Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AtuPolly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Dear our RanVeer is too much Sanskaari so no problem if RV uncle is going with them. 🤣They both r doing nothing even they r going alone 🤦‍♀️🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Pari dolly you are too funny our Sanskaari Veerani 

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

villiangiri ne Bana Di kya Jodi,ek sair dusra Sawa sair🤣

Rani's Saas n Sasur r Gundi Gunda🤣🤣 She should be careful . Thank god her pati dev is Ram rup otherwise what does she do if he was Ravan 🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
my jaws paining really hard by laughing so much with u Dear because I can't control my laugh to chat with u 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: AtuPolly

But his so silly Cz then Veer will be in proper devdas mode and he won’t even be a son to him 

yes dear but he is not deeply known Veer yet that Veer is mad after his wife Rani. He is not aware of Goa n Baliya incidents n not know that time Veer became Kabir Singh 2.0 n Devdas 2.0 both mix version.

AtuPolly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

yes dear but he is not deeply known Veer yet that Veer is mad after his wife Rani. He is not aware of Goa n Baliya incidents n not know that time Veer became Kabir Singh 2.0 n Devdas 2.0 both mix version.

Totally I hope someone tell him! You know what will be nice if he just gets Rani on his side instead of trying to kill her 

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AtuPolly

I respond to every IGS status of his but I don’t even know if his read it how do I see I know he never replies lol, please tell me if you know maybe he just ignores me 🤦🏻‍♀️😉

I got a notification so I checked it was from his account saying thank you so much.. He's from bangalore so am I... I wished him in kannada.. 😉

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridharg

I got a notification so I checked it was from his account saying thank you so much.. He's from bangalore so am I... I wished him in kannada.. 😉

Friday's episode was absolutely delightful.. 

It was Veer's first hug in front of the family "haq se"... His fear of losing rani and obsession was just wow... Today for VEER it was just about RANI.... He once craved for the love and now he is so much in love that he can go to any extent for his love for Rani.. He made it pretty clear that to everyone.. Feel the fire in his eyes.. Am just happy VEER SINGH RAJAWAT is back..... NAILED TOTALLY... 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Good Morning🤗❤️

shridharg thumbnail

Earlier someone was asking about kumod (Dolphin Dubey).. 

She will be soon entering into sasural simar 2...in negative role as yamini devi (sauten) of daadi (geetanjali devi).. Yamini devi will be seen in radio station singing along with simar's guru unaware of the fact... Thunder storm is going to hit daadi soon where reema will be supporting yamini and simar to daadi... 

This is the second time they replaced kumod in ATBA not sure now... 3rd one.. 

1PariGupta thumbnail
Gud Morning 🌄 🤗

Have a nice day ahead 😊