Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

now that extension is happening more or less..they may actually delay the SR...i think unless this scene is after rhea's truth is out..coz ahaan has said he wants to take this relationship forward only after telling ishqi the truth...

and daadi got an ace with this pregnancy to separate ishqi and ahaan

I think delaying SR might mess up the post SR scenes. They will have flashbacks, references, they might have showed it in theri changed body language in post SR scenes. I don't know how much writers would want to change the already shot episodes.

It is very difficult to imagine Ishqi goign through SR so soon after knowing Rhea's truth. Even if she believes Ahaan and undesrstands him she wont be perfectly okay with intimacy at that moment.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I think delaying SR might mess up the post SR scenes. They will have flashbacks, references, they might have showed it in theri changed body language in post SR scenes. I don't know how much writers would want to change the already shot episodes.

It is very difficult to imagine Ishqi goign through SR so soon after knowing Rhea's truth. Even if she believes Ahaan and undesrstands him she wont be perfectly okay with intimacy at that moment.

true...but ahaan too will not want to take it forward unless he tells her about rhea....also we saw ishqi walking out in that blue dress...so it is obvious she did not walk out immediately after rhea came and told her the truth....pretty sure daadi manipulated it by talking about the kid being an orphan and stuff hence she leaves...anything but i do not want her to be asked to leave due to savitri truth coming out...

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Ahaan being the perfect salty Beeyatchh to Kalmoohi Rhea...😎

🤣

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

is this make up man who was crying and Param hugged him?

Akshita and everyone must not be posting because last episodes ke chakkar mein trp increase ho gayi hogi

Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

😲

The gunji one? It's better in a way. Vloggers had exploited their freedom. But I do hope thode glimpses mile😆

@Red... Exactly .... We want more Parakshita glimpses... Hope to see more.. It were just those 1-2 things, jiska kuch sansanskari fans ko overdose ho gaya. 😂

@Green... Yes especially Arpit... And Some may hate me for saying this.. But Along with Arpit, Param and Akshita also need to realise some things and be careful when they are being shot. 

I heard Param saying this to Arpit in one of the last week's vlog that "muze dikhaye bagair kuch post nahi karna"  I guess he has realised it. 

Also I came accross a news few days back that, After watching that ganji wala and 1 another vlog and before negative comments started pouring in on those vlogs, Abha ma'am had already warned Param regarding this. 

Anyway, hope everything normalises and we get more of Parakshita 🤩. We absolutely love Parakahita's Masti, nok zhok, teasing, hiting beating, pinching... Anything that besties would do is absolutely a fun to watch

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

KUDCA fandom taking a leaf out of IPZN's books it seems! ðŸ˜ƒ

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Ahaan being the perfect salty Beeyatchh to Kalmoohi Rhea...😎

Ahaan's face and hand here remind me of the Teri Wajah se Aatmahatya scene from Hera Pheri! ðŸ˜›

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blossom06

@Red... Exactly .... We want more Parakshita glimpses... Hope to see more.. It were just those 1-2 things, jiska kuch sansanskari fans ko overdose ho gaya. 😂

@Green... Yes especially Arpit... And Some may hate me for saying this.. But Along with Arpit, Param and Akshita also need to realise some things and be careful when they are being shot. 

I heard Param saying this to Arpit in one of the last week's vlog that "muze dikhaye bagair kuch post nahi karna"  I guess he has realised it. 

Also I came accross a news few days back that, After watching that ganji wala and 1 another vlog and before negative comments started pouring in on those vlogs, Abha ma'am had already warned Param regarding this. 

Anyway, hope everything normalises and we get more of Parakshita 🤩. We absolutely love Parakahita's Masti, nok zhok, teasing, hiting beating, pinching... Anything that besties would do is absolutely a fun to watch

@bold: Exactly and thats why I dont really blame Arpit for everything. I find him irritating and a bit immature but ultimately ParaKshita knew what was going out. I think Arpit does push a bit and soemtimes doesnt realize the boundaries but if ParaKshita are strict about it he wont be doing it.

Once a week vlog would be good for show's popularity just like we used to get SBS segments before. Other than that, behind the scene shoots after scenes are aired would be fun to watch.

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

KUDCA fandom taking a leaf out of IPZN's books it seems! ðŸ˜ƒ

But i saw discussion going on on twitter and Instagram that their PH isnt interested in dragging anymore since half their left their show.ipzn are still scared because sony seems to favour kudca more than ipzn,so ipzn are quite wary of them... tomorrow there is another trend going to happen on twitter

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@bold: Exactly and thats why I dont really blame Arpit for everything. I find him irritating and a bit immature but ultimately ParaKshita knew what was going out. I think Arpit does push a bit and soemtimes doesnt realize the boundaries but if ParaKshita are strict about it he wont be doing it.

Once a week vlog would be good for show's popularity just like we used to get SBS segments before. Other than that, behind the scene shoots after scenes are aired would be fun to watch.

The actors were equally responsible...you need to maintain a decorum when you allow someone to film you  offscreen.Otherwise what you do behind closed doors is your business..

Also i do not thing any major issue has happened...Arpit is overdramatic and he is expecting that this drama will get him sympathy and subscribers.It is natural old fans would react when they see that their favorite pair is being replaced by another...it happens with all onscreen couples.

And the last part i agree..just once or twice a week blog with a mixture of everything not just param akshita...the rest of the cast is equally fun and the crew needs an appreciation too and these vlogs can provide that if and when Arpit and Navaaz stop fighting and blame shifting ðŸ˜†