New precap - Raghav confesses his feelings to Pallavi with ILU - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 13 days ago

I was not fine!!!! I cannot stop watching it 😭😭😭😭

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by RishiGirl


I can’t stand Mandar!!! He’s for sure faking it 


So I’m excited for the confession but I doubt whether Pallavi will confess hers and even if she does without any interruptions 😒

May be he IS faking plus the doctor is a helping hand 

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Mysterie_girl


I don't expect another action sequence cuz aaj wala kaafi acha bhi to and long bhi 

Well about Pallavi, till now I am happy cuz she is sure about what she want...can only wish that CVs will not make her to flip (though there is least probability of that) 

Precap dekh ke to lag raha k confession ho kar rahega

Man to man matlab not physical 

I don't want Mandar and family to use Pallavi but they will Trash jo hain 

I know Raghav will never use her or let her be used

Pallavi has her life set and clear she wants to be with Raghav They belong together

Amma I pray flip na kare as there as high chances of Aai flipping but it would be great to see both mothers with their children RaghVi 

Raghav knows Pallavi loves him but she also loves her family she married him for them the same way he did for his

He was ready to let her go when Amma asked him

For him to think Pallavi might leave him if aai asks her Its natural So far she stood up for him to Sanki never has aai been at the opposition party 

Confession simple clear dil se


I just saw IzzAl scene smiley27

Altamsh : Maine aisi baat kabhi ki nahi hai aur na mujhe aati hai Aapko pata hai kaise karte hain

Izaah : Dil se

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi


I want man to man fight


I don't want to see Pallavi ki duvidha (badi clear hai bandi flip nai karwana) 

 her going back for heraaibabakabeta's health aai le kehne pe

I feel disgusted to see a girl being used like that 


Confession was needed bas koi interruptions na ho 

I am not happy with the episode!! The way they butchered her and was using Pallavi like that!! The Pallavi who has a good mouth to answer back today was agreeing to everything that b**ch doctor was saying! This was so disgusting to see how she was used and she was letting herself to be used like that also 


I’m sure Mandar is faking his memory loss!!! 


I am excited for the confession but I doubt whether Pallavi will tell hers and when she’s going to won’t there be any interruptions 😒


Posted: 13 days ago

Finally what we were waiting for smiley42smiley42

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi


Man to man matlab not physical 

I don't want Mandar and family to use Pallavi but they will Trash jo hain 

I know Raghav will never use her or let her be used

Pallavi has her life set and clear she wants to be with Raghav They belong together

Amma I pray flip na kare as there as high chances of Aai flipping but it would be great to see both mothers with their children RaghVi 

Raghav knows Pallavi loves him but she also loves her family she married him for them the same way he did for his

He was ready to let her go when Amma asked him

For him to think Pallavi might leave him if aai asks her Its natural So far she stood up for him to Sanki never has aai been at the opposition party 

Confession simple clear dil se


I just saw IzzAl scene smiley27

Altamsh : Maine aisi baat kabhi ki nahi hai aur na mujhe aati hai Aapko pata hai kaise karte hain

Izaah : Dil se

TBH I can't bear more flipping of characters, already we have almost everyone against them planning and plotting to hurt them and if amma and aai also join the gang then the serial will be full of villains 


Amma is constantly being instigated by Keerti and Aai might turn a blind eye due to son love 

Let see

Rn, Pallavi is sorted about Raghav and confession will clear it all, fingers crossed

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Mysterie_girl


I don't expect another action sequence cuz aaj wala kaafi acha bhi to and long bhi 

Well about Pallavi, till now I am happy cuz she is sure about what she want...can only wish that CVs will not make her to flip (though there is least probability of that) 

Precap dekh ke to lag raha k confession ho kar rahega

Raghav for sure will confess but Pallavi being able to confess hers too is doubtful 


I hope cvs doesn’t butcher and flip her character! They better not do that sh*t 


Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Mysterie_girl


May be he IS faking plus the doctor is a helping hand 

Ya definitely! Both are in this together and his friend too!


I really am disappointed with today’s episode where the doctor was using Pallavi and she said nothing and but was letting herself get used like that and poor Raghav 


Shivangi Khedkar Sai Ketan Rao Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Shivangi /Pallavi AT #7-When Pallavi Is Here, Have No Tear!

pencil I-Got-You   stackexchange 1209   eye 13344

I-Got-You 1209 13344 25 days ago meghumonu
New BTS-Pallavi-RR carrying pallavi in arms gatbandhan picture added

pencil dhara88   stackexchange 23   eye 2730

dhara88 23 2730 3 months ago dhara88
NEW BTS 13th june-raghavi pic-angry raghav after sunny-raghav face off

pencil dhara88   stackexchange 57   eye 3414

dhara88 57 3414 1 months ago ImHemangi
Knowing Raghav and Understanding Raghav.🖤

pencil LoveHopeMagic   stackexchange 56   eye 2023

LoveHopeMagic 56 2023 1 months ago LoveHopeMagic
The Raghav Rao meets Raghav❤️

pencil Pallavi_Rao   stackexchange 18   eye 1412

Pallavi_Rao 18 1412 2 months ago Mihika

Topic Info

21 Participants 97 Replies 4217Views

Topic started by RishiGirl

Last replied by inlieu

loader
loader
up-open TOP