New precap - Raghav confesses his feelings to Pallavi with ILU - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by RishiGirl

I am not happy with the episode!! The way they butchered her and was using Pallavi like that!! The Pallavi who has a good mouth to answer back today was agreeing to everything that b**ch doctor was saying! This was so disgusting to see how she was used and she was letting herself to be used like that also 

Iโ€™m sure Mandar is faking his memory loss!!! 

I am excited for the confession but I doubt whether Pallavi will tell hers and when sheโ€™s going to wonโ€™t there be any interruptions ๐Ÿ˜’

Pallavi will continue to be used till she feels obliged to Deshmukh family.

Once she stops feeling that, no one will be able to manipulate her and will always keep Raghav and his interest first.

But she needs to stop feeling obliged to them.

Now if and when that will happen is to be seen

Originally posted by RishiGirl

Ya definitely! Both are in this together and his friend too!

I really am disappointed with todayโ€™s episode where the doctor was using Pallavi and she said nothing and but was letting herself get used like that and poor Raghav 

Pallavi was not giving much thought and want to hand over this parcel called "Lost and found" to the respective owner and get back to her husband asap

Kal we will be having the car drive, I so badly want some stare game through mirror smiley42

Originally posted by Mysterie_girl

Pallavi was not giving much thought and want to hand over this parcel called "Lost and found" to the respective owner and get back to her husband asap

Kal we will be having the car drive, I so badly want some stare game through mirror smiley42

I won't be stare game , he will tell pallu through eyes he is delivering lost and found alive next time don't expect from me because now itself I feel like eating him alive ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have gone crazy

I am more excited to see the tashan between Raghav-Mandar rather than the confession smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Count me in the crazy listsmiley37

Originally posted by gayatherry88

I won't be stare game , he will tell pallu through eyes he is delivering lost and found alive next time don't expect from me because now itself I feel like eating him alive ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I want to dedicate a song to Raghav from pallu : Tumhe Jo na ho Pasand dobaara hum na dekhengay .. Teri surat na ho jisme woh sheesha thod dengay hum .

smiley41

Originally posted by Jiarao

Count me also uff raghav that hand removing from pallu 

Iam watching in loop

Originally posted by Jiarao

me too smiley37

Sai totally rocks in this type of scenario. I also feel Sai totally overpowered Ashok in these tashan (personal opinion No hate for anyone smiley1)

May be he IS faking plus the doctor is a helping hand 

Obvio.. doctor ka Baar Baar kehna k pallavi uska dhyan rakhna .. usko stress mat Dena.   Itz all planned and cooked up just to create misunderstandings .  Itz all ved and sunny ka kiya dhara 

Shivangi Khedkar Sai Ketan Rao Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali