Reason why Neha Kakkar not seen in II12

Posted: 2 years ago

Neha Kakkar

Exclusive! Shocking! This is the main reason why Neha...

.

Hike for just saying wow, wah, MBD and lip syncing etc. instead of constructive criticism!!!!  I don't believe monetary is the reason.

Posted: 2 years ago

Either she has lost interest in reality shows and wants to take a break or she is pregnant. I don't think there is any other reason.

Edited by altgr - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by altgr


Either she has lost interest in reality shows and wants to take a break or she is pregnant. I don't think there is any other reason.

Didi ke liye 

Posted: 2 years ago

Ab to mujhe lag raha hai Anu aur Sonu next season me bhi honge.

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by altgr


Ab to mujhe lag raha hai Anu aur Sonu next season me bhi honge.

Ho sakta hai

Anu Sonu and Sanu 

(Sanu da regular visitor hai iss season ke to permanent kar sakte hai)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by mickymouse21


Ho sakta hai

Anu Sonu and Sanu 

(Sanu da regular visitor hai iss season ke to permanent kar sakte hai)

Yesterday Aditya mentioned Sanu da came for 5th time this season!!. If he also comes for finale, it will be 6 times..

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by padee4


Yesterday Aditya mentioned Sanu da came for 5th time this season!!. If he also comes for finale, it will be 6 times..

Yes, he is the winner after tough competition with Uditjee😊 

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by padee4


Yesterday Aditya mentioned Sanu da came for 5th time this season!!. If he also comes for finale, it will be 6 times..

Actually Sanu Da came for the 3rd time but last 2 times he was there in both the episodes so it makes it 5 time episode wise.

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by mickymouse21


Ho sakta hai

Anu Sonu and Sanu 

(Sanu da regular visitor hai iss season ke to permanent kar sakte hai)

Bold: rhythm thik se mil nehi raha hain. Anu Sonu ke sath agar Tonu (Tony Kakkar) ho jay to judges panel ka sab kuchh ekdam harmonized ho jaye ga 😛😆🤣🤣🤣

Posted: 2 years ago

BTW Sanu Da is going to judge some Bengali show, don't know the starting date.

https://youtu.be/qICTJeT0Spw



Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

10 Participants 26 Replies 3203Views

Topic started by Ms.SK

Last replied by Kyahikahoon

loader
loader
up-open TOP