1st Episode ~ Acknowledgement of the Pandemic

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

"Raat agar hai lambi tho let's go for some taare gin" ~ ✨ 

Appreciation post for Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana as they have acknowledged the Pandemic with a heart wrenching scenario. Showcased the reality of a doctor & his family amidst the Pandemic. 

I usually don't watch SP shows for obvious reasons πŸ˜† Tried watching Ghum but now not watching for my own sanity πŸ€£ However this show seems thik thak however not sure kab tak continue karungi πŸ˜› The concept looks a little bit similar to Hasan's show "Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne" πŸ˜³ That's why giving it a try. πŸ˜Š

Edited : 

Here is a video clip, shared by Tannu. 

Credit : Original uploader 

https://twitter.com/nadaanparind_aa/status/1419982548978085891

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

"Raat agar hai lambi tho let's go for some taare gin" ~ ✨ 

Appreciation post for Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana as they have acknowledged the Pandemic with a heart wrenching scenario. Showcased the reality of a doctor & his family amidst the Pandemic. 

I usually don't watch SP shows for obvious reasons πŸ˜† Tried watching Ghum but now not watching for my own sanity πŸ€£ However this show seems thik thak however not sure kab tak continue karungi πŸ˜› The concept looks a little bit similar to Hasan's show "Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne" πŸ˜³ That's why giving it a try. πŸ˜Š

It showed the reality how many patients and doctor died during the pandemic and not even their ashes were given to their family for immersion. The FL looks very cute and filled with positivity. Let's see when will the ML enter. 

I am Sayoni BTW a regular in MHRW forum.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

It showed the reality how many patients and doctor died during the pandemic and not even their ashes were given to their family for immersion. The FL looks very cute and filled with positivity. Let's see when will the ML enter. 

I am Sayoni BTW a regular in MHRW forum.

Yes in 2020 people couldn't do the last rituals, they couldn't even see the face for the last time that was  In 2021 at least there are some relaxation. Hey Sayoni πŸ€— I am Arpita as my username suggests πŸ˜†

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

It's quite good that makers tried to show something close to reality... the difficulty the doctors patients and their family went thoroughsmiley20

My mother being a doctor...I know the pain and stress the whole family goes and went through in this difficult Situation..

I quite liked the first episode...The show has positive vibes..And I love Esha Kansara's smile...She looks pretty too❀️ Let's see how the story progresses...πŸ˜‰

Edited by darkchocolates - 2 years ago
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi.

I got interested in this show after seeing the promos. Now first epi made me more interested. I know how hard this Covid is and there's a show which acknowledged this. I lost my parents within 33 hourse due to Covid.

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

The episode was gritty and realistic with the inclusion of the situation that doctors and their families face. I quite like the cinematography and the narration. Let's see how the future of the show shapes up.

Hello all. I am Niki. Or you can also call me Mist after my username 😊

meghumonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yes in 2020 people couldn't do the last rituals, they couldn't even see the face for the last time that was  In 2021 at least there are some relaxation. Hey Sayoni πŸ€— I am Arpita as my username suggests πŸ˜†

Yes . It was tragic in 2020 but 2021 caused mass casualties. It is good that the show is realistically trying to portray the hardship faced by the loved ones of the victims. 

Nice to meet you Arpita. You Bengali?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Beaautiful thread as always Arpi!! πŸ€—

I still don't understand how people wouldn't learn basic etiquette even in a pandemic πŸ€’

episode TV pe aana baki hai na? will watch today and come back😳

meghumonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shopnila

Hi.

I got interested in this show after seeing the promos. Now first epi made me more interested. I know how hard this Covid is and there's a show which acknowledged this. I lost my parents within 33 hourse due to Covid.

I am sorry for your loss Buddy.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkchocolates

It's quite good that makers tried to show something close to reality... the difficulty the doctors patients and their family went thoroughsmiley20

My mother being a doctor...I know the pain and stress the whole family goes and went through in this difficult Situation..

I quite liked the first episode...The show has positive vibes..And I love Esha Kansara's smile...She looks pretty too❀️ Let's see how the story progresses...πŸ˜‰

Yup I wasn't expecting them to showcase the Pandemic like this I genuinely thought it's the typical 1st husband getting into an accident due to the fault of male lead πŸ€” πŸ˜† Yeah let's see πŸ˜Š