Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Any confirmation on the extension yet? 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

Ruby ..i mentioned the same...even if it was the Malhotra mansion still they could have made it an elegant restaurant set up...thoda sa creativity chahiye tha....they have enough bank episodes not to have to rush like train pakadni hai ...

this team is bad honestly because we have seen such excellent work pre leap ...even in Diu before leap there were such good scenes...the rhea ahaan dinner date was so nicely done...and even that party scene drunk ishqi wala...the best was the pool side set up for drunk ishqi confession..what excellent direction 

This is why I keep wondering when exactly did the direction team change, because pre-leap Diu episodes were good too--did LM and his team leave after shooting those or were those shot by this new team? If it's the latter then why aren't they able to create the same magic as before?

I'd admit that the editing's gotten better after their return to Mumbai but it's still not the same as before. I've learned to ignore over time but there are many scenes where I feel they just didn't care enough to make the setup/execution/editing appealing or memorable. Maybe because they were worried the show might go off-air soon so no point doing so much mehnat? Sony shows in general have average editing and IDK if it's actually a channel thing or not because the pre-leap episodes were really nice IMO. Thodi aur toh mehnat kar lete yeh log iss dinner scene/dance scene ke liye

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bana

Any confirmation on the extension yet? 

Nope nothing yet.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the official paperwork for extension will take time if they are drawing up new contract....official confirmation will come only once the deal is locked up with numbers,period ,time slot etc....but i think the cast has received the unofficial update already coz the crew has to chalk out the story line as such and the cast should not already take up other projects...

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rubys07

Yehi Alakh, I'm convinced this "restaurant" is their Malhotra mansion onlyπŸ˜†. Baaju mein table pakad ke chaar lightein laga di ke bhai yeh toh shaukheen jagah hain πŸ€£

Sunnyyy, the table and the seating arrangements reminded me of local trains too, even middle-class canteens/khaane ka hotels have more space for sitting. Khaana khayega bhi toh kaise insaan😳 

Even if they couldn't go outside because of covid/weather, there were other ways to shoot the scene and make it work. Their set looks quite spacious to me based on all the BTS vlogs. Agree with Alakh that whoever is in charge of shooting these scenes and decoration need to up their game. I'm already bored watching these static camera angles man, these scenes would turn out so beautiful if only someone changed the shots. Bas light laga dene se mahol nahi banta bhaisaab πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Atleast table thoda bada le lete.

Two people on one side sitting in such a cramped up position looked so awkward πŸ˜†

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: esprit_00

Lol ITA

And here is something to make you feel better πŸ€£

https://youtu.be/yzNCTPoauJ4

yeh table theek hai for bhi πŸ˜†

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sneak peek acha hai

AVM taking care of Ishqi. He went to make juice for her. Dadi ka bhashan chalu and he didnt give bhaav to her 

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Iska Matlab Savvy bhag gayi aur Daadi ne drama bhi nahi kiyaπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ahaan sunaoying Daadi πŸ€£πŸ€£

Daadi ko Ishqi par Shaq ho raha hai shayad.

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In nawaz vlog, ishqi is not at malhotra house but Rhea is there ishqi left house because of Rhea only πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hayyy separation, kya hua tera vaaadaaaa πŸ˜­