Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Today even mama ji became “mama Shakuni” filled Ishuworry’s ears with poison by saying “Dev left angry & didn’t touch your feet”. Mama ji lagta hai  GKB ki sangat KA rang aap par chadh raha hai 😳🙄😡

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
ilovefood thumbnail

Honestly, the track seems realistic from my perspective. I am a 21 yr old girl and in my family (aside from childhood swapping drama lol) aise hi jhagde hote hai..dad gets stuck between mom and dadi. Dadi mainly creates tensions using emotional manipulation..both dad and moms perspectives are understandable, so in that sense, the fight that dev and sona had in today's episode felt realistic to me.

BUT

there are some things that are making dev intolerable for me. Firstly, the dev shown in S3 is DRASTICALLY different from s2 dev. He was the one who 'dint care about society's expectations.' (Maybe they made him too perfect to whitewash all the mistakes he made in s1),  Ishwari called sona as her own daughter and was actually getting a little more progressive with establishing her own career path, somewhat accepting the live in relationship of nikki. There was progress. What happened? If the writers are able to address and connect all these loose threads, great! Even if we see differences and sadness among the 3 central characters, fine. But seeing how the writers are forgetting alot of details that krp was known for, I can't expect much from them.

Secondly, getting back to the faults I CANNOT overlook in dev, why is no one talking about how dev was not there for Sona when Asha died? I mean, I could tolerate him ignoring Sona, not listening to her and only thinking about the kids and ishwari but this IS A MAJOR DICK MOVE! I mean I did not expect that from him of all ppl, because despite all his faults he was a loving caring guy, and Asha and dev had such a good bond! And the fact that he just tried to brush it aside saying "purani bato ko leke kyu baithi ho" is abysmal to me. I also think that the writers have completely forgotten about the shady business track they started and will never address it...all I can think of saying now is, WHERE IS THE DEV FROM THOSE FIRST 100 EPISODES OF THE SHOW?? I MISS HIM. 

Sorry for the long rant, but this is how I feel, no offense to anyone here.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why actors still promoting ayush.  Looks like ayush track not ending anytime soon.  But makers need to understand fans are not hear to see ayush track.  

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I haven't watched past the pilot of this season and honestly so glad because yesterday I the latest episode where Sona leaves and I was like wow, just wow what happened to all the progress.

I also lowkey think that Subh is the son that is actually similar to Dev. Loves his mom, only wants mom, loves sweets and listens to everything mom says instead of dadi and papa whereas maybe the new kid is like Sonakshi. 

ugh yeah honestly unsure how you guys are watching this they ruined dev and sona with this capitalizing on the former success. I saw that the show might be replaced too with the Ekta show. 

ilovefood thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

I haven't watched past the pilot of this season and honestly so glad because yesterday I the latest episode where Sona leaves and I was like wow, just wow what happened to all the progress.

I also lowkey think that Subh is the son that is actually similar to Dev. Loves his mom, only wants mom, loves sweets and listens to everything mom says instead of dadi and papa whereas maybe the new kid is like Sonakshi. 

ugh yeah honestly unsure how you guys are watching this they ruined dev and sona with this capitalizing on the former success. I saw that the show might be replaced too with the Ekta show. 

I low key wish that the show is replaced... can't take a s3. In fact there was no need for it. Had they showed what they promised in the promos from the beginning without this ayush track and without ruining dev and ishwari yet again, it would be fine. But now the way things are going, I think they have gone to the point of no return.  In reality, they would be better off separate. It doesn't even seem that dev is remotely interested in sonas feelings and probably wants to keep her only because she is the mother of his children. He cannot remember their anniversary or be there for her during her own MOMS death, but he can remember to get his mom her favorite paan and listen to her even when she is wrong. sona got lucky in the family department with supportive parents, brother and SIL but God compensated for it all by giving her a husband like dev and mil like ishwari. Jokes on her, she blindly trusted this man 2 times! (Post hospital breakup, post leap separation) and payed for it with heartbreak and depression. hope she learns her lesson and moves on. Even if for some reason she decides to stay, maybe for the kids she should make sure she gives no attention or sympathy or care for dev and make it clear that she wants nothing to do with him or his mom

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Now Dev has stoop lower than ever.  Going around being Victim of nagging wife   do minute ki shanti chahiye.  Sleeping or anxiety pills, sleeping outside in garden, not taking wife to company party for couples, Etc Etc.  What is Sona having exciting fun filled life? smiley18smiley19

Dev taking pills and may be OD on them, not waking up is going to be Sona's fault.  Blame her for throwing Dev out of the bedroom etc.  smiley39  Isn't he an adult and to be held responsible for his own actions? smiley7

Why is Ishvari still asking Sona to allow Dev back in the bedroom? why cant she talk to her own son? why is Sona so passive and agyakari when Ishvari tells her all these things? why is she not more assertive?  smiley3

I personally didn't like Natasha getting involved in their private issues. She has to remember she was the other woman he was abt to be engaged to.  smiley29

Sona to dream about them in hug & romanticiizing.  Grrrr moment.  smiley42smiley11

Dev saying "I don''t talk I do" smiley37Mr. Action Jackson smiley44 spreading his arms inviting her to hug smiley31.  WTH.  Has she become this weak that she is fantasizing?  has she lost her senses?

Can physical intimacy solve real personal, emotional marriage issues.  What R CVs upto?  I am lost here.🤔

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
ilovefood thumbnail

For me the only way this season can be revived is if dev wakes up to his S2 self and says "Sona Maine bhot hi ajeeb sa sapna dekha jisme I became a complete jerk, you fantasized alot and maa became obnoxious again! But it's ok, sirf sapna tha:) " this would actually seem better than the shit writing and direction this season!!

Nuggetz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovefood

For me the only way this season can be revived is if dev wakes up to his S2 self and says "Sona Maine bhot hi ajeeb sa sapna dekha jisme I became a complete jerk, you fantasized alot and maa became obnoxious again! But it's ok, sirf sapna tha:) " this would actually seem better than the shit writing and direction this season!!

And our whole life revolved around a wierd kid who came Outta nowhere🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

Excellent observation 

I wish they work in that direction .

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

1000000000000  frustration i have ..will write down but if ishwari aggya de toh 😂😂🙄