Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

MAANEET-OS-Healed.

' Show me...show me...

Show me what ya got yaya...jhalak dikhlaja...'

'CUT'

'Now that was one hell of an amazing shot Maan' sameera exclaimed.

'Sam...you know I hate dancing'

'That's why you are here Maan' she replied back giving him a wet towel to wipe his sweat.

'And I am regretting it already. I hate the moment I signed the damned contract.'he replied back in a hard tone.

'Still you did.' She winked at him merrily.

'Yep!because Dadimaa was not giving up. And I wanted piece of my mind at any cost.'he threw his towel angrily.

'Yep! imagine the first promo of the mighty MSK, the youngest world famous business tycoon...The Multimillionaire shaking his lean and patli kamaria with a hot choreographer on the mighty stage of the show Jhalak Dikhla ja.'Oh! I am so jealous right now Maan.

'Jealous my foot...instead of attending my business meeting I am here shaking my booty on some idiotic lyrics.'

'Awww ...don't be a spoil sport now Maan...it's time to show your unique dancing talent to the world.'

'I am sure Sam the world has already witnessed my immense talent in the form of a successful businessman.'

'I know,I know maan, but still this hidden side of yours to needed to be explored don't you think so?

'Its not hidden Sam, it's not required.'

'Now maan let it be what's done is done!

'This is not done Sam.'

'I am leaving right now, I have an important meeting to attend. You want a lift?'

'Nope! and how can you leave right now maan? We have a meeting with your choreographer after an hour.'

'Send her to KC, I will be meeting her there'

'But?'

'No if, no but?Dadima has got what she wanted, now the choreographer has to tune with my schedule. So just send her or him or whatever I don't care.' And with that he strode out angrily in his MSK mode leaving Sameera gaping back at him with her open mouth.

'Whattt?he barked out on his Bluetooth at Aditya.

'Damn! he needed to seal the deal and here he was dancing on some stupid tunes.'

'All thanks to his beloved dadima.'

'Remembering their dramatic convo a month back he was back to his mood spoiler  mode,dadima had played emotional tricks and vows that his dadaji's dream was to be a disco dancer and he had to fulfill it at any cost. He was not able to turn his dream into a reality, so now it was his reality to deal with.'

'His dadima was one of a kind indeed. He loved her with all his heart,but sometimes she would just toy with his patience. And he just couldn't deny her, that was his problem. After all she was her only family.'

'As ruthless as he was a businessman and as loving, doting was he as a family man.'

'His life revolved around sealing deals and his dadi's antics. Alongside he was a lonely human being. No relationships, no flings,nothing he had no time. Though sameera was a good friend, but not more than that. They had a certain comfort level. And he liked it the way it was, so this was his life. Obviously painting was one of his favorite hobbies. The serenity and calmness made him rooted to the ground. He needed that only. May be some turbulence too. Nope! not at all, it was fine this way as it was.'

'A sudden knock on his glass door broke his thoughts.'

'Sir? we have reached.'

'Hmmm'

'Getting inside the KC premises he walked along with his bodyguards. Settling inside he dealt with his important meetings of the day. And he was damn tired. His body had already lost energy and now he was loosing it too. This was painful finally he realized,as his body ached at several parts. How he is going to deal with that? this was the first. The journey of jhalak dikhla ja would be indeed a painful one. And now he knew that.'

'As he stretched his back in pain. A soft yet hard hand pressed on his back bone.'

'Stretch a bit more,ya-relax take deep breath. ' the melodic voice caught his attention as he turned around only to get locked in a deep hazel orbs.

'Whattt?''

'Hii, I am Geet Handa ' the orbs widened in a beautiful smile as her hands stretched out for a shake’ Your choreographer for jhalak'

'And he gaped at her in awe.'

'Come again?'

'Hii this is Geet Handa your choreographer for jhalak Mr. Khurana.'she stressed her tone this time .

'I am not deaf Ms handa'

'And how you are here without my permission who let you in?'

'Your secretary Mr.Aditya did so. And I made my self comfortable.' She replied back strongly.

'So just calm down Mr Khurana,because from now no matter what we have to maintain a comfort zone with each other.'

'He just flared all the more seeing her composed body language. The first person who was not the least intimidated by him the MSK'

'And she settled down on the sofa.'

'Have a seat Mr Khurana we have to talk.'

'No'

'Yes'

'She was ordering him around. No one ordered MSK. How dare she?'

'Leave Ms handa I am not in mood right now.'he ordered back in a harsh tone.

'Then you better change it. I will be back after few minutes.' And with that she strode out with her head held high.

'What does she think of herself huh?'

'He was pissed, yet he noticed the pain at his back was only a dull ache. And he remembered her pressure on his back at some point. She had healed him the moment she entered his life.'

COMMENTS AND LIKES ARE MOST WELCOME.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hello Sona

wow..... thanks for posting the OS ðŸ˜ƒ

Much appreciative

khwaishfan thumbnail

Fabulous OS! Superbly written

Poor Maan lol forced to take part in the dancing show all thanks to his beloved dadima

only dadima can get Maan to do something against his will

adore the bond between Maan and his dadima

of cos Maan was in immense pain after the dancing session

finally Maan met his choreographer

well Maan was annoyed as she invaded his space

liked that she was not intimidated by him

Maan was astonished by this

loved how she ordered him around

Maan is indeed annoyed by she is not perturbed

great that she managed to heal is pain

Edited by khwaishfan - 2 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail

Hi Sona... waiting for the next part??? 

hope that you do post a SS? 

thanks 

Thank you so much khwaishfan for your like and comments.

The appreciation is highly important for me to continue further.

It means a lot.

Thanks a lot other users those who have liked the one shot.

khwaishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11

Thank you so much khwaishfan for your like and comments.

The appreciation is highly important for me to continue further.

It means a lot.

Hi Sona

please do not say thanks

I should say thanks for heeding my requests and posting this OS and continuing ðŸ˜Š

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congratulations for new story

beautiful n fabulous  

Originally posted by: aparna3011

congratulations for new story

beautiful n fabulous  

Thanks a lot for loving it.

It means a lot.

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Dadi trap maan in his emotional talk and now maan have to dance in jhalak fr dadi sake and geet is his choreographer  she healed him when he in pain after dancing session she is bit bosy which irked MSK