Welcome back Yogendra Vikram Singh aka Samrat!

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#1

I like this actor and the character. He was such a fun loving and positive dude. Even the actor is a solid performer. So lets watch him and celebrate his role. However upset he will be with Virat, he is going to be a big brother to Sai...


Sai now has Aai, Baba, two loving brothers and a God Father(pulkit), apart from her own world of Virat Sir. Everyone bonded to her by heart...Jaise Karni waise bharni...she will be pampered like she deserves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

32

Views

3699

Users

19

Likes

107

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#2

tagging few i see online

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
#3

Back with a bang on promoπŸ‘


I am so eagerly looking forward to Samrat-Sai bond. starting meiin friction hoga, then it will be nice

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Back with a bang on promoπŸ‘


I am so eagerly looking forward to Samrat-Sai bond. starting meiin friction hoga, then it will be nice


I think he bonds with Sai, right from the beginning...no? Only with Virat he will have friction I thought

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#5

YES behen I am soooooo excited because 1) the actor is awesome and Samrat is great and 2) Sai and Samrat's bond is going to be lovely to watch


I am here with my aarti thaali for him!!!! Let's hope he doesn't' disappoint us like Pullu did for 6 months πŸ€£


Image

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: DeePiku

YES behen I am soooooo excited because 1) the actor is awesome and Samrat is great and 2) Sai and Samrat's bond is going to be lovely to watch


I am here with my aarti thaali for him!!!! Let's hope he doesn't' disappoint us like Pullu did for 6 months πŸ€£


Image

I want this character to be strong, let's hope🀞🀞🀞

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Devikadish

I want this character to be strong, let's hope🀞🀞🀞


I liked him a lot in KD but they turned Pullu into a clown here compared to KD until the last few episodes so I hope things don't repeat........πŸ˜†


Imon/Badshah's bond in KD was honestly better to me than Uncle/Imon they connected so quickly because they recognized the same pain in the other.......and he had her back fully until the end. Bengali Mohit also had puppy vibes like our Mohit but Badshah was firmer given his age. 


I have high hopes for Sammy πŸ‘πŸΌ

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I like this actor and the character. He was such a fun loving and positive dude. Even the actor is a solid performer. So lets watch him and celebrate his role. However upset he will be with Virat, he is going to be a big brother to Sai...


Sai now has Aai, Baba, two loving brothers and a God Father(pulkit), apart from her own world of Virat Sir. Everyone bonded to her by heart...Jaise Karni waise bharni...she will be pampered like she deserves.

Yes yes you're absolutely right! Sai's undefiled love for every person in the family earned her this merit of being their favorite girl around.

QNefertiti thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#9

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ He lied to me πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I like this actor and the character. He was such a fun loving and positive dude. Even the actor is a solid performer. So lets watch him and celebrate his role. However upset he will be with Virat, he is going to be a big brother to Sai...


Sai now has Aai, Baba, two loving brothers and a God Father(pulkit), apart from her own world of Virat Sir. Everyone bonded to her by heart...Jaise Karni waise bharni...she will be pampered like she deserves.

Very well said. All things aside, One story I am excited for is to see Sai and Samrat bonding πŸ₯Ί. I am sure it will be amazing