screeching seriously, like Toshu said yesterday. I hope both Samar and Nandini stick to their decision to never take Anupama for granted.

In Sreemoyee it was in this kind of school function that the new character was introduced. Here instead Anupama will be shown running behind Pakhi. This 20 lakhs track is an excellent way to introduce the new character actually - they can ask a person for help, who turns out to be the new character. In fact a couple of episodes back when Bapuji was talking about Parekh or someone who came back from the US, I was wondering if they were setting up for the new character. We really need a change from the same tracks that they are showing now. 

You are absolutely right Archana ❤️

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: aastha12345

Pakhi needs strict parenting now, she's just going out of hand, anu needs to be strict instead of going meri gudiya, meri sweetie each time tgis brat misbehaves with her mother. Anupama is such a failed parent God, im not saying pakhi needs to be slapped or physically punished, I don't support that for a 16-17 year old, but she needs a reality check, just give her a silent treatment and let her see her life without anupama, I last watched barrister babu(which i left post leap), anirudh(though not a parent and very very young for parenting a child, just 20) was much better at parenting bondita, he was affectionate when needed, strict when needed, used to make her understand gently when needed, and even used to punish her when needed, but anu is a fully grown up woman, and a mother to 3!!

No comments on vanraj👎🏼

Exactly Aastha...

PEople here are disagreeing on being strict to kids...But Bacho ko thoda doze do to bacho ko thoda dar rehta hai...

Bahut saara pyaar de dete hai, then they become spoilt brats and then strictness ki level badh jaati hai...Which is more harsh to them, to phir unhe yeh lagta hai ki, mere mummy zarurat se zyada strict hai

Now if Anupama will get a little bit strict, then also Pakhi will not improve 👎🏼 She is willing herself to get malfunctioned, no wonder if she disowns Anupama as a mother