Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sherlyn Chopra accuses Raj Kundra of sexual assault

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

On 27th  March 2019, a meeting was held to discuss the proposal.  After that, both had heated disagreements over text. Then, Raj reached Sherlyn's home uninvitedly, moreover, he tried to physically assault her. She straightforwardly mentioned to him neither she intends to involve with a married man nor she wants to mix the business with a personal relationship.

Still, Raj tried to persuade her by saying that he and her wife, Shilpa Shetty are sharing a strained relationship and he is under a lot of stress due to this wedlock. Nonetheless, she tried to persuade him but he didn’t listen and tried to kiss her. Meanwhile, she pushed him away and saved herself by running towards the washroom. Further, she locked herself and didn’t come out till he exited from her home.

Due to the whole incident, she was traumatized and took action against him. In her statement to police, she mentioned that on April 2021, she filed FIR against him for sexual harassment and several charges have been applied to him under the Indian Penal Code.

https://interviewerpr.com/sherlyn-chopra-saysc-forcibly-tried-to-kiss-her/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who knows if its true but its not hard to believe considering

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am all for women rights and think Raj is a scumbag.  But Sherlyn Chopra who does nude shoes for few thousands is not someone I would trust .

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21

I am all for women rights and think Raj is a scumbag.  But Sherlyn Chopra who does nude shoes for few thousands is not someone I would trust .

This is like saying prostitutes can't get raped 😕

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

This is like saying prostitutes can't get raped 😕

Prostitutes can get raped, but seeing the kind of comments Sherlyn encourages on her profile, I wouldn't put too much money on her either. 

MrsLima thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so? Who cares if she does nude shows or sells her puss online. Raj is offing bish an Indian man sexually assaulting women especially a slimy one like Raj is more than believable 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sherlyn is into po*n stuff, so some film industry men think that she should be available for them too with no need of her consent.

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Come on, this is Raj Kundra we are talking about. Of course you can believe her.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Porcupine

Sherlyn is into po*n stuff, so some film industry men think that she should be available for them too with no need of her consent.

That is disturbing.

Same like many men in the country think that if she wears western clothes she is 'inviting' harassment and rape. 

"Rape happens in India, not Hindustan"🤢

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

That is disturbing.

Same like many men in the country think that if she wears western clothes she is 'inviting' harassment and rape. 

"Rape happens in India, not Hindustan"🤢

Whose quote is this now?