New precap - Raghav confesses his feelings to Pallavi with ILU - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

I want to see Raghav play his mind games and quietly investigate Mandaar's background because he will want to have very clear evidence before saying anything to the others. 

Originally posted by Srijeeta06

Pallavi will continue to be used till she feels obliged to Deshmukh family.

Once she stops feeling that, no one will be able to manipulate her and will always keep Raghav and his interest first.

But she needs to stop feeling obliged to them.

Now if and when that will happen is to be seen

Keerti was saying exactly this today. I know we don't like her attitude these days but some of the things she said today were bang on. 

Originally posted by Mysterie_girl

Pallavi was not giving much thought and want to hand over this parcel called "Lost and found" to the respective owner and get back to her husband asap

Kal we will be having the car drive, I so badly want some stare game through mirror 

We will definitely get some mirror scenes and as we know this team is fab with those. 

Originally posted by Jiarao

Today's episode belonged to Sai no doubt.  ❤️He totally rocked every second he was onscreen. 

Uff! Indeed. Vintage Rao today. 

I can't even imagine what the upcoming episodes will be like. I'm so excited!!!

If they give us episodes like today, the TRP is bound to go up, hope they get this! 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago

Originally posted by SruthySudeep

Same here the precap is sooo soo damm exciting .. 

But I really hope woh confession Wala part sach Mai horaha ho.. 

And Raghu is so possessive for his wife haq dikhana ufff that small part is enough to satisfy my soul 

I don't remember the last time I saw an ML being this kind of possessive without being aggressive towards his wife or treating her like an object. ❤️

Originally posted by Jiarao

You know it's amazing to see him strike right chemistry with every character of the show and yet force our eyes to look only at him.❤️

He has such a magnificent screen presence.  

He does, exactly! 

I can't take my eyes off Sai when he's on screen no matter what he's doing or saying or how good the others in the frame are. Only exception was Amma 1. Sai and she had amazing dynamics. 

Originally posted by jakkula.sirisha

Pehale wale baba ke saath RR mansion me confrontation scene

Milind kaka ke saath car wale scene

Baba ke saath pair washing scene

Sunny ke saath money offering scene

Ved ke saath russian roulette scene

Abb mandy ke saath fight

All scenes are worth watching in loop

Kya chemistry hai sab ke saath sai ka

Aur farag boys ka scenes tho fandom ka favorite scenes hai raghvi se jyada

I totally agree with this. Sai makes it look so convincing. RR - one man, many shades. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago

I cant get over the precap--the confession and the fight between them

the precap was definitely the highlight of the episode

Originally posted by inlieu

He does, exactly! 

I can't take my eyes off Sai when he's on screen no matter what he's doing or saying or how good the others in the frame are. Only exception was Amma 1. Sai and she had amazing dynamics. 

Amma 1..I miss her so much😭

Sai and she were like real mother and son. I rewatch their scenes to get the feeling sometimes. Geeta man is no doubt good but I don't get that feeling.  What a loss for us😭

Originally posted by inlieu

I don't remember the last time I saw an ML being this kind of possessive without being aggressive towards his wife or treating her like an object. ❤️

Exactly, he cleared it to Mandar that she is Pallavi Raghav Rao and until she says no one can challenge that.

That’s a trait of this character which I like

He has respected her no matter what after realizing his mistake and promising her to be a better human for her.