Do translate for the rest here to fall flat

He sure will fall flat

Hope 

Fahmaan gives a Kannada IG post n story

N Megha a Bengali IG post n story

N they have jugalbandi with each other language post

Diversity of Indian language ,culture 

Originally posted by: AtuPolly

Ah thanks so here’s my first post in Kannada 🤣🤣🤣 I used google translate and replied to his IGS 

Nāvu nim'mannu modalē nōḍuttēve ❤️❤️❤️ yay 🥳 Namaskara, Nimage sundaravāda dinavide endu bhāvisuttēve 🤗 Nīvu atyuttama

Thanks so so much my honeys 😘😘😘

AtuPolly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

I have known of internal n external interference that destroy own n other careers n the show shuts shop

Fan Friends on social media became enemies too .... while celebrities enjoy together still

How best friends n comfy you are, you have to see it does not adversely n negatively impact your n other careers 

Rani character which is a main lead is messed up n worst in itv history post marriage - Goa n Balliya 2.0 had enough scope for duo performance n solo performance. She was not used 10 % 

TRP also swings on lead screen space n quality if one is stagnated the TRP too stagnates

I used to fiercely fight for ML so here Veer not to be an arm candy never knew I have to do it for a FL so here Rani

Megha is not used even 10 % ...... see the collAges now too each angle has its own story to tell , hope they use her creatively 

Check the panipuri scene n the fire scene

Her script too is stale 

but still her unique one liners n expression rule the roost... aap hamare ... 

No character growth, the worst outfits, makeup made she looks elder than Veer 

The worst montage as if the duo is uncomfy with each other with Rani looking twice Veer’s age 

if you see promos on other character n a montage like this you may well not glance to even watch the show

Do not see a bindi nor sindoor too, actually these two things brightens her face well n reduces the broadness of her forehead n her dusky feature glows. Sindoor is not all seen

Earlier montages too I first let it go thinking they want to show the impact of GAP

later realised she for too long looks disheveled, battered n bruised in the montage

Veer was not in that outfit for marriage with Rani

Why was Rani kept in that outfit while his was the kiara one outfit 

They never had the Balliya montage or date montage in which as a duo n solo had their charms reflecting 

Rani is a fighter, the Goa Balliya scene first she froze then later when it hurt her Daadima n Bauji if they showed her fight Veer tooth n nail for the ruckus he created the show would have got high TRPs.

They chopped off scenes 

of Balliya 2.0 we saw some BTS it could have been a rain scene or toiling hard for RKStore scene

College scene of Rani where Veer was present

Exactly post marriage Rani character stagnated

I do not want instant noodle college story

There has to be continuity with something in each episode as a backdrop in the story

Such a destruction then the other lead who is stagnated should find avenues then destroy their careers 

Sometimes your portfolio comes in front when others leads that u acted are seen

The questions on doing some emotions or actions will be questioned. What will each one answer ?

PH will always put the blame on main leads do not want to perform, here in ATBA   Other couples are given to do close scenes n in their earlier serials leads were full on

Megha is around 23 Fahmaan is around 29 they have a long way to go

I see in them the versatility of VarunB in serials n Amitabh B of movies in them 

That is why I hated when they gave Fahmaan to copy other stars steps 

He has his own n better he keeps his own

Nowadays they started using his left profile which exudes something more mature n softer

MF fans have started putting up their earlier serials with others up 

Do they want that , fans will have little to show, VR old scenes they are hanging on too

What a concept a tomboy village belle dreams for her father n for their dream for her, out of syllabus marriage to a Richie 

The Richie eldest Kunwarsa but know as orphaned by all but is the real son, a famous surgeon 

Loved by one n all in the family other than RS

The story is from start RS n her husband illegit son Veer story

There many new shows coming up ..... do check out for your next venture ..... specifically for the ones stagnated 

This message is also for Vikram, kiara n Birju

The back crew in question is relatively shy on camera when they show her face she hides now maskup then too she shies away. 2 girls were earlier highly talked off by one n all.

VR are PH babies hope they do not destroy duo lead story

Anyway make it a solo lead n it is like Crime Patrol series with battered, bruised, bandage, blood n baying for blood n doctor n pathology but no police

I truly hope they use this time slot as a wake up call and start making positive changes taking the leads best interest into account, their chemistry is fire they could really use it well!

AtuPolly thumbnail

You won me over first

Do translate for the rest here to fall flat

He sure will fall flat

Hope 

Fahmaan gives a Kannada IG post n story

N Megha a Bengali IG post n story

N they have jugalbandi with each other language post

Diversity of Indian language ,culture 

🤣🤣🤣 

We get to see you earlier, yay! Hello, hope you have a lovely day! Your the best 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

My hubby laughs at my Kannada 

My condition in languages is exactly like Fahmaan’s Marathi in SBS

Knowing but hard to speak as I haven out of country for more then 3 decades so all that flair is gone

I am not a linguistic person I am more analytical with number figures not body figures ...... hahaha 

Originally posted by: AtuPolly

Wow that must be so awesome being able to speak in so many different languages 😎 

I speak English and Afrikaans fluently and then Hindi/urdu from the movies I sort of try and understand and can sing the songs lol and Arabic I can read but that’s about it!

AtuPolly thumbnail

My hubby laughs at my Kannada 

My condition in languages is exactly like Fahmaan’s Marathi in SBS

Knowing but hard to speak as I haven out of country for more then 3 decades so all that flair is gone

I am not a linguistic person I am more analytical with number figures not body figures ...... hahaha 

🤣🤣🤣 I use to travel a lot before lockdown and haven’t been anywhere since 🤦🏻‍♀️ due to travel restrictions 🤷🏻‍♀️ can’t wait for things to normalise again I def want to make a trip to India especially for the food 

Do you like travelling?

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rish27

There is only one explanation for the lack of romance. Vidi is dating fahmaan and she is plotting to keep them 2 meters apart unless absolutely necessary 😂😂😂

omg 🤦‍♀️ tauba tauba 😱😱

A thu thu 

Chi chi 

So yuckkkk 🤮🤮🤮

What u say dear. That Vidhi chidhi looks like Fahmaan's younger Sister. 🤣🤣Don't say it that she is dating him. He is not looking good with her.🤢🤢 He is looking lovely n beautiful cute with one n only Megha.  they r match made in heaven ❤️

...Seema... thumbnail

Catch u guys after zuhar prayer

1PariGupta thumbnail
love to see u back 😍🤗

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Catch u guys after zuhar prayer