Shivangi Khedkar {Pallavi} AT #23| Shine Bright Like A Diamond - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago

Right now Aai is the most sensible character in the show ⭐️ Siku don't you dare do anything to her for your tadkaa 😡

Originally posted by SexyPotato

Seeing some sns's manbuddhi I've realized I was einstein level k gyaani in my teen.

If only EQ was measurable in negative quantities, the meter would have exploded royally. 

Originally posted by PSharada

If only EQ was measurable in negative quantities, the meter would have exploded royally. 

Pallavi 🤔 Why didn't you listen to ayi? I thought she will get suspicious after mirror thing but no she is still thinking Mandy is a little lost kid 

Pallavi is so naive 😆She is taking about looking at her first wedding album with her ex husband 🤔 to Raghav 

Edited by Wilddreams - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Wilddreams

Pallavi 🤔 Why didn't you listen to ayi? I thought she will get suspicious after mirror thing but no she is still thinking Mandy is a little lost kid 

Pallavi is so naive 😆She is taking about looking at her first wedding album with her ex husband 🤔 to Raghav 

Yeah Mandar is playing RaghVi like a piped piper - he is emotionally attacking Raghav and sensibly manipulating Pallavi to be sympathetic to his case. Plus now he has Sulo, Baba, Keerti and Dr. Amma on his side. Even Milind seems like softening. Sigh this week seems to be tough 

Whatever happens Raghvi will sail through guys. I see a fight coming, Pallavi being angry with Raghav, then they talk it out and have a hug. Focus on that warm Raghvi hug we will be getting, you see😆

Mandaar who? Oh that side character who keeps creating problems for them. It’s okay, they will grow out of this together 😎

Highlight of the episode- the photoshoot! Soooo cute  mera saara attention whin hai! They have grown so comfortable with each other.

Pallavi said in clear words today- sirf Raghav se pyaar krti hai wo. Hope it’s enough for Ammas, otherwise they were having a hard time figuring out 🤣

Another highlight- “your wish my command, madam” and the way Raghav looks at her. He was literally this- 

loved the episode! 

Originally posted by Inese_20

Whatever happens Raghvi will sail through guys. I see a fight coming, Pallavi being angry with Raghav, then they talk it out and have a hug. Focus on that warm Raghvi hug we will be getting, you see😆

Mandaar who? Oh that side character who keeps creating problems for them. It’s okay, they will grow out of this together 😎

Highlight of the episode- the photoshoot! Soooo cute  mera saara attention whin hai! They have grown so comfortable with each other.

Pallavi said in clear words today- sirf Raghav se pyaar krti hai wo. Hope it’s enough for Ammas, otherwise they were having a hard time figuring out 🤣

Another highlight- “your wish my command, madam” and the way Raghav looks at her. He was literally this- 

loved the episode! 

I want all HD pictures of their photoshoot those poses☺️ and that cheek kiss from Pallavi's side 🥳

Haina  and the way they were ordering in the restaurant it was so domesticated😆❤️

Bs aise hi cute moments and surprise de do hr episode jhel lenge🤣

Originally posted by Niaaa10

I want all HD pictures of their photoshoot those poses☺️ and that cheek kiss from Pallavi's side 🥳

Haina  and the way they were ordering in the restaurant it was so domesticated😆❤️

Bs aise hi cute moments and surprise de do hr episode jhel lenge🤣

Oh even I want all those pictures! Maine pause kr krke dekha hai wo sequence 

And this was adorable! Amma k saamne hi 😆😳 my babies!

https://twitter.com/RLovesSA/status/1422020776224428039?s=20

Pallavi ki Khushi is palapable  she really did have the best day of her life 😳

https://twitter.com/SaiShiinfinity/status/1422018866436136962?s=20

Edited by Inese_20 - 2 years ago

Congratzzzz  on new AT 🥳🥳🥳

Originally posted by Inese_20

loved the episode! 

@bold: that was way toooooo cute

And damn he looking at her ❤️smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

Precap dekh k dukh ho gaya mujhe :(