Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#68|Paint Holi, Black Shirt & Lasun Tea - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Looks like I have a very different GauRa rain sequence in mind 🤣 I need to go activate my shareef side 🤣 

In that case eshu kabhi jo badal barse is best ☺️

except in their case it will be kabhi jo oily barse 🤣🤣

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

In that case eshu kabhi jo badal barse is best ☺️

except in their case it will be kabhi jo oily barse 🤣🤣

I love that song but no oily please… only water 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

So when Rishita served tea during construction to all of them, I am hoping either Raavi or Dhara made it and she just brought it up😆

Why are we not getting any DevTa  conversation?😕 Also sudden change of heart in Rishita, I know she is like a yo-yo but this is a bigger issue and  she is not getting her bathroom😕

Is Dev going to fix the common bathroom door as well? That’s still the only bathroom they have.

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

Lol eshu what is this🤣

I love this song but the video cracks me up each time 🤣🤣

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

So when Rishita served tea during construction to all of them, I am hoping either Raavi or Dhara made it and she just brought it up😆

Why are we not getting any DevTa  conversation?😕 Also sudden change of heart in Rishita, I know she is like a yo-yo but this is a bigger issue and  she is not getting her bathroom😕

Is Dev going to fix the common bathroom door as well? That’s still the only bathroom they have.

she made full oily u-turn 🤣 you know when oily was acting suss during Raavi’s birthday sequence - just like that 😆 abhi I’m sure there will be some kind of andolan 

maybe Rishita herself has realized there is no point in talking to constipated 😆

manny136 thumbnail

Its like dev slipped some kind of happy pills in rishitas food for the past two weeks and she is all mellow and has forgotten all about her bathroom demand and her anger at devs non support lol

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

I doubt they r going to mention abt bathroom anymore..because its going to be SR and party after room construction..

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Since it is not a festival season..this party that they r going to have must have some motive..i mean for the show..usually gatherings and celebrations are a favourite venue for showing high end drama and fights..if this celebration sequence is after SR..I have high hopes that it could be for shiva raavi outburst in public..

SlytherInMe thumbnail

where we wanted raavi to take dhara:

versus where she actually took her:

🤣🤣🤣