Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DeePiku

I liked him a lot in KD but they turned Pullu into a clown here compared to KD until the last few episodes so I hope things don't repeat........😆

Imon/Badshah's bond in KD was honestly better to me than Uncle/Imon they connected so quickly because they recognized the same pain in the other.......and he had her back fully until the end. Bengali Mohit also had puppy vibes like our Mohit but Badshah was firmer given his age. 

I have high hopes for Sammy 👍🏼

Ananyo was strong but they changed here. I hope Samrat ko ekdum savage dikhaya jaaye and then he forms a team with Sai

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Ananyo was strong but they changed here. I hope Samrat ko ekdum savage dikhaya jaaye and then he forms a team with Sai

Haan yaar he also had those wise old man vibes which Pullu does not possess and the sasta crime patrol kidnapping ruined Pullu's seriousness 😆

Yogendra is a great actor with very good screen presence though I trust him to do well. And Sai/Samrat bonding will 100% happen very quickly that too. I am most looking forward to that ❤️

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DeePiku

Haan yaar he also had those wise old man vibes which Pullu does not possess and the sasta crime patrol kidnapping ruined Pullu's seriousness 😆

Yogendra is a great actor with very good screen presence though I trust him to do well. And Sai/Samrat bonding will 100% happen very quickly that too. I am most looking forward to that ❤️

Yogendra is damn talented, expecting more ss for him

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I like samrat too. Such a happy go lucky man who spreads happiness to all. He can lit up a gloomy day easily for anyone❤️

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Excited to see Samrat back . I hope they explore Samrat Virat bond more in the show . I hope Jeeva Shiva reference is not limited to first few episodes. 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aww, that's sweet ,yes I liked Samrat in first few episodes also, so waiting for his entry, but dar iss baath ka hai ki now pakhi ss increases🤣

tptwi thumbnail

You lost me the second you called Pullu Sai's godfather 🤣

In all seriousness though, watching Sai and Samrat's bond is going to be a treat ❤️

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I cannot tell you, Samrat, how happy I am that you will be back. There will someone to keep your so-called-wife in check now!

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tptwi

You lost me the second you called Pullu Sai's godfather 🤣

In all seriousness though, watching Sai and Samrat's bond is going to be a treat ❤️

Dont under estimate pullu, the only man Virat fears 😎

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sorry to pour pani in all your excitement! But I see more V vs S in the coming week episodes only this time S will be Samrat instead of Sai! 🙈😂😂