Anupamaa

Level of strictness

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Pakhi says Anupama should not attend the dance function. And the way she calls her Anupama ji hell annoying. I wish Anupama should go to the competition. But Anupama won't go we all know. Still Anupama is nice but Samar was right to scold Pakhi. That yeh koi gold medal nahi hai Olympics ka, jeevan ka prashna nhai hai. But Anupama and her Mahaanta... Samar was just right. But won't discuss much on it... 

If you wanna prove that you are the best, without mother is it possible? Mother looks that a child wakes up early, hazaar baar mummy puchhti hai ki exam form liya? Ek competition ho ya exam, mummy sab mein apne bache ko apne tarike se best banati hai. 

People are saying that we should not slap kids, I understand why to chose a violent mode?. My parents said, when they did a mistake, their teachers used to hit a scale. There is a saying "Soti Vage Cham Cham ne Vidhya vage gam gam". Jab aapko maar padti hai to tameez aati hai. At this age Pakhi might become violent but bacho ki jab age kam ho ko thoda fear (angry look, punishment) maa baap ka pehle se hi dikhana padta hai, nahi to saare Pakhi jaise sir pe chadhke nachne lagte hai. 

Its not that slap your kid, every now and then. Never. When I used a bad word, tab maar padti thi. And now I don't speak a single bad word. Nowadays teacher also don't hit students, which is good. But in return students are teasing teachers. The manners are gone. Students are name calling teachers. But in old days, a khadoos professor, who is very scary, students were literally scared of them. And in turn, they brought discipline in the kids, in a very tender age. 

Because of my parents thappad, I don't even think to disrespect others. And that happened in a very tender age of 10. I have never been able to address someone in an insulting manner. Why the kids of the foreign country are very rude? This is ny experience. That I have seen someone just like Pakhi in my real life. He insulted his father. The uncle is a loving one and to see his own child misbehaved with him, in front of the guest's. made me feel for him.

In the foreign it's parents can be arrested for slapping or troubling the child? But what for the kids horrible trouble to parents? Do parents ever have the guts to send the kid to jail? But kids have the rights to send them to the jail. And from here hamara bigadna shuru hota hai. I am saying don't slap your child that your child loses every courage, but that angry look and a fear should stay a little bit. The balance of love and fear should be there. 

Today this thing happened Toshu and Pakhi a disappointment. Kavya still the same. Anupama a disappointment. Only Samar, Leela and Nandini were beautiful. Nandini should have said the lines about mother to Pakhi and Toshu. 

SORRY SORRY MY POST CAN BE AN OFFENCE TO SOMEBODY...SO SORRY IN ADVANCE... THE SAME THING MIGHT NOT BE APPLICABLE TO ALL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

My parents never slapped or hit us ..my father used to give us a disappointed look and tell us he is sad with our behaviour.

We have never done anything like sweetie but usually if we do anything that is against the house rules or are rude . Then no sweets or chocolate for a week. No special breakfast and snack on Sunday or two Sundays. No TV for a week. And no novels also🙈. Depending on the mistake one or all the above may be applied. 

Sometimes I have got no chocolate for a week just for keeping bro secrets 🤣 but that I don't regret 

Rude now that I and bro have been a few times due to one gossip monger bua who crosses line very often.

No TV and no sweets was applied. But it was worth the drama

Edited by AnjuRish - 2 years ago
Potato_couch thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Pakhi says Anupama should not attend the dance function. And the way she calls her Anupama ji hell annoying. I wish Anupama should go to the competition. But Anupama won't go we all know. Still Anupama is nice but Samar was right to scold Pakhi. That yeh koi gold medal nahi hai Olympics ka, jeevan ka prashna nhai hai. But Anupama and her Mahaanta... Samar was just right. But won't discuss much on it... 

If you wanna prove that you are the best, without mother is it possible? Mother looks that a child wakes up early, hazaar baar mummy puchhti hai ki exam form liya? Ek competition ho ya exam, mummy sab mein apne bache ko apne tarike se best banati hai. 

People are saying that we should not slap kids, I understand why to chose a violent mode?. My parents said, when they did a mistake, their teachers used to hit a scale. There is a saying "Soti Vage Cham Cham ne Vidhya vage gam gam". Jab aapko maar padti hai to tameez aati hai. At this age Pakhi might become violent but bacho ki jab age kam ho ko thoda fear (angry look, punishment) maa baap ka pehle se hi dikhana padta hai, nahi to saare Pakhi jaise sir pe chadhke nachne lagte hai. 

Its not that slap your kid, every now and then. Never. When I used a bad word, tab maar padti thi. And now I don't speak a single bad word. Nowadays teacher also don't hit students, which is good. But in return students are teasing teachers. The manners are gone. Students are name calling teachers. But in old days, a khadoos professor, who is very scary, students were literally scared of them. And in turn, they brought discipline in the kids, in a very tender age. 

Because of my parents thappad, I don't even think to disrespect others. And that happened in a very tender age of 10. I have never been able to address someone in an insulting manner. Why the kids of the foreign country are very rude? This is ny experience. That I have seen someone just like Pakhi in my real life. He insulted his father. The uncle is a loving one and to see his own child misbehaved with him, in front of the guest's. made me feel for him.

In the foreign it's parents can be arrested for slapping or troubling the child? But what for the kids horrible trouble to parents? Do parents ever have the guts to send the kid to jail? But kids have the rights to send them to the jail. And from here hamara bigadna shuru hota hai. I am saying don't slap your child that your child loses every courage, but that angry look and a fear should stay a little bit. The balance of love and fear should be there. 

Today this thing happened Toshu and Pakhi a disappointment. Kavya still the same. Anupama a disappointment. Only Samar, Leela and Nandini were beautiful. Nandini should have said the lines about mother to Pakhi and Toshu. 

SORRY SORRY MY POST CAN BE AN OFFENCE TO SOMEBODY...SO SORRY IN ADVANCE... THE SAME THING MIGHT NOT BE APPLICABLE TO ALL

I agree with you! Anupama should definitely go to Pakhi's performance. If Pakhi doesn't want to dance, that is her problem, not Anupama's. Anupama keeps saying crap about mamta and all that nonsense. But as you pointed out this is not some super important event that will affect Pakhi's life negatively if not attended. If my mom did things for me like Anupama does, I would be so super grateful. But now, I am glad she does not, because I am afraid if she had, I would have turned out obnoxious and bratty like Pakhi. 

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am fed up of watching the same adamant Pakhi urf sweetie in every episode, fed up of watching Toshu's irritation daily, fed up of Kavya making faces (she exactly looks wicked wizardess that time, lol.!). 

My big big thumbs up to Samar, he was so correct. Why they are behaving like Pakhi has a national level competition and something like that.? It's just a dance competition in school where Anupama's students are also participating. She doesn't have to think about Pakhi's warning, she can go and watch her students perform and just return back. Why they give so much of importance to Pakhi I don't understand.? The way she talks with her mother is so annoying, yaar itna bhi kya kar diya uss maa ne.? 

Why the hell Anupama is still in that house.? This is my next question, but let it be we can't get answers, valid answers, from the makers of the show.! 

The PRECAP, Bapuji said in the episode that he is waiting for Pakhi's competition after which he will take a step. But looking at the precap it seems again something happened before the competition.? God this Pakhi and Kavya are making me irritated with the show now.! 

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

I am fed up of watching the same adamant Pakhi urf sweetie in every episode, fed up of watching Toshu's irritation daily, fed up of Kavya making faces (she exactly looks wicked wizardess that time, lol.!). 

My big big thumbs up to Samar, he was so correct. Why they are behaving like Pakhi has a national level competition and something like that.? It's just a dance competition in school where Anupama's students are also participating. She doesn't have to think about Pakhi's warning, she can go and watch her students perform and just return back. Why they give so much of importance to Pakhi I don't understand.? The way she talks with her mother is so annoying, yaar itna bhi kya kar diya uss maa ne.? 

Why the hell Anupama is still in that house.? This is my next question, but let it be we can't get answers, valid answers, from the makers of the show.! 

The PRECAP, Bapuji said in the episode that he is waiting for Pakhi's competition after which he will take a step. But looking at the precap it seems again something happened before the competition.? God this Pakhi and Kavya are making me irritated with the show now.! 

I really want Ba to bajao sitar to all three - Toshu, Pakhi and Kavya.  Kavya is such a snake woman ,no matter how much milk you feed her, she will only split poison.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

I agree to what u said 

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Getting very irritated seeing Pakhi’s behaviour. It feels like the same is being repeated again and again. Both Pakhi and Kavya seem to be obsessed with Anupama and doing things only to show her, instead of them doing something for themselves.

We need some change from this same old, same old. Why can’t Anupama take a stand for herself? I think Bapuji was right in scolding both Vanraj and Anupama today. Kavya’s vampish expressions are also irritating me a lot. She keeps screeching seriously, like Toshu said yesterday. I hope both Samar and Nandini stick to their decision to never take Anupama for granted.

In Sreemoyee it was in this kind of school function that the new character was introduced. Here instead Anupama will be shown running behind Pakhi. This 20 lakhs track is an excellent way to introduce the new character actually - they can ask a person for help, who turns out to be the new character. In fact a couple of episodes back when Bapuji was talking about Parekh or someone who came back from the US, I was wondering if they were setting up for the new character. We really need a change from the same tracks that they are showing now. 

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pakhi needs strict parenting now, she's just going out of hand, anu needs to be strict instead of going meri gudiya, meri sweetie each time tgis brat misbehaves with her mother. Anupama is such a failed parent God, im not saying pakhi needs to be slapped or physically punished, I don't support that for a 16-17 year old, but she needs a reality check, just give her a silent treatment and let her see her life without anupama

No comments on vanraj👎🏼

Edited by aastha12345 - 2 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am not a fan of capital punishment, so I didn't quite like what Leela said about it. If your kid is beyond control to the point that only a slap can stop him/her, it means you didn't teach him/her well and the slap is some last minute patchwork. Eventually the kid may get used to the beating and still keep doing the same thing.

But when it comes to drawing boundaries, what Hasmukh did was exactly the kind of line that needed to be drawn. Disrespecting a parent, is something that should have been objected to by Anupamaa, but all we see her do is weep at her fate.

Now that I read this article it displeases me a lot. Hasmukh punished Pakhi to teach her a lesson. She was not alienated because the family members were busy or something, she was alienated because she didn't deserve help or encouragement from them. By helping her, inspite of being told to stay away from her by Hasmukh and even Pakhi herself, Anupamaa is defying Hasmukh's orders and I hope he calls her out for it, instead of going back to appreciating how mahaan she is.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-anupamaa-turns-saviour-for-pakhi_178514

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am glad Baa and Bapuji showed mirror to Vanraj today, even Anupama. Both Anuraj are absolute failures as parents. Look at how Toshu and Pakhi turned out. I won't say you should resort to physical violence with kids. But that is the only way left with Pakhi. They tried everything else, talk to her with love, with strictness, with anger, try to make her understand. But nothing worked. So what exactly are parents supposed to do? Problem is Pakhi is shameless. So no amount of advice or talking will work with her. You can only make people understand if they are willing to understand. 

Anyways, I am glad Bapuji send only the three of them for function and stopped everyone else. Pakhi doesn't deserve her family coming to her support after the horrible way she behaved with everyone. And who the hell is she to stop Anupama and this woman stood there crying. Anupama should have said "I will attend the function no matter what. If you don't want to dance, that is your problem".