Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#68|Paint Holi, Black Shirt & Lasun Tea - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

This is Shivi 🔥🤗🤣

I had a massive crush on Akshay in the song. His grumpy look and then sudden smile 🤣

I can just imagine Raavi seducing a grumpy Shiva and when he finally relents, her blushing and getting shy all of the sudden ☺️🤣 and then him romancing her ☺️

by the way, did raavi look romance-able to you in the green suit? 🤣 I know she "looks too cute to be romanced" to you half the time 🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

I watched this move in theaters in 1994, I was a teenager  back then, imagine the hooting and hollering  in a single screen theater😆 The audience asked for once more and the theater played it. Thank God I went with a bunch of my HS friends and not with family😆

🤣I watched it on VCR! The rent of the cassette was 14 Rs for 24 hours 🤣

Omg, I can't believe things were so inexpensive! I remember the entire mohalla was at our place as we were the few families who had VCR. 

manny136 thumbnail

Omg, I can't believe things were so inexpensive! I remember the entire mohalla was at our place as we were the few families who had VCR. 

I saw this and other similar songs years later and I was cringing lol like why why so tacky man lol

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I can just imagine Raavi seducing a grumpy Shiva and when he finally relents, her blushing and getting shy all of the sudden ☺️🤣 and then him romancing her ☺️

by the way, did raavi look romance-able to you in the green suit? 🤣 I know she "looks too cute to be romanced" to you half the time 🤣

Awwwww! 

You know Raavi is too Bacchi face 😆

In real life, use dekhkar sirf gaal pinch karne ka man karega kisi ka 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

You watched it with the entire mohalla🤣 were there aunties too?🤣

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

You watched it with the entire mohalla🤣 were there aunties too?🤣

Yes!!! 🤣🤣

This was that uncomfortable song jab mummy humein pani lane andar bhej deti thi 🤣

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations chhotu❤️

Keep rocking 🤣

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is Shivi 🔥🤗🤣

I had a massive crush on Akshay in the song. His grumpy look and then sudden smile 🤣

You make a good point. Maybe Raavi dreaming about Shiva and her dancing to this song ☺️🤣

I love Akshay! I know this song was a rage back in the day. It’s actually from the same year I was born 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

I wished you yesterday, just saying😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

You make a good point. Maybe Raavi dreaming about Shiva and her dancing to this song ☺️🤣

I love Akshay! I know this song was a rage back in the day. It’s actually from the same year I was born 😆

🤣🤣🤣 Still you knew about this song?