Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yup I wasn't expecting them to showcase the Pandemic like this I genuinely thought it's the typical 1st husband getting into an accident due to the fault of male lead 🤔 😆 Yeah let's see 😊

It's Actually good they didn't show an accident...Then this would have increased his chances of returning alive when things start to get settle between the leads...😆😒

And yes as you said accident due to ML and FL accusing the ML about it...Typical ITV route..😆

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

MegHan er vibes E aalada  

They are the original cult lead couple. Akhon sobai Raghvi Raghvi korche baccha gulo realistic romance, sob cheye popular couple bole kintu 10 bochor age MegHan er ki craze chilo ar realistic romance kake bole NBT dekhiyechilo.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: darkchocolates

It's Actually good they didn't show an accident...Then this would have increased his chances of returning alive when things start to get settle between the leads...😆😒

And yes as you said accident due to ML and FL accusing the ML about it...Typical ITV route..😆

Your this comment is giving me vibes Ki you too watch MHRW where previous husband has returned 😆 

Yup I am glad it's not typical 👏 

meghumonu thumbnail

Yes Esha gives that Girl next door type vibes. Have seen few clips of hers from Meri Bhabi. Hasan is a good actor too. Many friends of mine watch MHRW. 

MHRW hocche akhon current it show based on online popularity. Tar opor romance ta realistic dekhieche no OTT, no dragging ar tar opor dujon lead south movie actor. South film e kaj koreche so oi akta bapar.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

They are the original cult lead couple. Akhon sobai Raghvi Raghvi korche baccha gulo realistic romance, sob cheye popular couple bole kintu 10 bochor age MegHan er ki craze chilo ar realistic romance kake bole NBT dekhiyechilo.

NBT was different and amazing in so many aspects. Wholesome show with even side characters being equally entertaining. Mohan Megha Nanhi 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

MHRW hocche akhon current it show based on online popularity. Tar opor romance ta realistic dekhieche no OTT, no dragging ar tar opor dujon lead south movie actor. South film e kaj koreche so oi akta bapar.

Aacha yeah I know about its popularity. But don't know why I never felt like watching it 😆 I am a VashmAy fan at the moment 😳

meghumonu thumbnail

NBT was different and amazing in so aspects. Wholesome show with even side characters being equally entertaining. Mohan Megha Nanhi 

1st ITV show to get 8.1/10 rating in ITV at an era when around the world considred ITV shows as jokes. Legendary show. Akhon kar baccha gulo bole MHRW cult show!! 🤣 Cult show kake bole NBT na dekhle keo bujhbe na.

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Your this comment is giving me vibes Ki you too watch MHRW where previous husband has returned 😆 

Yup I am glad it's not typical 👏 

Yes MHRW and other show which I used to watch Molkki...There the 1st wife returned...😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

1st ITV show to get 8.1/10 rating in ITV at an era when around the world considred ITV shows as jokes. Legendary show. Akhon kar baccha gulo bole MHRW cult show!! 🤣 Cult show kake bole NBT na dekhle keo bujhbe na.

NBT tho I still watch on loop. 😆

May be they haven't watched NBT. Opinions can be different. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkchocolates

Yes MHRW and other show which I used to watch Molkki...There the 1st wife returned...😆

Arreh bapre 😆