Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Ishq par Zor Nahi - EDT#31 Kabhi Neem Neem Kabhi Shahad Shahad - Page 40

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

thanks Ayushi for the video 🤗

i just love when Ahaan ignores daadi 😆..she choose the wrong time to instigate him against his wife...and he is so blunt...i know aap ishqi ko pasand nahi karte..par uski tabiyat kharab hai..thodi sympathy toh show kar sakti ho 

and they even spoke about insulin injection ...arre waah..and then she had so much sweets without taking insulin..upar se the guy is giving her juice....she will go into hyperglycemia..she needs to take her injection instead after checking her blood sugar....being from the field of nutrition am sorry i cannot ignore such glaring mistake🤔😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

In nawaz vlog, ishqi is not at malhotra house but Rhea is there ishqi left house because of Rhea only 😭😭

Hayyy separation, kya hua tera vaaadaaaa 😭

we need angst and separation pain...am tired of the hit and miss kissses and those buttoned up kurtis while sleeping and no action...this may actually lead to something good ..maybe the impending SR...priorities set 🤣

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sun29

thanks Ayushi for the video 🤗

i just love when Ahaan ignores daadi 😆..she choose the wrong time to instigate him against his wife...and he is so blunt...i know aap ishqi ko pasand nahi karte..par uski tabiyat kharab hai..thodi sympathy toh show kar sakti ho 

and they even spoke about insulin injection ...arre waah..and then she had so much sweets without taking insulin..upar se the guy is giving her juice....she will go into hyperglycemia..she needs to take her injection instead after checking her blood sugar....being from the field of nutrition am sorry i cannot ignore such glaring mistake🤔😆

😆

Butterchicken se problem hai, meethe se nahi 🤣

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

daadi is going to fully manipulate the situation ,emotionally blackmailing him i am very sure....am just guessing she leaves the house coz nothing param says do i believe 😆...he may have just come up with it coz arpit i think said he too was crying when off air news came...in one video param said he was not crying but giving daadi support as she was crying...in another video he said ahaan was crying coz ishqi was leaving the house😆

Actually Akshta also said that this sccene was also very emotional so she started crying in middle of scene as show is going off air. Then dadi and PAram hugged her. So I do think Ishqi is ealving because of Rhea in that scene.

sun29 thumbnail

Actually Akshta also said that this sccene was also very emotional so she started crying in middle of scene as show is going off air. Then dadi and PAram hugged her. So I do think Ishqi is ealving because of Rhea in that scene.

that is a given that whenever rhea ka story will be out ..the first reaction would be ishqi leaving more so as said here in the forum coz she does not want to child to be without a family not because she does not trust ahaan ...the whole doubting rhea and stuff will come only after the initial reaction...

i am waiting for that long emotional scene param was talking about..i love such scenes....

kankabhor thumbnail

that is a given that whenever rhea ka story will be out ..the first reaction would be ishqi leaving more so as said here in the forum coz she does not want to child to be without a family not because she does not trust ahaan ...the whole doubting rhea and stuff will come only after the initial reaction...

i am waiting for that long emotional scene param was talking about..i love such scenes....

That long emotional scene is before Ishqi levaing house I guess. That was shot in black shit and that Akshita birthday wala saree which was before blue dress. That seems to be with Savitri. They were in Savitri's house in one of BTS in those clothes.

kankabhor thumbnail

Sneak peak, Ahaan royally ignore dadi😆 Finally I wil lget Ahaan workign in kitchen😳 I so wanted him to do this for Ishqi. I think after this, even in mornign he will get breakfast for her

Joru ka Ghulaam😆

Ahaan's answer to dadi🤣🤣

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

Sneak peak, Ahaan royally ignore dadi😆 Finally I wil lget Ahaan workign in kitchen😳 I so wanted him to do this for Ishqi. I think after this, even in mornign he will get breakfast for her

Joru ka Ghulaam😆

Ahaan's answer to dadi🤣🤣

i loved how  they showed the flashback when the same ahaan used to simply nod his head to everything daadi said..

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRqYWCRBsgu/?utm_medium=copy_link

Took me very long to get this done. I had forgotten about this. Dedicated to everyone who wanted this longer version.. 

Edited by IAdoreYou - 2 years ago
Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This is wowmazing di❤️❤️❤️

So beautiful 😍